Vampire Academy Is This Possible

Team-Dimka posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 07:07AM
i keep thinking that there may be a possible way for rose and dimitri (or any dhampir) to have a kid together because rose was shadowkissed so there could be something she doesnt know that COULD allow dhampir and dhampir fertility. also dimitri used to be a strigoi so what if part of it is still with him that allows him to have a kid with a dhampir?

I really dont know its just a thought.
what do you think about this????

Vampire Academy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago black_iris said…
In that world, it's unheard of. But turning strigoi back was also unheard of. You never know if it could happen. Maybe a spell?
over a year ago Injury said…
smile
the story shows that anything could be possible so maybe
over a year ago onefee27 said…
I've been thinking about this because it seems to be a popular theory I've come across on different sites.

Although I don't think Richelle is going to have Rose end up pregnant in Last Sacrifice there still may be something to this.

There was talk with Victor in Spirit Bound ...

"And it's what you lose your lives for. You're all but enslaved and don't even realize it. And for what? Why do you protect us?"
"Because … we need you," I faltered. "For our race to survive."
"You don't need to throw yourselves into battle for that. Making children isn't really that difficult."

So, this is way out there, but what if at birth, something is done magically or physically to dhampir males to make them unable to impregnate female dhampirs.

Think about it, since dhampirs feel they need to protect moroi for their own races survival it would be the perfect way to "enslave" them and honestly, I kind of agree with Victor ... they are in a very big way, slaves. They just don't see it that way.

Anyway, back to the theory ... Perhaps, when he was changed from an "undead" strigoi, back into an "alive" dhampir, the majic or procedure was reversed ... hence he can now make babies with a dhampir woman.

I personally think my theory is way out there and I'm probably way off, but it gives us something to think about.