Vampire Academy Spirit bound discussion. Spoilers.

blix posted on May 19, 2010 at 05:28PM
So I finished it, amazing and frustating. Thank god Dimitri was saved, I also commend Richelle for adding in his guilt, you don't go through something like that unchanged. And if you think dimka is being stubborn and stupid, well he's a guy and we're all stubborn, if I abused my girl like that I'd feel the same.
I feel sorry for Adrian and I would think he had a chance with rose, but Dimitri obviously still loves rose, so who knows what happens now. I just don't think it's over between rose and dimka. Now the ending made it interesting, a new child, murder, conspiracy, I can't wait to read the last book, I personally believe viktor is tied to the queens fate. Looks like someone may be breaking rose out of jail, my guess dimitri or adrian.

Vampire Academy 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xclarabellax said…
That ending was the cliff hanger of all cliffhangers alright! i think abe pretty much insinuated he would be getting her out at the end 2. I want rose to be with adrian.
over a year ago black_iris said…
The ending was actually VERY unexpected. Spirit Bound, in my opinion, did a bit too much talking, and it was complicated with too much going on at once. I think we have to read Last Sacrifice to see how to all ties together. It's strange, though, every time you think it all going to work out, something happens. It's driving me crazy. I'm glad Dimitri was changed back, but it was kind of strange the way he was acting. I guess being turn into strigoi is almost too unbearable if they had been turn back to face the guilt. In my opinion, I think Rose and Dimitri belong together and they can get through anything. I hate love triangles so I'm not a big fan of Adrian. Another thing that has me confused is Tatiana's murder. I think someone is trying to frame Rose. This has conspiracy written all over it. On the other hand, I've been thinking......What if Tatiana killed herself? Whatever happens in the last book, it's going to be exciting.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Belikovs_Girl said…
I agree that Rose and Dimitri are destined to be together - I was SOOO happy when the part came and he defended her, it just shows that he is willing to do anything for her and would put his feelings aside to let her have a chance at a happy life w/o him, but that he will never let anyone hurt her! I think that he will have a hand in helping rose out of everything because we all saw how motivated he was about the age change to 16 for gardians - he's going to be even more motivated to do something now that Rose's life is in jeopardy! I really hate having to wonder what will happen though! It's going to be agony waiting for December to get here.
over a year ago PiscisAngel said…
Spirit Bound was pretty great, though Rose and Dimitri's relationship is really frustrating me, they always have one problem after another. But then again, I guess if things were too easy for them it wouldn't be as interesting. Its seeing how their love gets them through the hardships that proves they're totally meant to be together, even if they're too stubborn to admit it.
Gawd! The scene where Dimka was wheeping totally broke my heart, though I expected it, I knew that if he got turned back he will blame himself nonstop.

There's one thing I really didn't like that though...The whole Rose and Adrian thing has me pulling my hair out. I mean yeah, I like Adrian but not for Rose. And the fact that she nearly slept with him out of lust made me want to enter the book and slap her silly. I just don't see how she can be with him if she loves Dimitri...This is why I hate love triangles.
over a year ago niikkii__xx said…
To be completely honest Spirit Bound was a little disappointing for me. Don't get me wrong i love the books but i felt like i didn't get all the answers i wanted, i know she has to leave the ending open for the next book but i expected more about Dimitri and Rose in this book. It broke my heart when he said he didn't want to see her! I totally didn't expect Tatiana to be killed that was a shock to me lol. In the end i reakon Rose and Dimitri will be together, they have to a love as strong as theirs can't be ignored! Can't wait for Last Sacrifice! <3
over a year ago g4eva said…
THE ENDING WAS SOOOOO UNEXPECTED
and i think that this books in the best one yet , and i was so happy that christian and lissa are back togather !!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago va_forever said…
I agree with blix I think Victor is still around and had something to do with the queens murder, he disappered to quickly. I think in the end Dimitri will go back to his family because he won,t get past his guilt. I hope Rose gives Adrian a proper chance, even though she still loves Dimitri there is something there with Adrain too.
over a year ago rosiepoupakina said…
I did not see the end coming that was shocking , im really happy dimitri got turned back but i really, really want her to be with adrian! because like dimitri said "love fades, mine has" maybe her really cant love bacause of what happend maybe he can protect her doesn't mean he is capable of loving her again but rose said that love grows and maybe it will grow for adrian i really hope so anyways and i cant wait for the next book :)
over a year ago RoseDimitri86 said…
the ending was shocking thats for sure,but i think Dimitri will break her out maybe with the help from Abe,the journey that was mentioned by Rhonda i forget her name but yeah i think it'll be with Rose and Dimitri trying to find the killer and i think while they do that i'll get closer or atleast i hope
RoseDimitri86 I like the way you think, I hope you're right and they go on that 'journey' together, and that brings them closer! [=
haha thanks just trying to read between the lines
over a year ago ATornRose said…
I loved Spirit Bound. I though it was the best book in the series so far. Sure, a lot of things happened, but there was a great deal of ground to cover in this one.

