Young Dracula NO SEASON 3 ?????

brizo posted on Jan 15, 2008 at 01:01AM
I was just on IMDB looking at the Young Dracula forum when I saw a post saying that there's not going to be a season 3. Has anyone heard anything about this or can anyone get this information verified.

Young Dracula 184 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 184

over a year ago spirited_away said…
i've seen it too.
and its probably right, though i really dont want it to be true. :(
over a year ago LadyWednesday said…
What!? NO!
yes. it is true. Joss Agnew (producer) has confirmed:
Well I’m afraid to say that yes, we’ve been told that the BBC are not commissioning a third series. However, we are extremely keen that we finish Vlad’s story off with a special one-off, longer episode. But that is only an idea at this stage. I’m afraid there is no more news currently.

I strongly feel that the show deserves a fitting end. Currently we are finishing post-production on the last episode but I am hopeful that episode 13 of series 2 will not be the final curtain for Young Dracula.

over a year ago babybell said…
BUt how is Vlad going to turn 16 before the end of the series!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he either finds a cure, accepts it, or transforms early.
over a year ago werepuppy said…
damn. Hopefully they'll get their special one-off, would really, pardon the slight pun, suck to not know the outcome of Vlad's story.
Anyone know the chances of it?
no, but it has been suggested that we may have to write to the BBC or some such thing to get them to do it.
ideas anyone?
over a year ago Sparkly said…
Its not fair. Young drac. is fab, you can't end it. Does anyone know what else vlad is in-like other shows?
over a year ago brizo said…
according to IMDb he's been in the movies Crusade in Jeans and Mummy's Boy and he's also been in an episode of Casualty called blind spots
over a year ago LadyWednesday said…
well, we could always have a petition
Yep lets do that!!!!!
over a year ago Abbibeach94 said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! young dracula cant end!!!! i dont believe it!! i luv it :'( we so have to protest! i dnt want young dracula to end!! WWWAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! lol xx :]
rite, ive just got the address of the cbbc studios from the cbbc website, im going to write a letter on behaf of all us young drac fans to say WE WANT A SERIES 3!!!!! HUZ WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! xx :]
MEEE!!!
seriously, i'll do anything to keep young dracula. I LUV IT SO MUCH
MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! TO. No way shud young dracula end!!!!!!
over a year ago SESA said…
Meeeeeee!!
over a year ago gothichero said…
I luv young dracula and i hope we can save it. if vlads transformation is as good as ingrids and boris's, It will be super!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago nipperlover said…
its out of order! young dracula is one of the best shows on CBBC!!! They have to let it go on another few years whilst vlad turns 16!
PLEASE BBC
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago leanne060 said…
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont take this off our screens!!!! I love young Dracula and wait every week for it to come on the tele. I dont know what I would do if I couldnt watch it!!!! Keep Vlad and Robin in a 3rd series plz. Gerran is mint as Vlad! Not to mention hes well lush!!!
No, nipperlover. Young dracula IS the best show on cbbc!

i toatally agree they CAN'T do this to us!
over a year ago leah120492 said…
this is really bad!!! i wonder how they are going to end it??? will we ever see vlad as a vampire??? its going to be a good ending!
...or is it going to be a good ending?
over a year ago Vlad_Dracula592 said…
evry 1 write 2 cbbc seperately so that they will have loads of requests for a season 3 make sure you do it! tell friends to do it and if u hav 2 send them several wit different names. we must save young dracula!!!
over a year ago werepuppy said…
hang on, we've been told to hold off for a bit on the letters and petitions. so i think we should hold off
kk but im so desperate i look forward to it all week its what keeps me sane through school when the time comes evry1 will send lettrs rite?
over a year ago leanne060 said…
if any1 does wanna make a compliant about this to the bbc use this link:
link
every 1 im makin a petiton to save Young Dracula. will post the address soon
woohoo! thanks :)
signed it! number 1.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emeraldtears said…
I've signed the petition and I'm gonna write a letter ther is no way i'm not gonna complain about this, young dracula has so many fans that it is ridiculas to end it.
I would understand if it didn't have many fans but I created this spot a few months ago not really expecting anyone to be bothered about it but now it has like 69 FANS!!!
over a year ago CountessYD said…
well i signed a pition and i was the 615 person to sign it
woot! the more the better i say
i was the first [so proud], and its not even my petition :/
over a year ago vlad_lover said…
I sighned what I thought was the petition ( www.petitiononline.com/yds30108/petition.h­tml ) and I was aroung the 734th person to sigh. WE NEED YOUNG DRAC!!!
over a year ago zombie-rayman said…
someone should write in and see if the letters have made a difference yet they cant leave it so open ended
over a year ago goodman88 said…
Here we go again the bbc cuting yet anouther brillant T.V show short.

If there is not going to be a seariis 3 thean ther must be a one off long eaosd

But In all trufe i do not hold out muche hope for the letter you brillant peopp sent to the bbc its probaly just gon in the bin or somthng
I think that they might be replaying the old series at 16:10 on a Wednesday to see what rating they get to see if a lot of people will watch a series 3.
over a year ago katielstone said…
how do u sign a petition? anyway WE NEED A SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
type in Young Dracula series 3 to google (.co.uk)
and it should be the first link there
I posted the address for it on my first message on page two. It's the message saying that I'm 734th person to sigh. Just look for my stig picture
over a year ago JonAlDrink said…
well when I signed it I was 926th :P also... I sent an email to them and got an interesting response.. bad news: CBBC will NOT be making any more Young Dracula (that's what they told me) but they also told me quote"...you may be interested to know that there may be interest from an independent company who want to create a film centred on the same or similar characters." end quote :P sooo maybe we'll get a teen dracula in the future :P lol
JonAlDrink
over a year ago DarlingCastle said…
That´s the standard answer. Keep sending e-mails asking them to reconsider; you´ll probably get a similar email but at least you told them how you really feel; you, the viewers, matter! The BBC should be reminded that the show continues to gain new fans and a third season would benefit everybody.
over a year ago x-saz15-x said…
im trying to send a e-mail but it asks for a transmition date can someone tell me what to put there!!!
over a year ago Vampaneze said…
there betta b a season 3!!
it know has 137 fans m8
over a year ago YellowGoose said…
The show cant finish, its soooo cool!!!
over a year ago Lylli said…
I HATE BBC They have 2 make a sieres 3. I'm in for riting petitions, protests whatever is needed for a film or even a special one off episode to say wot happens. maybe the actors & actresses look to old to be playing 13 & 16 year olds.
eveen thoe teem vanpare sonds good i think it would just not be thes same aspcler if they used diffant caters

cume on BBC just make a one off epssiod if you dot what to make a serris 3 and get us offf your backs

i suppose we could boycot cbbc and stop wating it to thy make a seris3 or a one off epassiod
i was talking to gerran
he sed theres no point in doin petitions
becuse it won't make a diffrence :(
What? No, if we are still sending the petition to BBC, how many people are we hoping to get to sign before sending?
over a year ago Moe_Lee said…
That really sucks:/...