Windwakerguy430 SkullCrackers RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Apr 14, 2018 at 05:51AM
Pleasantries, Massachusetts. A peaceful town filled with smiles and happy lives. All of America was like this. After the second World War, after the Red Scare, and after all the worries in the world, world leaders started to make a change, to allow people a bit of peace and quiet. To finally end rivalries, to work together, and to just be a united world. On paper, this sounds good, right? Wrong! This means the censorship of ideas, of free thinking, and of any swear word that you hear is illegal, punishable by the police coming and slapping a big "No" on your mouth, pretty much making anyone a target. Most people who get slapped with the "No" disappear shortly after, and are never seen again. That's because these "Peaceful leaders" That run our world aren't what they seem to be. Social norms haven't changed since the 50s, while technology changes all around them. We live in the 21st century, yet people behave like it's the roaring 50s, nothing changed because no one is allowed to think. And those leaders? They ain't leaders. Shit, they ain't even human. Believe it or not, these leaders are really spawns of hell. Demons, nothing more than wolves in sheeps clothing, or hellspawns in human skin. Anyone in power who will do anything for their own goals, business man, lawyers, some even high in politics. Thankfully, not everyone wants this horseshit to keep going on. Some rebellious youths are against this idea of society, wanting a world of free thinking and free speech, and while they may look like terrorists, they really are the heroes of our story. They are the only ones willing to put in the effort to fight off the No Stamps, the corrupt laws, the horrid laws, the crap they spew on the news, all that bullshit. They are the SkullCrackers!

Notes!
-Demons are hidden amongst society. They are charismatic, smooth talkers, and are usually in high praise of the community. The only way to spot them is their strange behavior, how secretive they are, and of course, the obvious, if they have any appearance of a disgusting hell beast
-SkullCrackers are allowed to wear what they want in this society, but they cannot swear or talk about the SkullCrackers with praise. If they want to recruit someone, they do so in secret ways
-Computers do exist in this world, but only for work. The World Wide Web does not exist. No social media, no major articles, and no Youtube
-All other rebellious individuals, through music, art, whatever, are non-existent in this alternate world. So no punk rock bands or books discussing the problems with the government (i.e. 1984, Fahrenheit 451)
-Demons can control a series of lesser demons, be it Ghouls or Zombies. Ghouls were always demons, while Zombies were once people turned into evil by the Demon's mindset. Ghouls cannot control their power and are forced into hiding by more powerful Demons who can hide amongst humans. Zombies can get by through simply behaving how they could. And Zombies in this world can speak and run (Shut up, it does make sense!)

Character Descriptions
Apperance
Personality
SkullCracker or Demon
Weapon of Choice
(For Demons) High Occupation (i.e. Lawyer, News Anchor, Politician, Officer, Teacher)
(For SkullCrackers) Mask Design (To hide their face from other Demons and public)
Bio

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!
THIS RP CONTAINS MASSIVE VULGARITY, EXTREME VIOLENCE, AND POLITICAL SATIRE THAT INCLUDE OPINIONS YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH! FOLLOW THIS RP WITH KNOWLEDGE IN MIND!!!
last edited on Jun 22, 2018 at 02:55AM

Windwakerguy430 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(I'll start, like always)

Name: Vincent "Vice" Gripp
Appearance: Black unkempt hair, short beard desperately needing shaved, open black jacket, skull t-shirt, torn jeans, black boots
Personality: Rude, brash, always looking to start trouble, but always loyal to his team and friends
Skullcracker
Weapon of Choice: Magnum with tiger paint and explosive rounds
Mask Design: Black ski-mask with a skull logo on the face, the eyes hidden behind the mask
Bio: Expelled from high school for vandalism, arson, rude comments about principles wife, rude comments about principle, rude comments about principles receding hairline, and bad fashion statement. Spends most time playing guitar, spending time with his friend Archie at his All-Needs Shop, and trying to find any music that isn't about love, friendship, or getting an early nights sleep.
(Great. I'll start things until anyone else comes along)

