Vocaloids Help! (Friend Is Having Problems With Program)

ThatOtherKid posted on Jun 25, 2013 at 03:49PM
Okay, so I decided to get help, because I know she won't do it.
My friend recently bought the Hatsune Miku program, but when she enters a note she doesn't hear Hatusne Miku's voice. I don't know my way around this program so I'm hoping you guys can help her out.

Vocaloids 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago panisepic said…
I would try just looking at youtube for walkthroughs on how to use the program, link
panisepic commented…
i would skip till about a minute in over a year ago
ThatOtherKid commented…
Thanks you. I sent it to her but now she's saying that the program is working but her voice is extremely distorted. Is this a regular problem? over a year ago
panisepic commented…
again i would try looking at more walkthroughs its very common for new users to have problems as the program does have a type of learning curve to it i suppose. Is she trying to have miku sing in English? If she is that would take a lot of editing and knowledge of the program to get good English from a Japanese vocaloid. Like i said just look around youtube for more walkthroughs and just flat out mess around with it, see what does what. Hope this helps over a year ago
over a year ago ThatOtherKid said…
Jesus, now she won't stop messaging me about some avatar popping up. :/ I think she should think twice before buying a used Vocaloid system.
over a year ago panisepic said…
Used? yea there's probably a reason someone was selling their normally 200$ computer program that they probably went through a lot of trouble to get.....
ThatOtherKid commented…
She keeps on telling me the the avatar still pops up when she's not even using the Vocaloid system. It's getting really ridiculous. :/ over a year ago
panisepic commented…
thats really werid, is it all in japanese?, it may be trying to tell you somethings wrong with the program, i wish i could be of more help but i don't own a vocaloid program myself, well if your really having problems i would try contacting perhaps the makers of the walkthrough on youtube, or the company, i went on crytons future media's website went to miku's page and it said you could contact the company with this email intlbiz@crypton.co.jp the only english contact i could find was for Yamaha's V3, they seemed to only want questjions about their V3 programs, so no help their. I would try to contact some of the creators of the walkthroughs first :/ see if they would know anything. over a year ago