Vegetarians Meat Eaters...

Pokemonlvr27 posted on Jul 05, 2007 at 04:00PM
are killers! stop the madness stop the pain!

Vegetarians 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ironman said…
Never!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
i am not a vegetarian but please i just wanna let u know that i do love animals..
over a year ago cheeeese said…
Yeah!!!! Meat is Murder! GO VEGETARIANS!!!!!
over a year ago emovamp said…
i agery with cheeeese,meat is muder,but there are 3 vegetarians in my form (and in my year) and none of them are my friends (though we should be,we are the only boosh fans in my form to) and i will not try to convert my friends who love meat,i have tryed,but i will not try again
over a year ago Glow said…
I only know three vegetarians: me, my french teacher and the school psychiatrist... but that won't stop me to go on with my diet:D:D
Animals are not ours to eat!
over a year ago Frizzhead said…
i dont want to quote the lion king but it is completely natural to eat meat. (not that i am against vegetarians i admire their dedication, but i am just putting in a word for omnivores like myself) Humans always were omnivores like lions are carnivores and would eat other animals. I am completely against fur coats,animals being treated cruelly and i always buy free range products AND i am against sport hunting.

Pretty much its the circle of life and i don't consider myself a killer because i eat what it is in my nature to eat...oh and this is a weird fact but plants are actually conscious, scientists are trying to find out if they have proper minds so it may in a few years be normal to eat nothing (but that isnt great for our health is it) (dont take offence to this comment i am just stating my opinion)
oh and in a responce to glow we are not the animals food yet we are (occasionaly eaten) it is extremely hard to state that every one who believes this is a killer and everyone who believes that is a saint. Personally i am not a fan of being people being judged since most of the time the people arent judging the people singularily but in a group which means they dont get a clear view of each person
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Al3tiaa said…
MEAT SUCKS VEGETARIANS RULE!! ^^
over a year ago pinknblackdhc said…
I am a vegetarian, but i do believe animals were put on earth for us to eat. Its just people are not humane about killing them, and people eat meat waayyy too much. We should only eat meat if we MUST. As in, we are starving and need it to survive. Hunting is NOT a sport, now days its just murder. Only Rednecks do it. Although, i do have respect for you if you can hunt with just a knife in your hand and regular clothes on your back.
over a year ago thespikedturtle said…
Humans are no better than any other animals, there isn't mass human murder due to unneeded wants, it should go the same for other animals too!
over a year ago Glow said…
smile
i don't believe that is natural for us to eat meat.
and that's because we have omnivore teeth, that means we can eat both meat and vegetables, but we are humans, so we have a choice. maybe it's up to us to decide if we want to murder animals or not.
i've chosen to be a vegetarian.
over a year ago IZlover48 said…
cool
YAY go cheeeese i agree with u. MEAT IS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago glelsey said…
smile
I have nothing against meat eaters. I make my own decisions and will let them do the same.

Often, I've heard meat eaters say "we were meant to eat meat" and vegetarians say "we don't have to eat meat". So...

Meat eaters: there's what you're "meant to be" and what you "can be".
Vegetarians: "what you can be" means you have a choice.

So make your own choice and let everyone else do the same! I hate to see people get so upset with others just because they don't have the same eating lifestyle as them. Just be yourself! :)
over a year ago 2Dfan said…
@12NatureLvr30

What I have a problem with is hypocrisy. You obviously don't care about how the animals you eat would prefer to be treated, so why should you then demand us to care about how you would prefer to be treated?

Please watch this video about Jesus:

link
over a year ago 12NatureLvr30 said…
hmmm
2Dfan,

I definitely care about the animals and cry whenever I see videos of them tortured. I do care about them! Do you test my knowledge and think I'm stupid?

I watched the video; Jesus DID want us to show compassion for all animals and living creatures and humans, but didn't tell his people to not eat them; he fed the five thousand with fish and bread. If Jesus was a veggie, why would he feed his people he loved so dearly fish and quail?
And yes, again, I DO care about how the animals are treated with all my heart and if I were next to one of the abusers, I would cause physical harm to them because of their cruelty towards the helpless and innocent creatures God made.
My dad told me that those animals we ate were meant to be eaten, and we need meat to be strong. If chickens, cows and pigs were never eaten, the whole world will be filled with overflowing populations of them. It would he horrible! We need to consume them. I tried being a vegetarian before that, but lost too much weight and couldn't get back my strength; it also gave me a limited diet. You can go on being a veggie and I can go on eating meat and vegetables. No more discussion from this point on.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago demideardarling said…
Even though I'm a vegetarian, I agree with glelsey and Frizzhead.
over a year ago ITF said…
I agree. Meat is murder! If you love animals them you won't eat them. Plain and simple. Anyone can be a vegan.
I agree. Meat is murder! If you love animals them you won't eat them. Plain and simple. Anyone can be