I'm glad that they were able to change Dimitri back, but I'm not sure how I feel about his and Rose's relationship. Sure, they still love and would do anything for each other, but I feel that some of the things that Dimitri did are unforgivable. It was terrible the way he abused Rose and played on her feelings in Blood Promise and he completely overstepped the line when he kidnapped Lissa. Hello, that was the dumbest thing he could've done. I'm not sure he could be forgiven for that. Besides, Adrian is a great guy who loves her as much as Dimitri does. He was there for her in ways that Dimitri never was and picked up the pieces of her heart. He deserves better than being thrown away like yesterday's trash.

As for the queen's murder, I so didn't see it coming, but I think I know who did it, or had something to do with it. Am I the only one who noticed little things that pointed to Ambrose? I mean, he returned from a trip a couple hours before Rose found out about the alchemist break in. True, the queen could've asked him to steal it for her, but he was the only one who could get past her guardians while she was in bed without raising suspicion. Hell, for all we know, he could've written the note and signed the queen's name. I don't know, it just seemed weird to me. I just can't figure out why he would frame Rose. Anyway, let me know what you guys think of that theory.
I like where you are going with the Ambrose thing, that didn't even click to me. Ambrose may have framed Rose, because he knew Rose didn't like the queen she said so when he took her for another tarot reading with Rhonda. The queen probably even told Ambrose what Rose said when they called her in to speak in court regarding changing the age for guardians to graduate to 16.

With Rose and Dimitri, sure the things he did were unforgivable but he wasn't himself when he did them things and Rose knows that. Dhampir Dimitri would never have imagined hurting Rose the way Strigoi Dimitri did and he will have to live with knowing what he did for the rest of his life. I want them to get back together. I love Adrian though and I don't want to see him get hurt but when it comes down to it, i believe Rose and Dimitri belong together, they really are soulmates.
over a year ago jess567 said…
crying
wow talk about unexpected. i cant wait till december its too long. I know theres like one in a million chance she'll end up with adrian but i badly want her too :`(. i felt soo bad for him when she almost slept with him because cmon it was done for all the wrong reasons not for love. my poor adrian i still want u :)
over a year ago h101 said…
OMG talk about a cliff hanger,richelle mead knows how to deliver them :D I was soo glad that Dimitri got changed back but who wouldn't expect this whole guilt thing after all he's done. I love Dimitri and Rose together and i realy think they are gonna end up 2gether at the end, Richelle wouldn't have streched out this relathionship if they wern't gonna. Adrian! I love the guy and don't think he deservs this but i also don't think its gonna work between them.

Someone definitely framed rose but who... I def don't think rose is gonna go 2 prison, maybe Abe or Dimitri will brake or help her out.This whole think with Lisa is confusing, i think Tatiana istellin the truth about her brother coz it all makes sense with the bank account in L.V, the files with the alchimest adn everything else.

