Anime Hanging down at the beach Rp

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 09:22PM
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can develop, you can be a beach shack manager, lifeguard, or just a visitor to the beach on a regular basis!! You choose! :) Have fun, and If you've seen any of my other Rp's u know the rules lol I was lazy and didn't want to type it all X3
So, wanna have fun, or maybe work a beach job?! Come down to the beach and hang!! Your own story can

Anime 515 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 515

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Hey, this looks fun, I wanna get it back up.)

Name: Yusuke Sakurai
Personality: Myself
Appearance: Usual, in red short sleeve open hoodie (Refer to almost ANY OTHER RP I GO ON)
last edited over a year ago
Yusuke: *He walked onto the sand in his flip-flops and a bag over his shoulder, aviators on his straw hat and an umbrella under his other arm, the usual stereotypical beach goer but he had pants with detachable legs* Hmm...
over a year ago Firiel said…
((Kk. I'll help you! I was in this one before anyway.

Name : Kaogawa Hara (Nickname : Hara-chan)
Personality : High Curiosity, little naughty because she likes to pull prank on the others, Happy-go-lucky, a little smug
Other : She only come to the beach on Sunday and holiday, especially summer.
Appearance :

~~

Hara walked down the beach to find her usual favorite shop. The surfboard shop. She always come there to pick her surfboard, she was too lazy to bring it home so she let it stay there in the shop, but it's hers nonetheless. She picked her surfboard and smiled to the keeper. "Ohayo, James-san! I'll take this. Matane!" She run off after hearing the keeper yelled 'Arigatou, Hara-chan!'. She smiled to herself as she run off to the sea.
((Kk. I'll help you! I was in this one before anyway.

Name : Kaogawa Hara (Nickname : Hara-chan)
Yusuke: *He went to the inn and checked in, after putting his things in the room he removed his shirt and pants he had his umbrella bag and aviators along with his beach shorts on him, he walked down to the shop* Yo! I just came to pick up the board I ordered a few days ago! *He picked it up and walked out setting up his area on the sand and putting his aviators down, he rushed to the water already set, he waded in the shallows for a while then set off for the waves*
((Sorry late reply. School have been quite a hell last week and this week.))

