American Idol Whos going to win?

Samo87 posted on Apr 22, 2008 at 11:30AM
Just wondering who everybody thinks is going to win?

American Idol 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
Who's going to win and who's the best are different questions, which for me the answers (so far) are David and Carly, respectively. But the performance this week may actually put things in the proper perspective, since her performance was so clearly superior.
over a year ago harold said…
Coming back to the question now that Carly is gone: earlier in the season, I would have said that David Archuleta was the one to beat, given that, while he wasn't anything exciting, everyone else was making terribly basic singing errors. But now that he's been making some of his own and the others are making fewer, I'm leaning toward David Cook as the likeliest. All of their performances are the same, so I'm not particularly excited about this. But while David Cook's performances are all identical, they at least feel somewhat distinct from the other contestants'.
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
I would agree, but with years Idol I hate to say it but I think America isn't voting with who is the best they are voting popularity...unfortunately but he has been up in the top two so he could win it to will be were the Brooke and Jason and Syesha fans fall. Now it would be a nice surprize to me if they were to step up there game.
over a year ago marrymejason said…
JASON CASTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago darkmoon said…
ABSOLUTELY NOT "MARRYMEJASON" JASON IS NOT GOING TO WIN! he is totally going home this week. David Archuleta or David Cook is going to win. Syesha is good, but she doesnt quite make the potential of the 2 david's. between those two, its a close call.
over a year ago ilovethe80s said…
i hope David Cook will win. But David Archeuleta (sp?) has a huge fanbase.. so it could go either way..