DECEMBER IS SOOOO FAR AWAY... I CAN'T WAIT!
over a year ago Rachaelxox said…
wink
I finished Spirit Bound on Friday. I couldn't even get my hands on it until Thursday because of so many assignments :( But I've read it now so its all good :D A few things kind of annoyed me about the book, but overall I still really liked it. Rose kind of annoyed me a little bit here and there. She seemed a bit more...whiny that in some of the earlier books in the series. Or was that just me? I also didn't really like how she treated Adrian. She kept saying that she wanted to be with him and all, and then she'd run off and mope about Dimitri. I don't want to sound too harsh on her because of course she still loves Dimitri, but she strung Adrian along a bit too much.

ANYWAY that's enough of the negative stuff. The queen being murdered was a shock for me. When Rose left her bedroom without getting Adrian to heal away the bite on her neck I thought something might happen with that. When she was talking to Dimitri and then accidentally exposed her neck, I half-expected the guardians to assume it was Dimitri who had attacked her or something and lock him up. Thank goodness that didn't happen...

Anyway, about the different mysteries. A lot of you have been talking about the murder mystery, but I've been really thinking about this 'another Dragomir lives' storyline. Personally, I'm pretty sure it might be Jill. I was already wondering a lot about her. She was introduced in Shadow Kiss and has stuck around in every book afterwards, but her character has never really DONE anything. She hasn't really contributed to any storyline at all. And Richelle Mead wouldn't have just introduced her for no reason. Jill's described as having light green eyes (like Lissa?) and we now know from the start of S.B when Rose met Jill's mum that her mum is a dancer. Remember in Las Vegas how Adrian was talking to that Moroi there and he was saying how Eric Dragomir loved partying with the Moroi dancers there? And Jill's mum (Emily, I think her name was??) told Rose she was part of a ballet company because that was her way to pay the bills. Would that be because Eric had died in a car accident and so could no longer secretly add money to that account in Las Vegas for Emily to take care of and raise his 'illegitmate child'??? ARRGHH I don't know. I just thought it could be possible. It'd be a twist, since Lissa knows Jill and seems to hate her already. Any other thoughts?
Sorry, long post :S
Jill being her sister would be a good twist and also Ambrose being the one that killed the queen and then framing Rose.Everyone has good theories i love it.
over a year ago Arielka said…
hmmm
I totally love SB!! It's weird because it wasnt what I expected at all.
First, Rose and Andrian so happy together (didnt believe Rose will fall so much for him... I love Adrian I really but didnt expect this)
Second, all the Victor D. trouble. Third, poor Dimitri turning back (so sad)and didnt want to see Rose. Later, all the Queen problem.

Oh God!! I really got frustrated a lot of the time and cry at all :'(
over a year ago morganmayhem12 said…
it wasn't ambrose. it had to be a royal wanting power. ambrose stole the files for tatiana so tatiana could find out more about the other dragomir child so she could get lissa on the council... then some royal found out about it and murdered tatiana so she couldnt tell anyone because the royal knows lissa will stand in the way of them becoming king/queen. tatiana knew someone would find out so thats why in her letter she says if rose is reading it then something bad has happened
over a year ago Downsight said…
I loved Spirit Bound and just finished it today.
Like everyone else, the cliffhanger is making me shred bits of napkins like Victors brother (in anticipation, not crazy-ness).
The killer isn't going to be some random person, so I'm suspecting Victor like most others.

MY MURDERED SUSPECT: But it is just me, or is anyone else getting the vib that something is just NOT RIGHT with Adrian's mom? I don't think she's as nice as she seems, and that there's some other motivation. So my current suspicion is that ADRIANS MOM DID IT or is behind it in some way. If it's discovered that Adrian's family is behind the death, it would cause a rift in between his and Rose's relationship (drama), and it might explain why the mom has been acting so abnormally friendly with Rose. They are also a royal family who may gain power from the queens death.