Vice: (Walking around town, lighting a cigarette with his lighter, as he carries around flyers. He passes by a few people who greet him, though he barely acknowledges them. He inhales the smoke from his cigarette and continues down the street, sticking the flyers on different telephone poles and windows that he can, the flyers reading "Slum King's Audition! Join the up-and-coming rock legends today. Bring your own refreshments. Arrive at 236 Walnut Street."
Vice: (He walked down the street, sticking more flyers around town, and eventually stopping in front of a Plain Bread shop. He was ready to stick another flyer on the pole outside, before seeing another flyer on it. One of a man with white combed hair, a moustache, and a blue suit, helping a kitten out of a tree. The flyer read "Vote Mayor Mare for Mayor". A flyer for the town's mayor, Thomas Mare. Everything about him made Vice's skin crawl. That fake smile, and this whole poster just reeked of political bullshit. He took the poster off the pole and crumbled it up, before tossing it onto the street. He was quick to put another flyer on the pole, and then made his way down the street)
(Not too far from where Rachael was, she could see the town's chief officer, Marshal Law, tearing down the remaining flyers just down the street, ripping them apart and tossing them on the ground, complaining about how ugly and crude they are)

Name: Officer Marshal Law
Appearance: Short, combed hair, clear face, tired eyes, always wearing his uniform, even off work
Affiliation: Who knows
Weapon of choice: Baton and custom made shotgun
Bio: A hard as nails police chief who takes no shit from anyone. Quick to pick up his baton, but calls it an act of self defense. His hobbies include beating blacks, insulting women, shooting crows, drinking a nice cup of herbal tea, and utterly despising kids

Vice: (He sat inside of his garage, plucking the strings of his guitar out of sheer boredom. The garage door was open, in case anyone just so happened to arrive to from the flyers he sent out. Not that he had much luck before. This would be the eighth week in a row that he tried, only he made sure to put them up during after school hours. He kept a little hope with him as he continued to strum his guitar, letting the vibrations of the strings and the music calm him down)
Marshal: (He looked down at Raechel, still in a sour mood) Oh, I've been better. Some punk kids have been putting flyers up around town. Tearing down the flyers of our dear Mayor Mare. Can you believe that? I swear, some kids are just... so...... insensitive. It's probably that Gripp kid again. He's always causing trouble. You've probably heard of him. The Beast of Pleasantries, people call him. A real no good kid. Always causing trouble. If it were up to me, he'd be slapped with a No Stamp in a jiffy. If you see him causing any trouble, you know who to come to. You have yourself a nice day, ma'am (He tips his police hat to her and makes his way down the street, tearing up more of the flyers as he passes them. As he does, Raechel could almost here him make out the word, "Fucking", but it was too faint to be clear)
(He lit another cigarette with his lighter, letting out another puff of smoke. He started to tune his guitar, before he found the right sound he liked. He started by softly strumming it, as he stepped toward an amplifier. He gave a nod and then stuck the cord into the amplifier, and then started playing his guitar loudly, in a crude manner, some of the neighbors looking toward the house in confusion and disgust at the noise they heard. As he the music blasted from the garage and out into the open air of Pleasantries, he stopped himself when he heard his phone ring. He stopped himself, answered his phone, and saw a message from Archie, reading, "Band practice today, right? I'll be over in a bit". Vice chuckled a little as he read the message.)
Vice: Guess I can count on one person to be here
last edited over a year ago
Vice: (He finished sending a message to Archie, before setting his guitar down to light another smoke. As he did so, his eyes trailed up to see someone from outside the garage door. A girl, with red hair and freckles. He didn't know who she was or what she was doing here, but he did know that he never saw her on this street before. Either she was another person coming to tell him to turn the music off, or maybe, just maybe, but some slim chance of hope, she saw his flyer. He lit his cigarette, picked his guitar back up, and only slightly strummed it as he waited for her to react, pretending as though he never saw her)
Vice: (As soon as she spoke, he stopped and looked back up at her. He set his guitar down on the ground and walked over to her, standing right in front of her. He looked at her, totally silent, than looked at the flyer, than at her again, as if to examine her, before finally speaking up) Are you here to play or are you here to see the amazing Beast of Pleasantries that this town caught in it's own little zoo, all thanks to this towns number one pig in a blanket, Marshal Law? (He took the cigarette out of his mouth and tossed it onto the ground, before stepping it out) Whatever the reason, at least you're talking to me, and not just staring at me like I'm some crazy animal. So what do you want? You don't look like much of a musician. In fact, you don't look like someone who'd be into this genre of music. But whatever, I'm up for surprises.

