Warrior Cats Image Service Description

ichigocat posted on May 15, 2010 at 08:22PM
Write your description below and submit it. I will get you an image in at the most a week and at the least an hour in the images! You can do more than one, also. Here is an example:

Lightningstar - red tabby she-cat with gold eyes, has black stripes and white chest, white paws also with a torn ear

This = the picture below. If it does not appear, there is something wrong with your computer. Also, if you want blood on your cat or a torn ear tell me.

Edit Note: i have 2 versions of this Warrior Cat Maker. Plz telll me if you want simple version or advanced version. Advanced takes longer, but is better, and simple takes less time, but is worse.

2nd Edit Note: GOOD NEWS! I found a REALLY AWESOME type of Warrior Maker. I shall call it AWESOME version. Any ppl that don't tell me the type, AWESOME will be used.

EDIT NOTE 3:

I will not be in buisiness for some time, but ill tell you when im back
Write your description below and submit it. I will get you an image in at the most a week and at the
last edited on Aug 21, 2010 at 11:56PM

Warrior Cats Image Service 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
smile
Bluefire- arrogant silver blue tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes
over a year ago Fairy8346 said…
snowkit: snow-white she-kit w/ icy blue eyes
over a year ago warriorpeeps said…
big smile
can mine be my fursona(me as a cat)?????
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Lightningblaze: silver she-cat with black stripes and purple eyes

Krestelwing: chestnut she-cat with white chest and white tail tip, also white paws. Has dark green eyes.

Blossomkit: a striped ginger she-kit with blue eyes, white paws and chest

Sageheart: cream colored she-cat with amber eyes
over a year ago ichigocat said…
big smile
Im Making One For Myself:

StarClan Cat With Blue Eyes, Torn Ear, and Blood
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KishuandIchigo said…
darkclaw, a easily angered black cat with a white star birthmark on its right thigh. red-orange eyes
over a year ago Whitefeather said…
laugh
Whitefeather- An all whote she-cat with icy blue eyes and a silver muzzle and tail. She loves kits, and has a very good memory, but is occasionally clumsy. ;D
over a year ago Bluestar208 said…
Spottedpaw - white she cat with ginger patches and blue eyes. Advanced marker plz
over a year ago ichigocat said…
big smile
Lightningstar - red tabby she-cat with gold eyes, has black stripes and white chest, white paws also with a torn ear

Faithstar - tan and grey tabby she-cat with gold eyes and white paws
over a year ago Tigerslily said…
smile
Lilypaw- a Smoke gray (like crowfeather) she~cat with Silver points on her ear tails, and nose. Front left lag is all silver and the rest of her paw on the tips are siver... One green eye one Bule.... Pink nose
over a year ago bluestarluver10 said…
Bramblestar- plain brown she-cat with brown eyes
over a year ago Emberfoot said…
Bristlepelt-gray speckled tom with amber eyes
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Fawnpaw~ chestnut she cat with white chest, paws, and tail tip. Has green eyes.
over a year ago salamence42 said…
Hawktail~ Amber tom with ocean blue eyes and black stripes.
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
Mistyflower-gorgeous dappled tortoiseshell she-cat with (a) white chest, tail-tip, paws, and muzzle and shockingly bright blue eyes.
Mistyflower-gorgeous dappled tortoiseshell she-cat with (a) white chest, tail-tip, paws, and muzzle a
over a year ago brownstar said…
big smile
blackpetal black she-cat with white petal-like spots and dark purple eyes.
over a year ago Skulleth said…
Skull: He is a Dark Forest cat(Evil Dead Cats). A strong warrior of that is white with the top part of his face orange and a large orange spot on his back with two white spots in the spot. Has Teal colored eyes. There is also an orange spot on his chest but sometimes you can't see it because he has a red collar too. The collar has tons of cat and dog teeth in it. Hanging down from his collar is a goldish yellowish tag that says, "Winston" on it. On the tag there is rust around his name. His collar has tons of teeth and claws on it. Same are bloodstained and some are not. He is dotted with blood everywhere but his front paws and tip of his tail is all bloodstained. So is his claws and fangs.

Cranium: He is in StarClan. Cranium is a orange and white tom with teal eyes. To be exact he is white with the top part of his face orange and a large orange spot on his back with two white spots in the spot. There is also an orange spot on his chest. His tail is all orange with darker orange stripes. His left ear is torn off. His right eye has a scar on it and his left eye is blind. His back left leg it gone. Also he only has half a tail. He wears a red collar with only one tooth and one claw in it.

Death: He is a BloodClan cat. Death is a shadow colored tom. He has a crimson red paw.(Front right paw) His ear is also crimson. (Left ear) Death has apple red eyes. He has a red collar with lots of teeth and claws.

Ginger: He is a BloodClan cat. Ginger is white with the top part of his face orange and a large orange spot on his back with three white spots in the spot. He has a red collar with just a few teeth and claws. There is also an orange spot on his chest. Unlike his dad or brothers he looks like a normal cat. He isoften mistaken for a she-cat.
over a year ago kyle1wizard said…
saphirepaw~ an apprentice that is a female with greyish-blue chest
and a brownish-black fur her eyes are color orange-red she is a rubyclan apprentice
over a year ago WarriorLover199 said…
heart
Bloodpool black she cat w/ red eyes and a red paw / torn ear
over a year ago WarriorLover199 said…
Awesome version is recommended but plz hope it's not to late