Hara put her board down on the shallow water and laying on it before went to the waves. She slowly but steadily start to stood up on her board. She began to surfing on the waves while her ponytail swirling around blew by the wind. She smiled brightly as the wave began to rose higher and higher.
Yusuke: *He waded until he saw a proper wave and he took off paddling, he caught the wave at an angle and he began preforming simple Strick's that looked kind of cool but the wave died after about 2 minutes and he jumped of his board and paddled back out, he caughte a few more waved until he was exhausted so when he began paddling back he wasn't paying attention and another surfer ran dangerously close to him and the next over him slashing his back slightly with the fin of the board and hitting his left arm firmly, he yelped and paddled back faster, he dragged the board ashore and went to the medical tent that was set up nearby* Argh... *When he came out his arm was bandaged heavily and so was his back* Damn... *He gathered his things slowly careful not to strain either injury*
Just as the wave died, Hara paddling back to the shore. She then saw someone come out of the medical tent in bandages. Never saw him before. Must be new. And slash because of the surfing maybe? She thought to herself. "I wonder if he's alright.." she muttered.
Yusuke: *He threw his pack over his good shoulder and walked carefully towards the Inn with a tank-top on* ... ... ...
Hara enjoyed some more rounds of surfing before fully exhausted and walked down the beach to the surfing shop to pick her bag and put her surfboard away. She then walked to the nearest bathroom to change into a casual clothes. After that, she happily walking down to a cafe to buy a cup of nice ice-cream. She sat down in front of the counter and ordered a blueberry ice-cream.
Yusuke: *He sat down just two seats over from Hara and ordered a Parfait, his face lit up when it arrived, he began eating happily* Mm!
It doesn't took long for Hara to finish her ice cream and ordered a new dish called Panna cotta. They said it their special menu today. She just loved this dessert shop, almost any dessert exist here. She then glanced at the new comer and looking at him, unconsciously staring.
Yusuke: *He rubbed his side where the bandages just barely started to speck with spots of blood seeping through* Damnit... It hasn't stopped bleeding yet...? *He sighed and Finished his Parfait off with a smile and he left the payment for a bill and a tip, he glanced at Hara, smiled slightly* I'll take my leave here... See you around, Perhaps...? *He looked back and waved with a smile*
Hara was confused as the stranger suddenly talked to her. She wasn't expecting it at all. She hesitantly nodded and smiled back. "Sure. Good luck." She said with a smile. As he turned to leave, she frowned as she saw the bandage that stained with blood speck. What happen to him I wonder?
Yusuke: *He relaxed in his room, he took off his bandage and stepped into the shower and washed off with soap, he winced when the suds contacted the gash* Oww... *He sighed and finished washing his hair and body, he walked out of the room in shorts and a tanktop, the bandages were still visible since the shirt was baggy and it sagged a bit* Well... I Guess I could go drink for a bit... *He went to a bar and ordered a Corona Light*
Hara came home early today because she have to finish her project that has been assigned by her teacher that will due in 3 days. It would need some time to finish it so she decided to start early so she can done early. She walked home and changed her clothes, she grabbed her drawing book and start walking back to the cliff near the beach. She wore a plain light blue t-shirt covered with loose jacket and a little worn-out jeans.
Yusuke: *He finished up and went to sleep in his room, slightly hammered, he slept n his good side, not to irritate his injury*
Hara walked up to the cliff and sat down on the edge of it. "Seemed like I'm on time." She said as the sun slowly begin to set. She took out her pencil and start drawing the sunset and completed with the shades that it produced.
Yusuke: *He couldn't sleep through the pain so he got up slowly, he took a walk in nothing but jeans and a tank-top, he walked up to the cliff, he Saw Hara* Hello, I had the feeling we'd meet again... *He sat next to her* Nice sketch.
Hara turned her head to the source of the voice and reminded that he was the one in the dessert shop eating Parfait. "Um .. Hi, and Thanks." She turned to her sketch again and continue drawing. "Mine's Hara, What's your name?" she asked without looking up at him.
Yusuke: Yusuke. Hey... What do you think of the Waves here... Hara-san...? *He looked at the amber-coloured clouds in the sky complimenting the caramel skies*
Hara lifted her head to look at the waves and smiled ever so slightly. "They're beautiful. So fit for the surfers and serene enough to calm people by the night."
Yusuke: *He leaned back* Indeed... *He used his arms as pillows on the ground* Anyway... I think I should get going... *He got up shakily, rubbing his wound to calm it down from irritation of the bandages on the exposed skin* Ow... *He sighed* Bye. *He waved to her walking away*
Hara twisted her back to look at him and reached into her bag. "Hey! I got some painkillers if you want some! You looked to be in pain." She said. Injured from surfing, maybe? she thought.
Yusuke: Huh? Oh, sure... I'll take one, But I don't wanna be rude... *He went over to a nearby vending machine and bought a bottle of water and took the painkillers swallowing them with water* Thanks... *He smiled a bit looking at the half-drained bottle of water* You're probably one of the nicest people here... *He sighed and turned away* I'll see ya later... Hara-san. *He walked away*
Hara shrugged and smiled at him while waving her head, saying goodbye. Silently, she asked in her heart will she meet the guy again.
Yusuke: *He sighed and went back to get some drinks*
Hara : *smiled to herself before went back to drawing the sea again*

((Timeskip, ani-kun?))
(Sure, you go.)
Hara was walking home alone from the school today. She wondered slightly if she's going to the beach today. Homework was piling up as the semester exams coming up. She looked around and sighed. Oh! She can do her homework in the dessert shop later, she was in good terms with the owner anyway.
Yusuke: *Without noticing he passed Hara by whistling a calming tune* Hrrrm... *He rubbed his shoulder and rolled his head and went down to the beach, picking up his board from the shop where it was Kept after the accident* Well... Time to go... *He took off his shirt and went to the edge of the water, he waded in the shallows for a while*
Hara passed by a man in the road. Something about him was seemed familiar, but she seems can't remember and by the time she remember, she called out to him but he already gone. Hara sighed and continued her way to her house.
Yusuke: *He smiled and dove into the water and went out to the waves*
Hara walked home and walked out again an hour later. She was wearing her swimsuit, but covered it with her jacket so it won't attract much attention. She began to walk to the beach.
Yusuke: *He came out of the tide and stood up, he walked to the bar and ordered a soft drink, he'd dropped off his board at the shop*
Hara walked to the bar and saw Yusuke walked in. She ran over and sat down next to him. "Hey! You're the guy from yesterday right?"
Yusuke: Whoa, uh hey...? Yeah we met last night at that Cliff, why?
Hara shrugged and just grinned. "Nah, just wanna greet you."
Yusuke: *He sipped his soda and sighed* Oh, alright. If that's all I'm probably gonna go, I have to go to physical therapy to help my injury heal.
Hara tilted her head to side. "If you're going to therapist then why you come here in the first place?" She snickered.
Yusuke: *He winced* Urk! Uh... Cause it's PART of my therapy...? *He was clearly lying* But you know I don't work myself TOO hard and let it open up again... I'm not THAT stupid...
over a year ago MiyuFan said…
(Is it okay if I join this? It looks like fun!)
(Oh Definitely!)
(Okay! Here goes nothing!)
Name: Kasumi Ushida
Personality: Very outgoing and loves striking up conversations with people. Very much enjoys swimming in the water. She prefers having a calm demeanor, but there are things that can occasionally break it much to her embarrassment.
Appearance: See picture below