Thomas: (Walks into the office of John Govnar. Behind Thomas is a tiny man, possibly an assistant. As Thomas walks in, John raises his head to see them)
John: Thomas? If you’re here to bribe your way to victory with me like you did everyone else, forget it!
Thomas: (He gave a light chuckle as he leaned against John’s desk) Oh, come on, John. We all know that, as the rightful mayor of Pleasantries, it only makes sense that I keep control over it. I’m just doing it for the good of the city and the people, keeping the ideas of the world leaders in power
John: Forget it. The people deserve freedom, rather than being babied by the world forever! It’s not right to prevent them from speaking their minds, no matter what. It may not always be agreeable, but it’s not right to take that away from them
Thomas: (He gave a heavy sigh, before chuckling) How about this John (With a snap of his finger, his assistant stepped forward, and opened a briefcase, filled to the brim with hundred dollar bills) This suitcase contains five hundred thousand dollars. I can double that if you want. I have friends in high places. Just drop out of the election, and we’ll all walk away from this happy
John: (He slammed his fist on the desk) Go to hell, Thomas! I’m not gonna fall for your bribes!
Thomas: (He gave a chuckle, as he closed the briefcase) Whatever you say, John. I have my own ways of winning this election.
(With another snap of his finger, his assistant, set the briefcase down, and without another word, leapt onto John, his teeth growing, his hands turning into claws, biting into his neck, blood coming from behind the desk as it covered the floor, before it started to drain back, like a sponge.)
Thomas: You political figures who think you’re doing the people’s work by taking over make me fucking sick! When you’re aiming for power, the only one that matters is yourself. And that’s what I intend to do. I’m out for myself, number one! And you, John, are just a piece of shit on my road to victory. But now, you’re out of my way
(John’s body had been completely devoured, the flesh picked from the bones, and even the bones were devoured. The demon stood up from behind the desk, and looked back at Thomas. As he did, the demon transformed into the form of John Govner, resembling him perfectly, minus the blood around his mouth, which he cleaned immediately)
Thomas: You know what to do. Create controversy for John Govner. Make sure the voter lean toward my favor. That shouldn’t be too hard
“John”: (Slowly shook his head)
Thomas: Good man. I’ll be on my way. Good talk, “John”. (With that said, Thomas made his way out the door, humming quietly as he walked out. As he was walking down the hall, he dialed a phone number on his cellphone)

(The cellphone of Leonard Ci Naeopal rang, with Thomas Mare's number on it)

Mayor Thomas Mare
Appearance: Perfectly comed, white hair, grey suit, friendly smile
Personality: Reasonable, charming, caring, but can switch to manipulative and sadistic
Affiliation: Demon
Weapon of Choice: People
Bio: Mayor of Pleasantries for the past twenty years, always winning and almost treating the town like a monarchy. A complete dick! Hobbies: Being a dick and reminding his rivals and enemies that he's a dick. Also making political ads
Vice: (He looked at her with confusion, then a slight bit of annoyance and irritation) Well then, if you didn't come for that, than what did you come for? If you came here to tell me off because my flyers look like crap or because you want me to change my behavior for the better, for the cops, lawyers, and politicians of this town, than boy do I have a few choice words to say about that. Look, I don't have time to chit-chat. If you aren't here to play, the exits that way. I'm trying to get a group together, and nothing more to it. (He sat in one of the chairs at the end of the garage silently)
Vice: (He listened to her words carefully, his more annoyed expression slowly turning into one of curiosity as she spoke. He sat a little forward, listening to her, letting her words get out. He got right back up from his chair and spoke out to her) Wait a minute, kid. You seem to have a pretty open imagination yourself for someone who worries about getting caught. After all, no one would take the time to even look at something like this without a spark of curiosity getting to them. (He went silent for a moment) And curiosity is something that I like in a person. Tell me, what's your name

Thomas Mare: (He sat in his office, curling the telephone wire around his finger as he waited for his call to reach, having dialed Leonard's number to tell him the good news)
Vice: (He gave her a nod and extended his hand to her, as if to shake her hand. Something even he wouldn't just do out of the blue) I'm Vincent Gripp. But some just call me Vice. But most call me the little nickname you heard already

