Adventure Time With Finn and Jake Should Lemon Grab Be A Main Character And Is Susan Strong A Human

mrrain posted on Jan 02, 2013 at 09:50PM
i think lemon grab should be a character that would be beast and also i think Susan is a human cause in the last episode with susan in it fin reaches in her hat and blushes. try to disagree.

Adventure Time With Finn and Jake 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dadadas said…
It's UNACCEPTABLE for lemongrab to be one of the main characters and about Susan? I don't know... We can't conclude her identity yet.
over a year ago kittylover16 said…
big smile
lol @MasterTrololo you have the same pic as mrrain (the one who made this forum) xD
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
For me I kind of like the idea of Lemongrab being a main character maybe it's because I find it funny when he says unacceptable well I wouldn't mind if he was a main character in a couple episodes but I don't see him a main character of the series as for Susan Strong it's hard to tell what exactly she is yet..
over a year ago mrrain said…
what i ment is should he show up more not in every episode just every couple and fore susan strong i think shes human caus shes got hair but why dos she live with fish people
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
smile
In that case I agree I would like to see Lemongrab in more episodes moving forward..yeah,somethings do point to Susan being a human but others don't..so that's puzzling for me.
over a year ago penguin7710 said…
hmmm
Remember in that one episode where susan stuck finn's hand up her hat and finn was like getting all big eyed and was like "susan?!" or something like that.. I think she is human
smile
i agree with mchopnpop and penguin77710
over a year ago dadadas said…
We can't conclude anything yet guys... Don't hope too much and then get disappointed, u know (not like pestimistic)
im going 2 change the conversation did you like the jake the dad episode
over a year ago Mei-Ling said…
Lemongrab is now considered a main antagonist (villain) even though he's only been in 8 episodes.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
he's more of a side antagonist and he's not even really around anymore after the lemon hope episodes over a year ago
over a year ago redpanda said…
Well I hate Lemongrab so... but I don't think Susan is human.