I also like morganmayhem12's theory too though. It would go against my assumption that the murderer and the person who stole the files are the same person (I suspect this because of Rose's guess that someone stole them to hide the fact), but it makes sense too that someone would steal them to find out the information. I DON'T THINK THE KILLER IS AMBROSE because he wouldn't have brought the letter, although it might explain why she was killed in bed (considering their intimate relationship), leaving her unsuspecting and without guardians there to witness her relationship with a lower class Damphire (and there would be no witnesses or protection with the Guardians gone). But I just don't get that ulterior motive vib from Ambrose. I don't see how he'd benefit from it (motive) and why he's pin it on Rose?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­
RELATIONSHIPS: I'm frustrated. Because I can't help but love both D and A. But Dimitri holds a more secure place in my heart, although I can't stand seeing Rose break Adrians heart either. I'm selfish, I know. It's clear that Dimitri still cares for her, and blames himself for harming her. Am I the only one who loves how he protectively defended her when the gaurds came? <3 Eeeee! Although I think Rose should punch him, I think that there's potention to mend and forget. I hope Adrian doesn't die, which would be convenient to kill off the love triangle, but would be horrible to loose Adrian. </3

Also, I'm pissed that Dimitri is so INFATUATED with Lissa now!! I would suspect Rose to get jealous in the next book, which was hinted in this one. He's showing her such devotion and care, but not giving Rose a chance!! SO unfair!

I predict Lissa will become the next queen, of course, and the same people who killed the queen are also behind the missing documents.
I forbid Rose to die. The cliff hanger is KILLING me.

Even if she's killed though, isn't it possible for LISSA TO BRING HER BACK TO LIFE AGAIN? So long as she isn't beheaded, burned, or something.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Also, I kind of wish the next book was the last one so that they can have their happy ending, but I'm predicting there will be not just the next one, but another (2 more books).

This book was the biggest cliff hanger that didn't leave me the slightest bit satisfied that some things might be alright. Execution for Treason. Can't get much more anxiety than that. I think Dimitri's death at the end of the 3rd book broke my heart more, but this is just going to kill me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vampire_in_love said…
It was a real schocher when I read that the quen has been killed and that Rose was the quilt one. True I schould have espected it. Because every time she is happy or close too happynes somenthing muss hapen. And besides thing get even worser whes she spends a night with a guy.

I can say that much that Ambrose isn't the killer. I'm sure of it. He can't be. And besides woudn't the guardians now that he was with the quen that night. The quen would sure keep it quet, but the quardians who protect her would now. She couldn't keep it a secret from them. And besides Ambrose loved her. It's strange but it's true. If this wouldn't be true he wouldn't defendet her so much when he spoke with Rose. But I'm sure that he stole the alchemist papers to get information to the quen. It's just a too big coucident that he returns just the day that Sidny spoke with Rose about the disaperenc of the documents.

I hope they get Rose out of prison or the cell where the guardians are keeping her. The book kinda like hints that they are going to do that. And then in my apiniun Rose is going to kick some meiger asses. This is't nothing unusual for her.

I'm glad you all have so many theories. I think the theory that Jill is the litle sister of Lisa is very good. I wouldn't suspect that. But it is weard that Richelle has writen the charackter of Jill and hasn't done anythink with her. And to be anist it would fit and in would be a schocker. i hope that this theory is true, because I think Jill would be nice litle sister and she would definetly help that Lisa gets her seat in the council.

I'havent espected that I would like Aidrian as an boyfriend for Rose, but I must say the way Dimitri has treaten Rose is this book (and I don't mean as an Strigoi) I'm now in the team Adrian. I don't have nothing ageinst Dimitri, but the way he tratened Rose after he got turnt back to a Dhampir is unforgivable. I now Rose would gorgive him for every thing he has done to her and others when he was a Strigoi (I would do to), but the way he spoke to her, the way he didn't want even talk to her, althow he nows what she did for him it's just cruel. If loves her, he schould be beging for forgivnes or atleast tell her that he isn't good inorf for her and that he could never be with, because of the guilt he is feling. He schould say the things he sayed. Adrian meanwhile was totall understanding, he was caring, loving and all the things a girl would want. He stopt smoking for her. And I now some of you might not like this but Rose loves him to. In a diferent way that Dimitri but she loves him.