Thomas: Cut the formality crap, Leonard. It's Thomas. The opposing mayors in Pleasantries have been taken care of. Most of them were paid off with the money we got from the people. And as for that fucker John Govner? He's probably packing fudge in Hell right now. Motherfucker got everything he deserved. Expect to see him in the papers soon. We can't just have him suddenly disappear from public eyes, so I have one of those lesser demons posing as him. He'll probably be found out in some crazy scandal. After that, Mayor Mare will win the election again. How are things on your end?
Vice: Pleasures all mine, Rachael (He tried his best to force a smile, almost as if it were painful for him to do so. But before they could continue their conversation, a loud scream of enjoyment could be heard just down the street. And just outside the garage door, a kid, about the same age as Rachael and Vice, was right outside, a skateboard at his feet and a bass guitar around his torso. He looked at the garage, wearing a black jumpsuit, with a band T-shirt underneath. But the most noticeable thing about him was the strange mask he wore, with a yellow smiley face on it, glowing from a sort of power source. As the kid saw Racheal, the yellow smiley face turned into a yellow surprise face. And the kid placed a sticker on his skateboard. Unknowingly to Rachael, the skateboard read "Get Fuck'd" on it, before being covered with a sticker that says, "I Respect my Family and Superiors". He looked back up at both Vice and Rachael, and his face turned back to his yellow smile)
Vice: Oh, hey Archie
Archie: Yo, what up, Vice.
(Archie walked into the garage, his eyes still on Rachael, then looking at Vice. He walked over to him and pulled him to the side to whisper)
Archie: Man, Vice. You didn't tell me you'd bring a girl to the band. That's pretty sick
Vice: She's not a part of the band, Vice. She just came to tell me my flyer was shi... (He looked back at Rachael) bad
Archie: That's a start man (He turned back around with Vice) Hi, I'm Archie

Archie
Appearance: Wears a black jumpsuit with a band T-shirt underneath, but most notably is the strange mask with a face that changes expression and color depending on his mood
Personality: Rude, crude, and very, very crazy, despite his skills in creating stuff
Affiliation: SkullCrackers
Weapon of Choice: Multitude of homemade weapons
Mask: The one he always wears
Bio: A crazed anarchist, though is more about fun and enjoying things, a counter to Vice’s more gloomy outlook. His favorite bands are The Offspring, Bad Religion, and the sounds of metal scraping when a car crashes. No one knows his last name, not even Archie.

Thomas: Don't worry, Leo. I've got that punk fuck wrapped around my finger like a cheap hooker. And if he does fuck me over, I only need five seconds to rip his cock through his mouth and choke the little fucker with it. Not that we'll have to worry. These demons are faithful to me. They fucking better be, anyway (He took a drag fro his cigarette, letting the smoke fill the air) Oh, right, have you gotten word about our friend, Tony. The police officer? He's dead. Shot in the head. His brains covered the walls. With a Skull emblem near his corpse.
(Dammit, COLA! I can't keep adding bullshit to keep you interested XD)
(Sir, I think you've had enough depression for one day. You need comedy to outweigh the tragedy)
Archie: It's nice to meet you. So, you here to join the band
Vice: Like I said Archie. She's just hear to tell me about the flyers. She can stay here to listen to one song if she wants, but after that, she's gotta go. It's good to have fans, but we gotta practice
Archie: Whatever you say, man
(With that said, the two of them started to set their guitars up, plugging them into their amplifiers.Archie began to strum his bass guitar while Vice stepped over to a table at the end of the garage, and stuck a mask onto his face, one with a skull symbol on the front of it to conceal his face, like a sort of stage gimmick. He strummed his guitar until he could get the right sound he wanted

