Zuko The Last Airbender Movie

junebug76 posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 03:02AM
M.Night Shymalan is making a live action film based on the last airbender series and Joe Jonas From the Jonas Brothers will play Zuko

Zuko 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deathnote said…
that would be a little weird but OK!
over a year ago EmberIslandGirl said…
I love Joe Jonas but him play Zuko? That's weird.
over a year ago FirelordZuko said…
joe jonas doesnt have the spirit of any character especially zuko
over a year ago Zuko14 said…
oh man why do the Joe Jonas Brothers have to play Zuko? They are not like Zuko one bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago mdd23 said…
Joe Jonas is playing Zuko??? awkward...it doesn't seem right to me
over a year ago 1211 said…
hi to all......... joe jonas can play to zuko???? no way...... zuko will be the winner.....
over a year ago mefanofzuko12 said…
Shouldn't it be an Asian acotr playing Zuko as well as for the rest of the characters in Avatar?
over a year ago Zukos_Girl said…
*wonders who Joe Jonas is....*
over a year ago cheddar said…
hmmm
no he isn't. Dev Patel is playing Zuko. jesse mccartney was gonna play him, but they recasted patel as Zuko. i wish joe jonas were instead tho. i mean, it's better then dev!!! maybe taylor lautner would be good for Zuko, any agreers? just maybe.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
They might as well make a drunk monkey play Zuko really.
You can't really make a real person as cute and cartoony
as to pull off as an Avatar character.
over a year ago luz-anwar-light said…
tongue
wikipedia say that dev patel will play zuko
over a year ago lex23 said…
rainy
hell no! Dev patel is playing Zuko, and i still think the should get someone else
over a year ago andtollll said…
Dev Patel dosent match zuko, hes not chinese/japanese. zukos hair will only look right if a chinese/japanese person plays him. not an indian person or whatever he is.
over a year ago Lucy64 said…
angry
HEY! the movie kinda sucked, but the dude who played Zuko was like, the best actor in the whole movie! He even sounded like zuko a little. if anyone needed a better actor, it was Katara...ugh, scratch that, Uncle Iroh needs a better portrayal more than any of them!
over a year ago ILoveZuko8 said…
angry
There is not a single good thing i can say about that movie, words do not even begin to describe my hate for that movie