American Idol poor Scott

unfair_love posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 02:40PM
WHo ells is sad about Scott leaving? I was... i REALLY liked him... i mean... they had to lead him to the bottom 3... (cry)... I didn't see that eppisode... so i don't know all the details...did he cry? i did... lets hope for a wild card...
unfair love

American Idol 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago judesmommy said…
I don't think there will be a wild card at this point. As much as I liked Scott, it really was actually time for him to go. As talented as he was on the piano, he just couldn't hold up vocally like many of the remaining others. It was not a surprise to me at all when he was in the bottom three and when it was his turn to go home.
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
worried
I think they are saving the wild card if someone really big happens to get the least amount of votes like say if Danny or Adam got the boot then heck yea they are going to save them you know?!
I don't think of that as a wild card so much as the judges' "save". Wild cards were given back when they were making the top 13. Remember that Jasmine, Anoop, Matt and Megan made it from that round...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Scott wasnt good enough to stay. he did have a good voice, but not great, and not enough to compare to some of the others.
did you know he had a kidney transplant?
Wow, no I didn't know that. When? Recently?
over a year ago Off-My-Rocker said…
crying
I wish he didn't go:(