Thomas: Sure does. Something reeks of bullshit and I intend to find out what it is. It's probably just some punk shit wanting to fight the power. He'll be dead before we know it. I got the police looking into him, along with the news station making up stories to help look for him and every other person hunting this fucker down. This vigilante piece of shit ain't gonna be around for long, count on that. I'll have that cocksucker's balls crushed and have his kidney's pulled out his face once I'm done with him
Vice: Eh, details, details (He put a cassette tape into the radio, and it started playing a soft drum beat, as if to prepare for a solo) Alright, ready to play Parasite, Archie?
Archie: Hey, nice one, Rach! Thanks (He readied his guitar, ready to play) Sure am, Vice!
(The two started to play their instruments, as the cassette tape with the drum solo started to build up. The music sounded pretty good. Not something an adult would like, but it sounded alright. It even sounded good. But then the lyrics started, and the tempo got faster)
Vice: Fuck all you fat cats! Fuck all you freaks! Fuck all you thug wannabe-geeks! Fuck you celebs that get on TV by doing dumb shit for the attention you seek! Fuck all you Hollywood executive dicks who suck out our blood like a goddamn tick! Fuck all you idiots! Fuck all you morons! Fuck all you greedy money grubbing cons! You Parasites and your fucking genocide of society and rights and basic human pride!
(The music continued to play into a solo, but all that could really be heard from Rachael, and possibly the entire neighborhood, was the word fuck still ringing in their ears. The song eventually ended, with a bit more swearing, with Vice and Archie high fiving each other)
Vice: And that was the soon-to-be hit, Parasites. (He looked over at Rachael) So what'd you think?

Thomas: Don't think I don't know that, Leo. Trust me, I know what needs to be done. This is my city, and I ain't about to let some shit kids take that away from me. I promise you, just let Brad Cast and the police take care of them. Why get your hands dirty when you got others willing to do it for you? Besides, I need to keep a reputation. Believe me, Leo. I've got these little fuckers by the balls. All that's left to do is to twist.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, please! I can't keep being patient XD over a year ago
I want to express my punk nature! over a year ago
Stop caring about the other RP and care about this one! XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Shhhhhhh, SHHHHHHHHHH!!! over a year ago
Vice: (As soon as he saw that the spot that Rachael was at was now empty, he gave a tired sigh) Great, another one gone. Alright, Archie. Same time next week?
Archie: (He threw the bass guitar around him, giving him a nod) You know it (Archie opened the window at the back and climbed through it. Once he did, he quickly ran away from the house. As he was, police sirens could be heard, no doubt called by someone who heard the horrid music. It wasn't long before a police car passed by Rachael, already heading to the house Vincent was at, moving at an alarmingly fast rate towards Chestnut street)

Thomas: Listen, I can cover my own ass. Don't worry, everything will be fine. It's just a group of stupid fucking kids. What can they possibly do? As long as we stay focused, stay calm, and remember that we have the people on our side, then we'll have these pieces of shit taken care of in no time.
Thomas: I got this. So a few cops are gonna die, big deal. If you wanna make an omelette, you gotta crack a few eggs. By the end of the month, we'll have gotten those little fuckers and everything will be back to normal

Vice: (He placed his guitar on the ground, yet kept his mask on, as the cop car stopped in front of the house. The cops stepped out and walked towards Vice, one of the cops being short, bald, and fat, completely round, while the other was tall and skinny, with messy hair coming from his police cap. They walked toward him, their hands close to their holsters)
Fat Cop: What do we got here? Another one of those rebellious type punks trying to make a statement
Skinny Cop: Kids like him really irritate me
Vice: (He placed his hands into his pockets as he looked at them) You got a problem, pig?
Fat Cop: You bet we do! You think we can say what you want?
Vice: I know I can and I'll do it again, you fucking pig!
*Without warning, the cop took out his nightstick and struck Vice hard across the head. Vice stumbled from the impact, before the other one grabbed hold of him, pulling out a small stamp with the words "No!" written on it and slapping it across his forehead. They then dragged Vice to the car, not even bothering to remove the mask for now*
Skinny Cop: You're going away for a long time, punk
Vice: (Still a bit in a daze from the impact, he chuckled) Oh, I'm sure of it.

(As Rachael was walking, the sounds of something moving around in the bushes could be heard, before Archie fell on his bottom right in front of her)
Archie: Ouch! That hurt! (He looked up at Rachael, his mask giving a blue embarrassed look as he stood up) H-Hey, Rach. What's the rush? I get that we look all scary and stuff, but we're not all bad. Wait, if you were scared, you would've never went inside there. Do I smell (He looked at his clothes, not taking into consideration Racheal's look of horror from before at Vice's language. He looked up, his mask still giving a blue embarrassed expression) Oh, I see what it is. Yeah, I do give those vibes with this uniform. Here, let's start again, shall we? (His mask changed to a yellow smile as he extended his hand to Rachael) Hi, my name is Archie, and I do not diddle kids. I swear!
Archie: Ah, yeah. Vice does manage to make a big stink with his latest track, Parasites. It's a pretty good song, but he never does tell me that it's gonna be filled to the brim with all those curse words. Don't worry, he'll probably be out in a few minutes. Those cops usually beat him a bit, but he manages to get out.

