Van Morrison Pat Corley

Roosevelt posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 06:04AM
Pat is the author of "Pat's Blog" which can be found via a link on the Van Morrison News site. Pat's blog is all charm as he recounts details from his life as a Van Morrison 'vanatic'. He's met many of the fanatical Van fans from all over the world. He's had an interesting life and it hasn't all been smooth sailing. I love it.

Van Morrison 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 100

over a year ago Roosevelt said…
This isn't the Pat Corley, the Hollywood actor who starred in minor movies and was the judge on Murphy Brown. This is the real Pat Corley. A man who loves Van, folk, a pint, Glastonbury, travel and books. He really loves books. Not a bad reume.
over a year ago Peyronies987 said…
I also like Pats' blog called something like "Visions of Pat". Very entertaining stories about going to Van concerts. He's great. Kim's lucky to have him.
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
Sounds like aninteresting guy. I've read the blog. Some nice stories. Does he like steam trains?
over a year ago Gene_McNeally said…
Also lkes reading. Rare among heterosexual men today. Just saying.
over a year ago Gigi_Lee said…
I like the other music Corley recommends like Kate Rusby, Eddi Reader, Vashti Bunyan, Annie briggs, Van Dyke Parks, Shelagh McDonald, Trader Horne, etc. Corley's an enabler.
over a year ago Mr_Piddle said…
I'd buy him a drink. (if he gives up smoking).
over a year ago Clive_Powell said…
Who does Pat Corley think he is using an actor's name? Find your own name you animal.
over a year ago Johnny-Reb1861 said…
i'm reading Pat's blog too. It's great but he doesn't put enough up there. We want more. How can I be a Vanatic if I'm starved of info? Who is Dail by the way? And Nosey?
over a year ago Capt_Doodah said…
Pat Corley is a pugnacious little character. Doesn't like pipe smoke apparently. Not a dog man by any means but there's no accounting for taste. The shoe's on the other foot with this post. What's his motivation with the scenes he does? How does he yransform the "it" moment. Suspect he knows how to clean a litter tray.
over a year ago Capt_Piddle said…
Patrick's wife Kim has passed away. They were a great team. I'll see him next week.
over a year ago Nosey45 said…
Hey Pat ... buy back more of England before all the towel headed Islamists ruin it with all their female genital mutilation. Bring back bacon factories !
over a year ago shockjock88 said…
Don't know him but he's got a right to exist just like the crazy Nosey? Bacon factories? People in England don't eat bacon anymore? Who cares? Let them eat smores.
over a year ago petitejunkie85 said…
Guys why all the fighting and fussin'? You gotta go back, way back like cavemen fighting in the dance hally before you call it hunky dory or a search for the Veedon Fleece. See what I just did there. No LOL here.
over a year ago Lipstick44 said…
All this is just grist for a mill that was left unattended years ago. Decades ago. Pat would have wanted us to remember him as this was. It's deep and yet as poignant as poultry.
over a year ago Capt_Diddle said…
Hey Patty, it's me, Stevie B. We met once. You said you'd be right back. That was 12 years ago. Come back. Longest toilet break eva.
over a year ago blind_orange said…
Who is this man who can stir such emotions? I need him in my marketing dept. I'm on your side PC. Call me.
Pat's a heart thief. Keep beating officer. Click that into place. Radar love.
over a year ago Jon_Jon_2000 said…
Pat Corley this and that. I hear it everywhere. Who is he? Who is any of us. Just bags of molecules in motion according to Dawkins, with no point to our existence. Why do we live on? Christians made all the laws a long time ago. But who are they to tell us it is wrong to kill rob or rape. Let people decide for themselves. With no God there is no right or wrong. Do what you want.
over a year ago kingfoley said…
Thanks for the feedback, bro.
Pat isn't gay, I can tell you all. I'll shout it from the rooftops. Who's listening? Fan Pop is dead,Alice Cooper.
I'm not sure who or what this thread is about.
over a year ago Open_Fly_Smith said…
I like Van Morrison too. So I came here. I like reading about Van Morrison, too. This site has lots of information and opinion and possibilities for second and third cash flow business. What is the connection between Murphy Brown and Van. I don't understand all of these items and this stuff.
Great book, Mr. Korley. I got in too late because they are all gone. I'll buy the second edition when it comes out.
I'm beginning to like this young man! He's written a book about Morrison and maybe we all should!
over a year ago Six_New_Genders said…
Does a mere fan deserve a thread? Who is he, anyhow?
over a year ago Geronta_Kleetz said…
I'm against alcohol.
over a year ago AlanCorley said…
Maybe a long lost relative ...
over a year ago Tab_Hunter said…
Define deserve?
over a year ago Van_Floyd said…
How can I get a copy of Vanatic? People tell me it's sold out. Any advice?
over a year ago Argyle_Sox73 said…
He can still get wasted and that's a worrying sign.
over a year ago Eric_Chiton said…
Who are you!?
over a year ago Trumpist45 said…
Corley is a damn leftie so far in left field he thinks his ass shines bright.
over a year ago jade_seal said…
Easy on the stiff lingua.
over a year ago Plug_Nicholl said…
I thought this was a Van site.
over a year ago Trumpist56 said…
He gives up the fags and booze. His body is repairing. Also, shorter people live longer. Correction.
over a year ago Gassy_Gary said…
Who is this guy?
over a year ago VanFreak49 said…
This is actually funny. People arguing about a guy no one can prove exists. I love it.
over a year ago TeaBone said…
Leave the guy alone. He must be dead by now.
over a year ago Lars_Vorster said…
He's gone off the sauce now for 2019 and he's become something else. Not in a good way. He haunts thrift stores now and takes long walks in the country and cold showers.
over a year ago Horse_Sire said…
i read the quiet days stuff and I'm like "yeah". you need to buy a record player, man. stay young.
over a year ago Bar_King said…
Is this guy a Van fan or what? What's this about a book? About Morrison?
over a year ago Poppi76 said…
Breaking News about Pat!: his kitchen door has been opened for the first time this year.
over a year ago ArlingtonKKK said…
What is this crap. Man up and smell the testosterone.
over a year ago FriarTuckerTime said…
Pat Corley. The dead actor? What?
over a year ago Pantsonfire909 said…
From what I can gather the guy shuffles around Bath with copies of Catcher in the Rye falling out of his clothes. He may have been used in covert NATO experiments in the 1960s in France. He suffers but doesn't complain.
over a year ago Trumper4eva said…
This guy sounds like a real commie. Capitalism has lifted more people out of poverty than anything else. Then you get these little whiners just trying to sponge off the government. The world doesn't owe you a living. Lefties have great ideas for spending other people's money.
over a year ago Trumper4eva said…
Flaming leftie virtue signaller !!!!
over a year ago Normal_Joe said…
I saw Pat in Portsmouth a little wee while ago but his hate was wet and smelt like beer so I pretended to avoid him. I didn't know if he had fallen into a vat of beer or what. He can be prickly, you know.
over a year ago BrexitNow3409 said…
You been reading his hobby on the internet?
over a year ago Dimitri040907 said…
whatis happen to pat?