Victoria's Secret Sweater Search- Finding discontinued items from old line

rshear46 posted on Jun 10, 2018 at 02:55PM
I have searched long and over For sweater that my wife Miss the opportunity to purchase Once Upon a Time she's a long-time fan of these products and I would like to find this piece and offer it as a gift for her birthday I'm writing in hopes of narrowing my search I am in dire need of Direction on the matter I have searched several second-hand sources however I feel I am reaching the limits of my personal understanding of the second-hand fashion industry.
The item in question is a sweatshirt made in 2005 or 2006 it has a loose oversized fit crewneck tunic length with cuffs as well as a border on the waist and neck that is rather large it has a circular emblem on the front and closely resembles a retro or campus-style it has no hood or pockets it was in a pastel green color and it was likely a PINK product. Additionally I would have to say it was styled off of a late 80s early 90s loose fit sweater commonly seen on college campuses in movies from that era
I know it's a long shot but I'm trying to cover all my bases here. Any assistance on the matter would be greatly appreciated. I've tried Poshmark mercari and similar sites however even a direction in how to describe the item in the search would help me greatly. Thanks to any and all help this item is somewhat of a Sentimental piece to her and I would very much like to deliver. as aforementioned it is much appreciated.

Thank you all
A lost husband..

Victoria's Secret No replies