Thomas: (Before he could answer, he was already gone) Why can't you get your own fucking coffee (He gave a sigh as he reached inside his drawer, pulling out a flask and taking a drink from it, noticing it was only 9:50 AM)
BOO! over a year ago
(As the police car drove by, coming to a brief stop at the stop sign, Vice looked out from the window, a bruise across his cheek and handcuffs on. As he looked at Rachael, he appeared blank for a moment, before giving two thumbs up and a cheerful smile, almost as if everything was fine. Without so much as a warning, the thin cop turned around and smacked him in the back of the head with the back of his handgun to stop him, shouting something that was too difficult to hear. Vice responded with what sounded like an incredibly offensive slur)
Archie: (Tries to peak out) Hey, is that Vice. Let me wave to him!
Archie: Oh, piss poss. No one believes in guilty by association. That stuffs just for criminals, which I am not. Vice though...
(As the police car remained still, Vice was trying to fight off another whip from the gun, as he leaned back in the seat and kicked the officer's seats as hard as possible, shouting was sounded like racial slurs)
Archie: As you can see, is less so. But he has a good heart.
(As they spoke, the police stepped from the car, the thin, lanky one and the small, obese one turning to Rachael, not noticing Archie hiding in the bushes)
Tall One: Excuse me, miss. Were you there to witness this...... thing (He points to Vice as he is kicking the windows of the cruiser, not to escape, but to anger the cops even more)
Okay, that's it everyone. Go away until next week XD over a year ago
Vice: (He gave a wave to her, still smiling, minus the now setting busies on his face)
(The fat cop looked incredibly annoyed at her constant rambling, ready to just shout at her before the tall man spoke up)
Tall Cop: Listen, ma'am. You aren't in any trouble at all, we promise you. We just wish to speak with you on what you saw, that is all. After that, you're free to go
Fat Cop: (At the mention of some of the words, he spoke up) Human being? Him? If it were up to me, he would already be shot. I hate criminal scum like him
Vice: (He gave another muffled slur to the fat cop, before making a sort of squealing sound as he held his nose up, imitating a pig)
Fat Cop: (He looked at Vice, and with a look over anger over him. Rachel could even see the veins in his head, ready to burst as he looked at Vice, his teeth grinding loudly in anger, almost foaming at the mouth with rage, before the Tall Cop turned to Rachel)
Tall Cop: Do you think we can take this back to the station before my partner gets anymore upset?
Fat Man: W-Why you little b-b-bozzo!
Thin Man: Easy, pal (He looked down at Rachel, now starting to give a slightly annoyed expression) We only do what needed to be done. You say defenseless, but as a lawyer, you should know about the rise of a small time street gang killing our boys. We are just doing what must be done, taking precautions when necessary. But you are a lawyer, after all. Do you think we could get your contact information. You must have a business card on you
Fat Man: She must. Then again, she seems a little young to be a lawyer
Thin Man: And you should have a basic understanding of the points of the law
Fat Man: And I am sure that you have some understanding that, if it turns out to be so, impersonating a lawyer is illegal in this town
(As she continued with her constant threats, the two cops looked at each other. Without a warning, the fat cop reached into his pocket, and gave a hard slap across Rachel's face, and before she could react, she could feel a sort of thing on her face, a stamp, with the words "No" in red text)
Fat Man: Well, I don't think anyone's gonna believe the words of a person with that on their face, now will they
Thin Man: Agreed. Miss Blanks, you are under arrest for making offensive slurs to the police force (With surprising strength, he grabbed hold of her wrists and started to pull on her) Like it or not, you're coming with us
Vice: (Though muffled from behind the window, he could be easily heard, now with a tone of genuine anger in his voice) Hey, she didn't say shit!
Fat Man: Shut your mouth, scum! You're the reason she's got this stamp in the first place. She's just as upset with you as she is us. Maybe more, since you just ruined her life
