winx vs w.i.t.c.h Competition Of Fav Groups

chrie posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 12:18PM
This is a competition of groups of you're fav you may say W.I.T.C.H. Yoy may say winx you may also say other groups else than W.I.T.C.H. And winx but just say 1 that you like from all I just wanna pruve that srmthfg! And W.I.T.C.H. To my friend that it's way better than winx club but my own vote is for W.I.T.C.H. Tje winner will be annoused at the end of the competition the winner is the one who has more votes on their fav group ever
save

winx vs w.i.t.c.h 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago chrie said…
I'll announse the winner on a review article.the competition ends at 30 april
Good luck and have fun
over a year ago Winxlove said…
crying
Copied from me or not?
Not I say you may say OTHER groups elese than winx and W.I.T.C.H.
But if you say ONLY winx or W.I.T.C.H. But mine is not mine can be any group that's the best
You are just copye girl!!
I said too that,stupid!!
last edited over a year ago
No I'm not you silly.I've added this cause of my friend at school and not because of you silly,2 of my friends at school who no one ever know at fanpop about anf cause I'm so angry with(I don't know why but I've hate them for a long time)my friend they are always fishing for me to like what they like but don't like that(anything that they tink it's perfect for me to like)but it's all what they both like(elese than winx and W.I.T.C.H.)they actualy don't know that I have an acount on fanpop
My friends too!
over a year ago gintareka said…
meh
It just my or and another siing the winxlove and chrie are friends?
hmmm
Is this thing bad,sorry?!
over a year ago winxass said…
smile
no just it strenge
over a year ago jeniffer2200 said…
angelic
winxlove stop making ppl crazy