Willow Rosenberg Awesome Willow Quotes!

deathtokennedy posted on May 18, 2011 at 04:18AM
directions:
post a quote of willows and the ep its from!

end of directions.

my quote: "Bored now." so simple and awesome. From dopplegangland and villains!

Willow Rosenberg 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gachnar said…
wink
Why don´t we wait a half an hour and try again? Or.. (The Initiative) Before she whacks Spike. But Bored now is epic.
over a year ago deathtokennedy said…
big smile
Haha I never was a fan of the initiative but the chip in spikes head was a nice twist that worked well for the plot late haha, and there were some fuuuun willow moments haha, man I love that show, time to go watch it all again. Oh here's another quote Off the top of ma head : " theyre usually pretty tasteless. Then there's the bad after tastelessness." I forgot which ep haha
over a year ago torfinn said…
wink
"Fly, my pretty, fly!" (Grave) When she casts a fireball against Jonathan and Andrew. Almost the same quote says the evil witch of The West in The Wizard of Oz. It means that Dark Willow is an evil witch now.
big smile
But much punnier haha
over a year ago bloodybedan said…
big smile
there to many awesome willow rosenberg quotes but i think i'll go with BORED NOW!:D:))) dark willow rocks and shes kindda cute :)))
big smile
"what's that?"
"a doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle too." that's from gingerbread haha
oh and join the vampire willow page!
over a year ago mimialliwell said…
crying
"Now the one person who should be here is gone ... and a waste like you gets to live." - Villans
Soooooo sad but beautiful.
laugh
thats a goooood one, oh and i like yur amy acker profile picture haha shes awesomeee.
" oh right, me and oz play mistress of pain every night." haha
over a year ago mimialliwell said…
laugh
Haha good one.

Willow: I wish Buffy was here!
Buffy: I'm here!
Willow: I wish I had a million dollars!
[Everyone stares at her]
Willow: Just checking.
from Triangle