Young Justice Fangirl/guy Moments!!

KatRox1 posted on Jun 24, 2012 at 10:07PM
Okay, we ALL obviously seem to have those moments... And I think they're all fun to hear about! Share yours here!

Young Justice 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Black_Robin_13 said…
big smile
pulling out yj action figures out of my purse to explain yj to my friends.
over a year ago Eilonwy47 said…
surprise
you can get action figures?
last edited over a year ago
cool
yes i almost have all of the yj action figures.
over a year ago ecoelo said…
sad
Sadly my parents dont encourage me being a major fan of YJ. BUT IM STILL A FAN ^.^
as long as i pay for it myself my parents don't mind.
over a year ago lolfan88 said…
Well I have had LOTS of moments!!! I had one today at camp. Like I said I loved Robin and everyone was like he sucks!! And one girl said he was like Princesses Peach. And I just yelled:"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BABIE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!" And everyone got silent and was like WTF!!! And they all got screard!!!It was funny. :)
cool
some of my friends have desided that me and my brother are clones, so one day they called my brother the clone wonder. when i found out i asked them "if he's the clone wonder then ose that make me the dark clone?" and those nicknames stuck.
over a year ago DiamondYJ said…
My mom said I eat really fast. And she knows I'm a YJ fan and Kid Flash fan. So she said to me, "Honey, you better stop eating so fast. We have a daughter named Diamond, not a son named Wally."
over a year ago -BelovedRobin said…
I have a lot of moments as well. Like my college prep teacher brohoofing at references, my band teacher and I making crazy theories on the show, and my siblings either calling different names depending on my mood. For example whenever I get piss my little brother would say," We got a Superboy in the house."

I gotta say whenever I go out to surf with my bros: my first board I craved the Robin symbol. which is just a "R", replacing the S in the S-shield. A tourist (from Norway :D) asked me what it was and I went on this huge explanation, but the thing is I never mention the show I explained the original comics! Oh well, I lost that board though... I have a new one now, I craved a Homestuck reference.
cool
^My BFF and BGF love Homestuck!! Anywho when I sleep over at my older sis's Apartment in Manhattan I never shut up about Kid Flash. My dad called Kid Flash a Imaganary creature and I flipped my ish. I have a Superboy shirt and everyone's like "Oh Superman" or "Supergirl" and I correct them and say it is a SuperBoy!! When you are at my house it is Robin and Kid Flash 24/7!!! If there was a Kid Flash and Robin verison of Jeprody my firends would be rich!!!;)
over a year ago -BelovedRobin said…
^Within my group of friends, we don't talk about the show that often. Most of them actually hate the show, saying," it's not true to the comics." However my family is just whatever about it, they actually joke around with me a lot. For instance I was talking to my uncle, he also watch the show, and I got into a fight with my dad and he told me," at least he pays attention to you unlike Superman." I don't buy the "superhero" shirts anymore, I make my own like a cheapskate I am. On my leather jacket, I put the S-Shield on the back to represent 90s SB.