---

Ah the summer! This was Kasumi's personal favorite time of the season. She'd heard that the beach in this town was an especially nice one check out during the holidays, so after a bit of traveling on her bike for the past 20 minutes she'd arrived at her destination. The place really did look good! A couple beach houses, some stands and shops, and that absolutely beautiful ocean that was just begging her to dive in. After resting her bicycle at a stand, she grabbed her bag with all her beach stuff and started walking over to the sand. After finding a nice a enough spot, she set her bag down and pulled a towel from it, setting nearby the bag. Now that she had her own little place to hang out on, she decided to head to the bar next to pick up something once she was done heading out into the water. As she stepped over to it, she noticed that there were a girl and boy near the front. "Excuse me," she said to the two as she started to make her to order something. While she was waiting for someone to take her order, she looked back to the two. A thought occurred to her, and she started to smile at them. "Hey... are either of you two locals here?"
(Okay! Here goes nothing!)
Name: Kasumi Ushida
Personality: Very outgoing and loves striki
Hara rolled her eyes when she know Yusuke clearly lying to her face. "Everyone in their right mind who is injured would never work themselves too hard. Who are you comparing yourself to?" She snickered and looked to side as someone greeted her. "Hey." She looked at her, completely interested. "Yeah, I'm local. Why?"
Yusuke: *He turned to Kasumi* Same here... But on the other hand... I ain't comparing myself to anyone! *His face was red with embarrassment that he couldn't come back with a good enough excuse to make his argument believable* Tch!!
"You see, I'm visiting this place" Kasumi explained, flicking a couple stray hairs out her face that the gentle breeze had blown in front of her face. "And I have to say, it is nothing short of amazing! But.. as incredible as it looks, it feels like it would be just a little lonely to hang out in this great, big, beautiful beach all by myself. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I stuck with you two for a little bit, especially since the both of you are more familiar with the area than I am." She leaned back against a nearby chair, smiling at at the pair. "Unless you two are busy?"
Hara grinned evilly at Yusuke when he can't come back with nice excuse to make his words believable. She have learned quite a few way to get upper hand in arguments and it's always working, just like now. "Now you're red, MIster. Maybe you need to see a dermatologist as well." She snickered as she bumped their shoulders a little and then turned her attention to Kasumi. "Nah, I came here for the wave." She jumped a little to stood back up on her feet. "Wanna come for a surf or swim?"
While the two had briefly returned to their discussion, Kasumi had taken the time to order herself a drink. Since she was planning on going swimming in the next few minutes, she'd keep it with the rest of her stuff. That way she'd have a nice refreshment waiting for her when she got out of the water. After turning back to Hara, she nodded to her question. "Oh, sure! I'd definitely be up for a swim! In fact," she added, motioning to the beach blanket a couple feet away from the bar, "I have some snorkeling gear over there if you'd want to do some diving!"
Hara's face lit up as she happily looked to the beach blanket a few feet away from there. "I never been on diving before! I'd love to try!" She said as she slurped her drink. She held out her hand to Kasumi. "Oh, by the way, I'm Hara. People here usually call me Hara-chan." She smiled kindly.
Kasumi smiled and shook Hara's hand gently. "Ushida Kasumi," she replied. "It's wonderful to meet you, Hara-chan." As she continued to shake her hand, she heard a slight grunt coming from her side. Glancing over to the counter, she noticed the man had returned with a bottle of juice and was now waiting to be paid. From the looks of it he'd been waiting for a few minutes. "Oh, sorry!" As her face started to redden, she quickly paid the man and he handed her the juice bottle. After taking it she got to her feet, ready to return to her towel and bag and start getting the gear ready, but first she turned back to her newfound friend. "Speaking of surfing, I've never done that before. Would you mind teaching me, Hara-chan?"
last edited over a year ago