American Idol What do you think about the new judge?

twilight_23 posted on Feb 15, 2009 at 08:25PM
Does anyone else think the show was better with just Randy, Paula, and Simon? Or do you like the new addition? (Can't wait to hear your feedback!)

American Idol 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
wink
Hey maemae
I dont really mind her all that much... the show was better with just the 3 of them but I guess one more is not that big of a deal.
over a year ago twilight_23 said…
monkey
Yeah i agree, i liked the show better with just the 3 judges but i don't hate her so much that I'm gonna like stop watching it. But I think she's a little odd though.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Shes too dramatic. like you said, i dont like her but i dont hate her.
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
Now that the show has been on a little longer and I have had time to see how she works a little more I hate her! She just says what ever randy says like she cant think 4 her self. she bugs me really bad.
over a year ago BigSis35 said…
Well, she is that ad, but it was much better with just Simon, Paula, and Randy.
over a year ago lcriss said…
I believe Simon is really getting tired of her. The way she talks back to him quite often really gets frusterating cause all that does is cause a quarrel and slow down the judging even more...so yeah, 3 was enough
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Officefan222 said…
I think she is ok. I'm kind of tired of "oh your so cute.... I love your outfit" crap. But I think it's good that they are bringing a songwriter in to see who would sell and help the contestants pick the right songs and see who they will be as an artist.
over a year ago itsceleste said…
3 was beter...kara was an unecessary addition. I dont hate her so much though..
over a year ago gosselinfan626 said…
You can't have a majority vote with four, which ruined the auditioning shows. Also, she and Paula are getting all competitive with Simon. She just gets on my nerves. If something isn't broken don't fix it.
over a year ago Carriefan said…
I hate her. post comments on me forum