Balto How did Steele survive that fall?

golfstarguy21 posted on Oct 19, 2010 at 12:26AM
i don't mean to be dramatic and it's just my humble question, but how in the heck did Steele survive that long fall off the cliff? i don't mean to cause a huge deal about this.

Balto 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LazyWolf said…
while he was falling he threw a Semtex to buy him some time while the monster came and blew up which cause every toilet in the whole world to flush at the same time, thus defeating the computer that killed his mother with the taco from last july that jumped from a plane but survived because vampires ate the chicken stew that was brewed by some guy on a farm that had two parrots that used to be ex-agents for pirates, with gave the stew a zing that stopped mr. myers from killing freddie krouger but it cost 27.00$ for the challenge lobby to give soap a ump, this forced luke to use the force to win the wrestling match and pull the troops out of turkey and iraq and gave kenny an invincibility spell to captain price who used it to conquer louis the 14 during the time of the wright brother's fantastic car race in which orvil drove a Lamborghini that won the race and gave steele one many army which he used to change classes to commando pro.
over a year ago duncanlovR said…
^ Oh that solves everything doesn't it.. xD

-

With hitting all those edges I don't know but.. snow packed his fall.. :/
over a year ago UriahA said…
Oh my God LazyWolf that comment made me laugh until I cried! man! Shit! lol
over a year ago BB2010 said…
XD people come up with the most randomest stuff on this site

anyways, it's a cartoon, sometimes it doesn't really have to make sense I mean, look at Beauty and the Beast, that movie's full of stuff that doesn't make sense
over a year ago ElbonNoble said…
You know, it's not how did he survive, what I was thinking about, it's how the hell did Steele make it back up that steep freakin cliff before the team left? AND, how he got ahead of Balto on the trail and had the time to mess up Balto's markings, that's what I was thinking of.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SentinelPrime89 said…
I think the snow softened his fall.