Young Justice What was your reaction when you first saw Young Justice?

ecoelo posted on Dec 07, 2012 at 05:36AM
Some reactions maybe bad, and some good. Maybe you were excited wen it was coming or u didn't really care.

Young Justice 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ecoelo said…
wink
My brother introduced YJ to me. Wen he told me about it i didn't really care. He said that SB is serious n that Megan likes him but KF likes Megan. wen I first saw KF i said he looked weird in the costume ( I can't believe I SAID that!!! ). the only guy i knew was Robin and as soon as I saw him, I fell in love with his dashing good looks. Back then I was a fan of JL so I liked the first ep wen Batman came out and The Flash. So I watched with my brother, and starting to really like YJ. ( You'll know if im a fan about something if i re-watch an ep, draw fanart, say something about it out of the blue and especially hiding in my room or daydreaming or role playing the ep I just watched ). Then as soon as S2 came out my brother stopped watching YJ because of the hiatus. So I watch with my dad ( well I watch it alone then watch it with my dad wen he finishes work ). So I thank my brother or else I wouldn't even be here, posting and replying in this club.
Thanks Bro!