Yu Yu Hakusho /Inuyasha Crossover Rp

IchigoShirosaki posted on Oct 04, 2010 at 02:59AM
ok so i dont know how common a crossover ro is but here it goes! simple rules, i ask that no one kills any characters without permission and if you have an idea either post saying so, or im me or just message me, this is to avoid confusion for everyone.

Yu Yu Hakusho 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago IchigoShirosaki said…
Sakura Kurogane.
race: half demon.
past: doesn't remember anything of her past, let alone that she is half demon.
traits: wears a chained bracelet with her name in Kanji symbols, two earrings on each earlobe, and red eyes.
personality: differs. human Sakura is laid back, a bit playful and still serious yet short tempered, Demon Sakura is ruthless and very cunning.
family: all supposeivly dead.
strength: extreme speed and strength, quick healing, Dragon Of The Darkness Flame, Fist Of The Flame Dragon, Fox Fire.
random facts: close friends with Hiei, sometimes instead of saying what she says "Oro?"

last edited over a year ago
Sakura Kurogane.
race: half demon.
past: doesn't remember anything
over a year ago LunaShay said…
smile
Name:Yukora Kuroki(nickname:Yuki)

Clothes:Usually:White shirt,light blue jacket jacket with blue jeans and brown shoes.
Fighting:Black,long jacket with white shirt,black jeans and boots.She also wears a mask.

Hair color:Brown

Hair style:Short,flat.

Eye color:Light brown.

Height:4'5

Personality:Shes short tempered especially when called short(i love meh short people-hugs Ed-).She is neat and stragedized,and has a huge secret crush on Kurama,which only Sakura knows.

Weapons:Sword,knives,smoke bombs,etc.

History:(trying to do short version im lazy right now XD)Her dad tortured her and kept her in her room all day and night,and finally,she snuck out of her window and trained in the woods.When she was 6,her dad figured out what she was doing and tried to kill her for betraying his orders(hes strict o_O)and she accidentally stabbed him with her knife.She thought se did the right thing but she still holds it over her head.She then moved in with her grandpa,who gave her the mask and let her train anytime outside.She then saw someone unconsious in the woods and took her to her grandpas,who treated her with medicine and stuff.(it was Sakura,for anyone who wants to know).Theyve been close ever since now.

Shes a ninja o3o

Picture of her:
Name:Yukora Kuroki(nickname:Yuki)

Clothes:Usually:White shirt
over a year ago djtim1000 said…
Name:white fang

Clothes:im a dog i dont have any

fur color:red

Eye color:black.

Height:5 7

Personality:very laid back and relaxed and likes kids

Weapons:wolf claws my bone crushing teeth and my claymore

human form left

werewolf form right
last edited over a year ago
Name:white fang 

Clothes:im a dog i do
as white fang is going home from hunting sakura comes up from behind rips his jacket off and runs away

sakura:haha cant catch me dog breath!

white fang:come on not again im tired of chasin your around takin my jacket then bashin your head into the wall

white fang then starts running after sakura
Sakura laughed her ass off, she ran as fast as her legs could carry, which was pretty fast.

hehe, stupid dog breath! he's so easy to trick!

she ran until she stopped near a small hut like thing. "heh. i think i lost him for now.. hm? where am i?"

suddenly a girl came out, she had brown hair,with light brown eyes. she noticed Sakura and gasped.

"hey! i know you!"

Sakura blinked, "oro?"

"it's me Yuki! rmemeber me? i saved you from teh brink of death when i was only six years old!" she gasped.

Sakura thought for a moment, a small memory sparked, all she can tell from the memory is that she was barely alive, and it was snowing.

Sakura cocked her head to the side, "sorry. i dont remember you."

Yuki sighed, slightly disheartened. then again, how could sshe remember? it was a long time ago..

just then out of no where, they heard a male voice shout out, "HA! I FINALLY GOT YOU STUPID!"
When Sakura turned around someone kicked straight in the face,making her fall to the ground.White Fang then took his jacket back,making Yuki just stare at the quite tall guy.

"Who are you?"She came up to White Fang and looked up at him.She sighs.

"Awwwww im White Fang,but for you,little girl,you can call me Whitey."He pat her on the head,until she grabs his hand and flips him on his back.

"Im 15!"She hissed at him.He gets up and rubs his back.

"Man,dont take it seriously,it was just an accident...."

After a couple minutes Yuki goes back to Sakura.

"So what are you doing here?I thought you left to get something."Sakura sighs.

"Im sorry,but i dont know you,really,i dont even know this place-"

Suddenly,an old man comes out of the hut.

"Yukora,its time for-"He then sees Sakura."Sakura!Welcome back!"

