Animal Rights I thought you loved me?(warning! sad!)

RobinFan360 posted on Mar 09, 2010 at 04:21AM
when i was 1 year old you thought I was the cutest pup on the block.
you bought me and pappered me with gifts and toys.You showed me around on Sunday evenings at the park,and when your human friend came over on Saterdays we would all watch a movie together,i would be inbetween my loving master and loving friend.You said you would always love me.
theen when i was about three years old you started neglecting me.We never went for those walks, when your friend did come over i would wag my tail in delight,but she would not even look at me.so i jumped on her.just a little pounce.she hit me so hard that when i got up i had pain in my ear.i had hit a vase and it shattered around me,you came in and kicked me,i was sorry,and tryed to make it better,but you just got madder.I limped to my box outside and listened to you yell.I was more depressed that ever.
A week after my wound was healed(altho it still hurt bad i didn’t complain)you took me in the car.i was happy for the first time in a long time!Maybe he will love me like he used to!Maybe we will go to the park!
But that was not ment to be.We pulled up into a place i had never seen before,a place where i heard and saw things that will stay with me forever.hoping we wouldn’t go inside,I pulled to the left,my Master got angry and kicked me.I wimppered but pressed on.
When we got inside i heard a cat begging his master not to leave.I heard the screams of pain of a dog in the back.I was afraid.I was alone.
My master gave me to the nice girl at the desk and said “do you have any pups”? I was confused as the girl led me away,‘so that was it? Ithought,since i was no longer a puppy he would not take me?
I knew one thing,that whatever was behind those doors,i would not like.
All i could say was,’I thought you loved me?"
when i was 1 year old you thought I was the cutest pup on the block. 
you bought me and pappered me
last edited on Mar 09, 2010 at 04:22AM

Animal Rights 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
Can I borrow this? like im trying to raise awareness of things like this so can I please????
last edited over a year ago
(here i revised and edited it for you)

"The Story of an Abused Dog"

When I was one years old you thought I was the cutest pup on the block.
You bought me and pampered me with gifts and toys. You showed me around on Sunday evenings at the park, and when your human friend came over on Saturdays we would all watch a movie together, I would be in between my loving master and loving friend. You said you would always love me.
Then when I was about three years old you started neglecting me. We never went for those walks, when your friend did come over I would wag my tail in delight, but she would not even look at me. So I jumped on her, Just a little pounce. She hit me so hard that when I got up I had pain in my ear, I had hit a vase and it shattered around me. You came in and kicked me, I was sorry, and tried to make it better, but you just got madder. I limped to my box outside and listened to you yell. I was more depressed than ever.
A week after my wound was healed, although it still hurt badly I didn’t complain. You took me in the car, I was happy for the first time in a long time! Maybe he will love me like he used to! Maybe we will go to the park!
But that was not meant to be. We pulled up into a place I had never seen before, a place where I heard and saw things that will stay with me forever. Hoping we wouldn’t go inside, I pulled to the left. My Master got angry and kicked me, I whimpered but pressed on.
When we got inside I heard a cat begging his master not to leave. I heard the screams of pain from the dogs in the back. I was afraid, I was alone.
My master gave me to the nice girl at the desk and said “Do you have any pups”? I was confused as the girl led me away. So that was it? I thought, since I was no longer a puppy he would not take me?
I knew one thing, that whatever was behind those doors, I would not like.
All I could say was, “I thought you loved me?"
over a year ago Foxie913 said…
crying
Anyone got any tissues spare?
CAN I BORROW THIS RobinFan360!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
over a year ago SMackedLove said…
crying
Can I Borrow it to I might be able to get it put up at an animal shelter.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
crying
Oh golly, I get so emotional.
over a year ago dramaqueen00 said…
crying
awww soooo sad i need a tissue :*(
over a year ago Bluestar208 said…
crying
i am crying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
over a year ago Jenny27876 said…
crying
anybody have tisssue waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bye the ways ooo sad
over a year ago ellietwilight12 said…
crying
awwwwwwwwwwwww x
over a year ago kangaroogirl123 said…
crying
that was soooo sad...
over a year ago Savanah_Flowers said…
crying
That is soooo sad. Oh my gosh. Some people are so mean.
over a year ago LadyRoux said…
crying
So freaking sad!
over a year ago izzy3344 said…
SO SAD
over a year ago FassMackee said…
crying
ANYONE WHO NEGLECTS OR HARMS ANIMALBEINGS AND FURBABIES SHOULD CONTRACT AIDS OR HEP C AND DIE SLOWLYAND PAINFULLY ALONE AND SILENT!!!!!!