Homestuck is just filled with MoThErFuCkIn MiRaClEs HoNk :o)
big smile
At camp when we where doing interviews for the documentry part of our movie I said one of the guy reminded me of Kid Flash.
cool
At camp today we had to do storyboards and my storie bord had two different characters and I named them Wally and Robin.
big smile
At school we do claymation and we had to make a production name for ourselves. I suggested Young justice but they didn't like it. They chose Drama Queen productions...
My friends and I wer on a bus on an excursion when we started talking about fav tv shows. We tried guessing one another's. One of my friend liked Power Rangers. I guessed that. They couldn't guess mine even though I included ALL the main YJ heroes and Y stands for young and J stands for something to do with fairness. I told them my fav tv show is YJ and they said that was weird. I said "Well she likes power rangers!"
I have Wally and robin as my desktop picture on the computer at school and people keep asking me who they are. One guy said that they wer gay. I said that your just saying that because u think their hot.
I'm always saying young justice quotes like if my friend is over whelmed I'd say "Your over whelmed freeze was under whelmed why isn't anyone ever just whelmed?" they think it's annoying.
I named my pen robin because it had the bird robin on the end of it. My friends keep saying robin hood and I say Robin boy wonder! When they found I wrote articles online they thought I would be a journalist. I said I just like to express my imagination with people who are fans of what I'm a fan of. Then they just all started talking about One Direction.... Not a fan by the way...
over a year ago PFEIFFER11 said…
heart
I always talk to the tv or computer which ever I'm watching on. Like in Depths(spoilers ahead for depths)
I was like "no Kaldur how could you do that ,think of Wally!"When Artemis died. And "YES!YES!YES!" When I figured out Artemis was alive. And i get all excited when they show new clips for the next episode and i go online and search WallyxArtemis stuff and spoilers
over a year ago batgirl910 said…
heart
season 2 beneath : look at nightwings face!! :3
season 2 beneath : look at nightwings face!! :3
crying
I cried during Episode 16 when they blow up Kid Flash and Robin.
smile
Yeah I was so sad but I teared up. THEY CANT JUST LET ALL OF THEM DIE LIKE THAT!!!
I was right...
over a year ago AislingYJ said…
My best friend is the one who got me into YJ so we spaz about it like nonstop! And we're completely inseperable, and one day last year our English teacher called us a Dynamic Duo. I wanted to hug her! And she didn't even know what she was referencing!!!!
And I was really upset at comicon cuz they had barely any Young Justice stuff. But they had a Nightwing shirt and I was going to buy it, only they only had it in XL. I almost cried!! But I got myself a Nightwing action figure though!
over a year ago brown-eyed-girl said…
I have Netflix and sadly they don't have Young Justice. I was looking for a show to watch when my sister asked if they had Young justice, cause she knows how i love the show. I said
"No, that was the first thing i checked" Then my voice got low and dark and i said. " And I hate Netflix for that,i don't care what shows it gave me". Luckily i said it low and she wasn't really paying attention so she didn't think i was crazy or something. Why Netflix. Why don't you have Young Justice
mischievous
I also yell at the T.V (or now computer) When i watch Young Justice. When watching Depths i was yelling "No Aqualad don't kill her" Cause in the beginning she was stabbed and i was started to suspecting Aqualad. Then i was like "No Aqualad you killed her. Why she was your teammate, your friend" Then my mom told me to stop being so loud. I continued but whispered the rest. "oh aqualad, Wally, and Nightwing. Gasp i knew she didn't die"
one day I was trying to find to find my necklace. my mom aksed me what I was doing and I told her, "I'm trying to find my necklace. I feel naked," and my mom said,"and not in a fun way."
that happened to me too. I was at school wearing an uncomfortable shirt and i thought ugh i feel naked ,and not in a a fun way. It just slipped in my mind and i was like did i really just think that
laugh
i tried typing youtube but started typing young justice like three times. i'm like wait? what? what am i doing. i retyped but it still came out young justice
big smile
When other people talk about robin, flash, etc I and they get it wrong, I feel a sudden urge to correct them. Like one day I was sitting with my friends and these boys were talking about green arrow, one was like, "What is Green arrow's secret identity?" then the other boy is like "How am I supposed to know that?" then i said "Oliver Queen" they starred at me and the boy who asked the question said "correct...Okay so who are his sidekicks?" the other boy answered "speedy! That's easy!" "And who else??" "Roy Harper???" "They're the same person!!!" so i cut the argument. "Speedy and Artemis, and speedy changed himself to red arrow." The boys looked at me, their mouth open and the boy who asked the question said "Correct!" then the other boy asked "Who the heck is Artemis? And who would have that kind of name?" so i just gave them talk about YJ about lik nearly the whole lunch. At least they learned something!
over a year ago SB_lover0506 said…
^ At least people at your school actually watch it too. When ever i talk to someone about YJ or any superhero they look at me like WTF or try and keep up and ask what i think are stupid questions like "what's YJ" or "who's is aretmis?" *sigh* My life.
i dressed up as zatanna on halloween. I found a girl who was kinda dressed up as robin. We quoted the chalant scene. She said "i'm trying to be nonchalant here"
And i said. "why? be as chalant as you like"
i dressed up as artemis if she ever became batgirl for an anime con and i got in a long conversation with one of the volunteers about how awsome young justice is because was the only person i found who knew who artemis was.
over a year ago BloodyMascara_ said…
rainy
So, I'm just going around, minding my own business at the supermarket and out of no where, I bump into someone, I start apologizing and looking up from my phone, then, BAMF! It was a team of young justice cosplayers. I bumped into Artemis. OMG. I started fangirling. That was like, GYAH OMG. So I got hugs from everyone, and a biscuit. Although I don't know why a team of Young Justice cosplayers were handing out biscuits to people o.O Anyways, I thought I would share that... Wally was hottttt! X3

That was the best moment of my life.
over a year ago shayK said…
When I found out that McDonalds had YJ toys, I was like " they will me mine mwahahahahaha !" My little brother goes to McDonalds like once a week after school to play on the little playground and sometimes he gets a happy meal. So whenever he came home every Tuesday I'd take his little bag and grab the skateboard and put it in my room. Eventually I had the Batman, Robin, Aqua Lad and Kid Flash skateboard, but he found them and took most of them back. But I still have the Kid Flash one.... Taking Happy Meal toys from a four year old... I think I need help...
There are YJ figures in Mcdonalds at the Phillippines! I asked for Robin because hes my fav chracter n he was riding a motorcycle. Eventually they didn't hav robin so they gave me Batman. There were only SB Superman Robin and batman. I kept saying to myself: NOOOOOO i want Robin