Sorry g2g DX
little girl your lucky i like kids so i shall spare you from my power.well now that i think of it your power level is a lot lower than mine so youd snap like a twig under my power feild.*white fang then sees the old man*hi old dust collector you finaly done readin the books with no pictures?

then the old man goes back in his hut and starts tossin around a yoyo in his hand

my yoyo!give it back now!

*the old man then snaps it then throws it in the garbage*

old man:hats what you get for callin me a dust collector

white fang then turns into a wolf and flies at the old man with his claymore sword
"Wolf! no dont hurt him!" Sakura yelled to him.

she had a random flash back, she didnt really think about it, she just got up and tackled Wolf to the ground.

she breathed heavily, just sitting there looking completely terrified.

she shook violently, her breath rather shallow.

suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she slightly turned to se Hiei, who just stared at her.

"are you alright?" he asked.

Sakura sighed and stood up. "i'm fine."
wolf get up goes over to sakura cuts her and draws some blood.then wolf pulls out a paper writes the letters release on it then slams it against sakuras head

spirit of the wolf lord akila clear sakuras mind and clerafy her memories

all time around sakura wolf and yuki freezes and sakuras memories appear.

show me what you flashed back to and i maybe able to peace back together a full memory
Everything comes back to Sakura and time starts going again,Yuki and everyone else moving.She then shes Yuki kick White Fang in the face while he was on Rukorsen(Grandpas name :3).

"Get off of him purple haired freak!"She yelled."If anyone tackles my grandpa down,that would be me,not you!"

"Look,little girl,i will stop,but dont try to attack me again,or things wont get pretty."He turned to Sakura,who was still staring.Yuki sees and waves a hand in her face.Sakura flinches and pushes her hand away.She looks up at everyone and blinks a couple times.
ok guys,i'm sorta starting my own arc, just please dont interupt it to badly

Part one:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___

"what was that about? you were like spacing." Yuki muttered.

Sakura rubs her eyes and sits there and looks at Yuki seriously. "i remembered why i left and who you two are."

"really?" Yuki asked excited, "oh that's wonderful! tell us! i have always been wanting to know your reason. that day you left without saying a word, just a look of determination."

Sakura sighed, "i left because i was after an important item, teh Raikari-Kai..."

"the Raikari-kai? i heard about that sword.." Rukorsen muttered

"what is it gramps?"

"it's a very powerful demonic sword, only ones with the blood of the Kurogane family can weild it, Sakura is obviously a decentant to the Kurogane."

Sakura sighs and stares at her hand, then clentches it into a fist. "i have to find it, it's the only thing that can stop him."

"who?"

"i dont know his name, but i do remember something about my past. the main reason for my existance... was to shed the blood of the man who killed my mother... and the only thing that can stop him, is the Raikari-Kai..."

"but it's a demonic sword, how can someone like you control it?" Hiei asked.

"heh. you heard the old man he said i was a decentant to the Kurogane clan. which means i can wield it." Sakura huffed.

"doesn't mean you can control it's power, it takes one of true power to master it's strength. it increases one's power by 10 fold, and is more then capable of slaying antire army of demons, in numbers, i say roughly 300."

"sounds kind of dangerous." Yuki muttered.

"i dont care, my purpose in life might still be a blur, but i know what i must do. i must go on this journey and regain all my memories, i need to know who Sakura Kurogane really is."

Yuki stared at Sakura.

Sakura's face was full of determination, just like all those years before, the same face that inspired Yuki all those years ago.

Hiei smirked, for as long as he has known Sakura, he never knew her as someone who would back down without a fight, Sakura might be a knucklehead, but she was one tough fighter.

Sakura took in a deep breath and pumped her arm in the air and shouted loudly "Yosh! LET'S GO!"

Hiei mushroom sighed, even though it was kinda hard to face that fact that she was a good fighter sometimes.

Sakura grabbed Hiei's wrist and started running dragging him with her. "hold on you idoit! i'm more then capable of walking!"

"bye Sakura! come back and visit!" Yuki yelled as she laughed at the two.

Rukorsen chuckled, "ahd thus she's gone again, just as quick as the wind..."

Yuki sighed, "yeah. but i know she will find what's she's looking for.."

he nodded and thought to himself. if she only knew what kind of trouble she will be getting herself into.... we can only hope and pray that she can surivive through the obsticles she will have to face in the near future...

TO BE CONTINUED!
just then when i get up a giant demon grags me and slams me against a tree then grabs sakura and slams her against the ground.wolf manages to et free from its grip and runs up its arm.wolf raises his hand.

wolf lord akila call on the pack to make food of this demon!

millions of dark shadows shaped like wolves fly out of my hand at the demons face.the attack has no effect.

HOW DID IT NOT WORK!?!?

wolf just gets swatted and his spine hits the top of a rock temporarily paralizing him.