Fat Man: Stop struggling! (With some effort, he was able to throw her into the back of the car and shut the door. As Rachael looked toward Archie, she could see him crawling away through the bushes, or rather scurrying like a rat. As she got in, Vice's words were more clear to her)
Vice: You fucking pigs! I said she isn't involved
Tall Cop: Shut up! You punks are all the same! You stick to each other all the time and it just makes me so..... Fucking angry! (He slammed his hands onto the wheel of the car as he shut the door, turning the sirens on to get through traffic quicker as he drove down the street)
Fat Man: D-Do you know what you just said!?
Tall Cop: Big deal. They won't be able to tell anyone
Tall Cop: Shut up, bitch! Don't get mad at us because you got in with the wrong crowd. It's that little fuckers fault in the first place for getting you in here. Just had to run his mouth like the piece of shit he is. Get mad at him
Vice: (He looked at Rachael. Though he seemed more calm now, accepting that nothing more could be done, he looked at Rachael with genuine concern, before giving a blank expression and a shrug) Sorry.
Fat Man: Why do you think you've got the No Stamp as your punishment? No one's going to care about you. You're through! Both of you!
Vice: (He looked out the window, as if not to pay attention to the conversation) Yeah, real nice. Hey, where are we exactly?
Thin Man: We're about to drive passed the old drive in theater. What the hell does it matter to you
Vice: Just curious, that's all (He kept his eyes out the window, as if he was waiting for something)
(The fat cop chuckled, as if he didn't care, as he reached into to his side and pulled out his handgun, aiming it at her)
Fat Cop: Listen up, slut. No one is going to care. The chief is on our side. Law Marshal doesn't give a shit about you. The news doesn't give a shit about you. And once you're gone, no one, not even your family, will even remember your fucking name. You and that limp dick cocksucker over there (He points the gun to Vice before returning it to her) Are going to die tonight
Vice: That's what you think (Without warning, he swung his cuffed hands into the air and wrapped them around Rachael in a sort of bizarre hug..... Nothing happens as a result, as he just holds onto Rachael in, what appears to be a protective manner)
Fat Cop: .... What the fuck?
Fat Cop: Dear god. Those damn punks are more screwed up than I tho-
Thin Cop: SHIT!
(Even before the Tall Cop could finish what he was going to say, there was a blinding light from the left side of the car, as a short, white, rusted bus with some sort of armor on the front barrelled down the street and rammed into the police car, pushing it forward into the abandoned drive-in parking lot. As the car rolled out of control, Vice held onto Rachael in a protective manner, keeping her safe from the massive impact from the bus, before the police car finally came to a stop, the doors busted open and the two policemen still shook up, leaving them open. As soon as the car stopped and the bus was just outside the car, Vice finally pulled away from Rachael to check her for wounds) You gonna be okay?
Vice: (He made sure to check her wounds, before nodding. He reached into his coat pocket and placed a tiny bandaid with a smiley face on it onto her wound) Yeah, you'll be okay (He turned to grab hold of the keys from the police officers, still in a daze. He used the keys to unlock his and Rachael's cuffs, before he kicked open the door, the force from the bus causing it to fall out of place. He crawled out of the door, ignoring the sharp pain in his shoulder, unaware of the shard of glass from the window in it. He shrugged it off and held his hand out to Rachael) Come on, let's get you out of here
(Vice gently pulled her out of the wreckage, doing his best not to cause anymore harm, still ignoring the pain of the glass shard as he managed to get her out safely. He turned to the bus before shouting in annoyance)
Vice: What the hell man!?
(The window of the bus rolled down, and out came the face of the kid with the robotic mask that gave a yellow smile)
Archie: Sorry, that was my bad
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
((*ahem*))

