Writer's Club So what do you think?

Emil5634 posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 06:48PM
Hey ya all:) I was just wondering if this idea of mine sounds interesting? Okey so, it's about this girl, nameless so far, and she's from Denmark. (I'm basing her on me, and DK is where I live.) Her father is in the movie business, as director of some Danish movies. She lives with her mom and her housebound and siblings in a little town. She is kindda happy about her life at the moment. Her father calls her and tells her that the got offered this HUGE thing in USA! A big movie that they want him to help make cous they have heard about his work. She gets surprised, and a little mad, but sees this a a opportunity to get away from the boaring life she had, and to for fill her big dream: To come to USA and become an actor. They are gonna live in L.A and. She gets some new friends in her new school even though she doesn't feel like she fits. Then she meets a mysterious boy (of course) and she try to get to know him even though he seems to be troubled and not really comfortable. At a party they meet and he offers to help her find her friend. When they find her friend, he is drunk, so mysterious guy offers to drive her home. They talk a lot in the car and become friends. Then the whole story would be about them, her having a hard time with her father, missing home, trying to settle in USA, finding friends, and figuring out what's wrong with this guy. and probably more, I just haven't figured it out yet. so what do you think?? if you want to, feel free to add stuff to the story. If the you think the guy should be a vampire, tell me! All though that would be kindda cliche, don't you think?

Writer's Club 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
hmmm
Would you please comment? I can see that there are some views.
over a year ago Emil5634 said…
hmmm
Okey okey, so it's not a good idea?? Fine... But please dont read it and then not comment!
over a year ago SeaweedBrain101 said…
It sounds like it could be something. I think it's a good idea. Maybe a few more twists in the story to make it unique to other stories written before, so people will want to read it more. :)
over a year ago best-username said…
I agree with SeaWeedBrain101. It's a great idea :D keep it up.
over a year ago jennipop22 said…
It sounds pretty good.