Writing Short Story Paragraph Competition!

skipperluvs posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 07:54PM
Do you enjoy writing? DUH! Who wouldn't? LOL! So anyways, what you do here is you write a short story that is containing like a paragraph or two. You can write about anything, just make sure that you give it a title that describes it! Add as much detail as possible! Then I will post a fan pick to see which person liked what story the best! You will see what people think about your writing and if you win, I will prop you! Not interested in props? Well do it just for the fun of it...though I'm not forcing anything :D

Writing 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
It was very busy at the London Charing Cross station.The crowd was waiting for their train to arrive.A 17 year old girl glanced at the Station Clock,which read 16:O5.The train was on his way.And indeed.A few seconds later the train arrived at the station.The people got up and hurried to recieve a good seat. The girl entered the train and walked to the second class coupe and sank down on the first free seat she noticed.

"Hey" a male voice said.She lifted up her head and looked at a handsome 19 year old guy who was holding on a train pole.He had a arrogant grin on his face and gave the girl a nod."Missed me?" The girl didn't answer."I know you liked it" The girl looked around,but except for her,the guy and his friends there was no one around.She tried to keep her cool and took a shard of glass out of her handbag.She started to cut her arm,causing the eightes scar.The guy walked towards her,that stupid grin still on his face.He touched her breasts and tried to rip her clothes of her.The girl wanted to push him away,but she still had the shard in her hand and she cut the guy's neck open.The guy fell on the floor, convulsing and choking.She stared at him and then at his friends."He got what he deserved"
over a year ago chocolatecurlz said…
heart
Prom:
"Hey are you going to prom?" My best friend asked.
Prom. Definition: A dance where you have to dress up and go just because you'll look like a loser if you dont. Me? I'm not afraid to be a loser. The last thing I'd want to do is go to stupid prom, wearing a stupid dress, where I'd dance (aka: sway side to side) with some stupid guy. No way.
Or at least thats what I thought before I got the text. 'Hey, if you're going to prom, save a dance for me?'. That changed everything.
"So... Are you?" she asked again.
"Yeah." I replied with a smile. I guess I'm going to that stupid prom, with a stupid dress, where I'll sway side to side with some stupid guy. And I'll be happy.
over a year ago -HuddyLove- said…
Footsteps

I hear them again. The footsteps. I should be scared, horrified. I should want to race through the foggy forest, away from the sound of twigs snapping close behind me. But I feel no need to run. I am numb.

He has been following me for about an hour now. At first I was afraid, afraid of pain, of dying. I franticly ran, weaving my way through the trees, trying to find a way to escape my fate. Now I do not fear what I am certain will soon come. I cannot run forever...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jisbonsessed said…
cool
I ran for the stairwell, and slammed open the door feeling the cold wind blow behind me in angry whispers. Why was I being tormented for all this? The guy came at me with the knife, what was I meant to do? Just stand around and watch as the cold sharp knife pierced my ghostly white skin?

I looked down at my hands, saturated with bright red blood that shone off the small spotlight in the back of the warehouse fire escape. I grasped onto the metal banister and peeped over the bars, watching as the concrete stayed still, cold and lifeless beneath me. Only the slight reflection of the moon in the puddles.
I figured this was all I could do. I had no-one or nothing to live for and no-one knew I existed, not since the cold-blooded son-of-a-b**ch killed my family right before my eyes on that cold christmas night of 2004. I can still remember that night so vividly in my mind too real, I could never delete it from my mind.

One step, one heartbeat, one mind caught in the moonlight. I sat on the bars, my feet dangling for dear life over the 20 metre drop, I let my hands loose grip of the bars and fell. Fell to the darkness, to my new life the place I belonged. I was a normal sixteen year old girl living in New York City, who over stress and sadness got swallowed up by the City.

No one will ever understand the logic behind my suicide, but thats all over and done with now. I`m in a better place than I was. I feel wanted and loved here...isn`t that what every child wants?
over a year ago harold said…
Did you already post the pick? If so, would you edit the original post and add a link to it? If not, would you edit the original post and add a deadline for us lazy writers? Thanks!
over a year ago skipperluvs said…
laugh
sorry it took me long to post XD hehe its just that i didn't know how many responses i had yet lol now its up!
over a year ago harold said…
Thanks!

Please do post a link to the pick it in the first message in this thread, though. There are so many picks that get entered for "What should I name a blonde alligator?" and the like that your pick will get lost otherwise.
over a year ago skipperluvs said…
link

Here is the pick thing
over a year ago LadyBug_58_496 said…
big smile
Totel drma love Courtney:What are you doing here. Duncan:I go to school here. Courtney:Then why aren't you in your class. Duncan:I'm bad aren't I? Courtney:Ughh you are so imature. Duncan:Yeah yeah go take your uptight butt to class. Courtney:I am not uptight. Duncan:Then stay out of class with me. Courtney:But I'll get detention. Duncan:So don't go to that either. Courtney:Fine. *she trips over a rock and crashes her lips into his they pull apart* Courtney:Oh my god! Duncan:I don't think your uptight anymore. Courtney:Ughh I just can't believe I kissed a delincuint. Duncan:Well I liked it. Courtney:Ummm *They kiss* THE END Do you like it?
heart
I have lots more incase I lose.
heart
I hear a tap on my window. I open my eyes and see someone outside my window when lightning struck. It was very dark outside and it was raining. Someone knocked on my door. It wasn't my sister it wasn't my mom or dad. It was a teenager like me. I'm Cathy. The boy seemed different then other boys he has black hair and black shirt blue pants his eyes glowed in the dark. He speaked really scary. You need to come with me. But Why I asked really confused. You will be safe. But what about my parents and sister. Don't worry they'll be fine. ok I said packing my clothes. *An hour at his house.* We better get to bed he said darkly. Umm ok. *I kissed him* he kissed back. We went to our rooms. do you like this one.
over a year ago stramming said…
A loud explosion filled the air, and so did suffocating smoke. The soldier peered out of his tent. The campsite was being attacked. The soldier swiftly put on his Flak Jacket and took his rifle. Once he came out of the tent all the other soldiers were pouring out of their shelters. The soldier sprinted to a rock for cover as he pointed his gun at a nearby enemy and shot. The battle raged on for an hour. Finally, the end was near. Sadly, the soldier couldn't live it. Out of nowhere, an enemy ran up on the soldier, bashing his arm with his gun. The soldier wailed out in pain as the enemy smashed his gun into the soldier's face, causing a black out... for eternity.
over a year ago AnnabethKatara said…
The day was perfect. " No homework!" Mrs. Smith shouted. " Hey, Macy want to go out with me?" Jake Qualls asked me after school." Guess what? I got you tickets to Lady GaGa and she's going to make you a star!" My mom said when I got home. " You can have my totally awesome new iPhone beacuse I'm spoiled and wanta simple one." My sister told me smiling. Yep. It was deffinatly a dream.
over a year ago StarWarsFan7 said…
big smile
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Tim and a girl named Tina they fell in love and got married.

The End.