Young Justice Fave Charecter!

Roselillyan14 posted on May 16, 2012 at 08:14PM
Okay who is your fave character and why?
Okay who is your fave character and why?

Young Justice 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Black_Robin_13 said…
cool
Robin beause of his made up words.
GabsSaw commented…
yeah, its sooooo adorably cute! over a year ago
over a year ago Roselillyan14 said…
cool
FUN-EEEE, I love robin to! love him for that reason, he is fun, sooooo goood with come backs, ect. and a whole lota other reasons.
BTW THE PICK I UPLOADED LOOKS LIKE HE IS GONA KISS HER!
FUN-EEEE, I love robin to! love him for that  reason, he is fun, sooooo goood with come backs,  ect.
over a year ago Black_Robin_13 said…
cool
and he has the most amazing laugh.
GabsSaw commented…
really? i'll have to hear what it sounds like, then! over a year ago
over a year ago ecoelo said…
big smile
Woop! Woop! Go Robin
over a year ago Scourgestar said…
heart
Klarion Bleak. He just cracks me up with his voice/laugh and is just a funny and cute character and I really love Teekl
over a year ago RedX said…
heart
Robin all the way!!!! Cuz he's Mysterious, Athletic, Funny, smart, and super cuute!!! What else can you ask for in a guy??? (other than being a hot vampire that can sparkle in sunlight)
over a year ago ArminArlert said…
Impulse he is really funny and sweet guy, I relate to him because I'm sad alot but I get in character like him also he made me a happier person
over a year ago dewotter said…
My favorite character is Arsenal (I'm weird XD)
GabsSaw commented…
Yeah, Arsenal is pretty cool!!!!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago GabsSaw said…
blush
My favorite is Nightwing because he's so cool and............... what am I saying? HE'S A BADASS!!!! There's nothing more to say about it.................... I also like him because ( in my opinion ) he's one of the hottest characters on the whole show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!