Animal Rights Horse Slaughter

Mallory101 posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 12:56PM
Horse Slaughter has been in the US for some time now. What's you thought/opinion on Horse slaughter
Horse Slaughter has been in the US for some time now. What's you thought/opinion on Horse slaughter

Animal Rights 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Becky66210 said…
Just like evry humnans.. animals shud be treat the same as us.. who are we to decide how they live.. its there life.. i cant even belive people are sly enough to kill these animals.They have done to much for us. Animal rights FTW ♥ if u think animals shud suffer... go die.. k?
Just like evry humnans.. animals shud be treat the same as us.. who are we to decide how they live..
over a year ago pixie09 said…
the stupid thing is that if a horse bucks GENERALLY it means that it isnt comfortable !!! change the saddle or make sure it doesnt have a sore back ffs. PEOPLE create these problems and I HATE THEM FOR IT (that is the second time i have said that today lol). horse are not aggressive animals and it is proven that they try to please. only they dont understand human languages and do not understand what i being asked of them .. ffs ppl piss me off ..
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
its so horrible!