Vampires What makes someone a vampire?

TheCountess posted on Dec 10, 2007 at 12:02PM
I know that psychic vampires exist. One of my ex-bosses was a good example of that. Trying to do everything she wanted, pretty much drained a lot of life out of me.

Vampires 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I have met a lot of people like that.
over a year ago TheCountess said…
I'm sure that a lot of people have, without realizing that those kind of people are vampires of a sort.
As for my question, I just checked out the 'Drink Deeply and Dream' link ...think it's probably going to answer a lot of what I want to know, but I still welcome input from anyone.
OK... suns come up... been up all night again... have to step out into the cold, cruel, unshoveled sidewalk world, and wait for buses to go and do some more job hunting...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
what makes someone a vamp?
dictionary definition says:
1. bloodsucking evil spirit
2. predatory person: somebody who preys on other people for financial or emotional gain

oh did you know that the following adjectives are in the dictionary?
-vampiric
-vampirical
-vampirish

anyway my definition of a vampire i wouldn't say someone that lives of you emocionally count becasue then if you look at mythology there are so many creature that live off different types of lifefource (e.g. zombies are said to live of the flesh) and blood is just one of them therefore someone that lives of you emocionally should have a different name you know so my definition of a vampire simply someone/something that lives purley off blood weather it be human or otherwise

over a year ago Lars said…
also - someone who is very childish and makes several fake accounts in order to downrate another person who said something they didn't like...

You know, as if there was money being made and lost here.

It is very funny.
last edited over a year ago
Yep. Especially since that stuff is so easy to trace.

Giving Dave a heads up now on it.
over a year ago Lars said…
They are still rating every link you put up a 1.
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
let me talk! let me talk!!
i think a vampier is just a human who has a thirst for blood ,constinty have to have some thing in mouth (when around humans and not feeding), can smell blood AND is inmortal
REASON:
i have a habit of sucking my blood and bitting my finger till it hurts to have a finger plus i can smell it some times but i'm mortal which sitll makes me human
i thought that was a troll?
IM NOT A TROL im a half vampier and on my next brithday (not to mention my last) i'll be a full vamp!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!
vampierest121 - I believe Deb was responding to Lars & I, not your post.

And yeah - a major troll. I guess I pissed someone off really bad. They are rating everything I post anywhere a 1 now. I do so love it when I get under someone's skin so much that they waste their day thinking about me.

muwahhaaaaaaa
oops sorry Deb i didnt know please dont be mad *cry*
lol your i wasn't offended i gathered you gottong the wrong end of the stick

and yeah DrD i noticed lars posted your links on the forum on the ATSOF or is it ASOTF? can't remember anyways have they really created a fake acount to anoy you? ha ha ha i'd love to know who it is just so you could go annoy them even more!
over a year ago 11relaxing said…
vampierest121 biting your finger and drinking your own blood is so gross.
and thier is no such things as vampires but it would be cool if they did exist coz i would want to be a vampire
11relaxing you don't think it's at all possible?
over a year ago spirited_away said…
i think it could be...and drinking your own blood is not gross, it actually tastes quite good, in a strange kinda way.

mythical vampires, you know can't go out in the sun and are repelled by garlic n stuff, i dont think they would get far in the modern world, but i reckon vampires could exist.
and if they do exist, i sooo wanna be a vamp.
over a year ago babybell said…
We don't have proff they dont but its unlikely. I agree with 11relaxing, though, unless youve got like a paper cut on your finger then its okay.
i would want to be a vampire but only if its the sort of young dracula.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
relaxing, i also have the same habit as vampiress121, its a nervous habit that formed when my parents got a divorce and i did it to make myself stop crying so think before you speak
over a year ago babybell said…
Yeh, cose there not so like horribley mean 11relaxing there just real cool. ( YD vamps) iloevhinder so what do you cut yourself and drink your blood ( im not making judgements, your parents getting divorced is probably hard, so dont think im making judgements please : ) )
why is drinking your own blood gross
it's a natural reaction to do when you have a cut, and it's your own blood

i do it when i have a cut from something and i'm not a vampire