As Rachael was just about to look over to where Archie and the bus that had crashed into the police vehicle were, she felt a sharp, burning, EXCRUCIATING, AGONIZING, pain shoot through her side. She slowly looked down, her hands trembling and her eyes widening as she saw the jagged piece of steel pipe sticking out of her side. And as she slowly hacked up blood, clumps of it being caught within her esophagus, she turned around and saw--

"WHAT'S UP BITCHES! MY NAME IS MACROSS AND I JUST CAME FROM THIS OTHER PLACE AND IT TURNS OUT I WAS DREAMING THE ENTIRE TIME!! AND THAT MAKES ME PISSED OFF! ANYWAYS, WORD ON THE INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL WAS THAT YA'LL HAD SOME GOOD FOOD AND I CAN FUCK SHIT UP!! READYSETGO!!" Macross yanked the pole up through Rachael's spine and tore her body into lego pieces. She looked over at the bus and grinned before picking up the wrecked police car and hurling it at it hard enough to make it do trillions of flips until it turned to rocks.
She then proceeded to burn down the entire city until it was nothing but burning stuff on a sunny day. The almost end.

And then she went to tacobell and killed every demon, man, roach, child, mother, father, alien, bacteria, and atom with a stale taco shell and then blew up the planet with a flaming fart from the depths of hell.
AND THEN MACROSS TURNT INTO A SPACE SIZE GALACTIC ANT THAT SOLEMNLY SWORE THAT IT WOULD BE THERE AROUND EACH AND EVERY CORNER TO PLAY WITH NEW PEOPLE UNTIL THE END OF TIME>
"muuhahahahahaha, I'm a fucking genius and pie is cake and balaklakjdjflasdjf;lasdjdsf;asjdfj;lasjlfk­jl;­ajf­;lj­ads­j--­Hah­A imma demon, and I like food and eating people. Let me have your child...to eat! THIS UNIVERSE IS FUCKING BORING BUT IMMA STAY ANYWAYS!!"
Fuck it. I won't even respond over a year ago
They can stay, but can we get a real post? And don't you dare say "These are the real ones- You know what I mean over a year ago
...... Goodbye for now, COLA over a year ago
((Let it die. It's dead. It will remain dead. What's done is done.))
(Hey, COLA. Not sure how you are feeling, but if you want to continue this RP, I'll just add the next post)

Vice: (He gave a tired sigh at Archie's response. He shrugged it off and helped Rachael out of the car, before looking at her) You should probably get out of here. You don't want to be around whe-
???: You got a lot of balls, you fuckers!
(Vice turned back to the destroyed police cruiser, a sight that Rachael shouldn't be witnessing. The two officers pulled themselves out of the car. Or rather, something else. The tall police officer's body had grown into a disgusting shape, his torso having grown to that of a centipede, even with a bunch of tiny little legs, his mouth growing sharp fangs. The fat cop rolled out from the car, his uniform removed to reveal his face was hollow, his eyes missing. His fat stomach, however, revealed a new face. His nipples turned into eyes and his belly button expanded into a new mouth, one with a row of sharp teeth and a long, saliva drenched tongue)
Fat Cop: You get the two fuckers. I'm gonna have some fun tearing the little lawyer bitch apart
Vice: (He looked at the two, and gave a response that Rachael was not expecting) Oh damn (He said it so casually, as if it was only a minor problem for them)
#BringBacktheCrack
#JustLetItBe
(No! Turn it back! XD)
((Let it be (Ooouuuuu) Let it be, let it beeee, let it beeeee XD))
(No. Turn the beat back)
((How far back? The 2000s or the 1970s?))
(Depends XD)

*Vice groaned as he made his way towards the car that Archie was in. He raised his hands up and shouted*
Vice: Archie, let's punk it up!
*With that said, Archie reached to the glove compartment and opened it, before tossing out two objects. The first item that fell into Vice's grasp was a Walkman with a cassette tape and headphones. The tape inside of the walkman read "Murder Music". Vice put the headphones on, before hitting play on the Walkman. The other item that fell into his other hand was a gun. A long barreled magnum with tiger stripes all across it. As Vice spun the magnum around his hand, he hit play on the Walkman*
*As Vice was casually getting prepared, the two demons made their way towards him*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
(give it up, wind xD)
(No! Did Joanne of Arc give up? No. They just burned her alive. So I refuse to give up until I'm burned alive as well)
((xD The funeral is over with Wind, just go home. It's time to go home. Like when you finally get to clock out after a 12 hour shift XD))
(No. I don't have a home to go to. I'm bringing this RP back if it fucking kills me
(Oh, I wasn't stopping, guys)

*As the demons made their way towards Vice, laughing at his attempt to fight back, he started to move his head ever so slightly as he listened to the music on his headphones, waiting patiently for it to reach it's peak*
Fat Demon: Look at this cocksucker! Thinking he's the hot shit-
*Vice held his hand up as if to silence the demons, still waiting and getting into the groove of the music*
(Someone respond to this RP, already. It's plot's not generic like my most popular RP XD)
(i'm still here)