I don't now how everythink will end up, but we will find out in December.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!!!!!
over a year ago kat493 said…
Ok, I just finished reading Spirit Bound and the cliffhanger made my jaw drop. Firstly I want to say that I am happy Dimitri is back to a Dhampir. However Rose and Aidrian are in a releationship and she is just treating him like crap. He loves her just as much as Dimitri. And I love them together.
For the Tatina killing, I think that whoever broke in and got the files from the Alchemist was the one who killed Tatina. Tatina knew that Lissa had a sibiling and could get on the council, and whoever the killer was didnt want Lissa on the council so he killed tatina because she knew too much. If that makes any sense....
over a year ago ATornRose said…
Okay, I just have to say something about everyone knocking my thoughts of Ambrose being the killer. His character is one of those characters that you only see what he wants you to see. Maybe, he was more upset about the decision than he let on. Or maybe, he was someone who was working for Victor all along. You don't know these because we don't know much about Ambrose as a character. For all you know, he could really be a cold blooded killer who is just pretending to be in love with the queen. You can't know for sure what he is because we don't know that much about him. Maybe he even stole the records and killed the queen, because he knew that Lissa could be next in line for queen, but she needed family to get the position. And nobody knows for sure if it was Tatiania who wrote the letter in the first place. For all we know,Ambrose could've wrote the letter and signed. Rose already alluded to the fact that she couldn't be positive it was really from the queen. I mean, I'm not saying that he actually had something to do with it, but we don't know enough about his character to completely rule him out.
over a year ago nickname-less said…
Spirit bound was definitely amazing & infuriating. It left so many cliffhangers, but it keeps the readers interested (which is important for Ms.Mead)

I think Adrian's father may have something to do with the queen's death because 1: He does not like Rose and it would get her out of the picture 2: Possibly filling her position with an Ivashkov would fix the family name that isn't as appealing (because of Adrian)
Also his wife,as someone suggested earlier, could be involved as well. However, I'm not too keen on that because Adrian's happiness seems to be of value to her.

As for the Dimitri & Adrian issue: The whole thing is frustrating. I want Adrian to be happy because he really is a sweet cute guy, but i'm not sure Rose is good for him..
Rose can deal with Dimitri despite all the pain he is causing and has caused
-Also it's so unfair that he regards everyone much more worthy than Rose (e.g. Lissa, Tasha...)
Either Dimitri or Adrian is going to have to suffer, unless one of them dies...
If Rose dies, a lotttt of people will suffer

I think Jill is highly capable of being Lissa's half-sister (thanks to that person's insight!)
Lissa+Christian=<3 (it's great that they're together again)
i hope the next book has more than 299 pages!
I AM SOOO EXCITEDDD Dec 14thhhh

over a year ago Free_Spirit said…
When i finished spirit bound i nearly frikin chucked me book at the wall. That was like the second biggest cliffhanger i've ever read. I think what will happen is that she gets sentenced to death and while she's in jail adrian, Lissa or dimitri will reak her out. And then the go on the run to find lissa's half sibling.
And i actually thought along the same lines as people above e.I reckon ambrose may have killed her. I reckon because he was defending her and when he asked for the truth she gave it nd he got mad, grabbing roses stake in the process. I dunno just my theory. I know this sounds heartless but i really hope she gets condemmed to death cause then it will show rose that dimitri still loves her when he reacts :) ps. not that i want rose to die
over a year ago xochristina said…
I just finished sb and omggggggggg! It was crazy!!!!!

I'm sooo happy that dimka is dhampir again, but he's breaking my heart. I understand that he feels depressed and guilty about what he did to her but she said she forgives him! And you can tell that he still lives her: when he defended her when she was being taken away, showing up to the hearing...etc. What's killing me the most about that though is the way he's being to lissa. And even though I know that there's no reason to I completely understand how rose is feeling jealousy (it's hinted at). Gawddddd, they need tofubally end up together an happy in the next book.

I like Adrian. I can't believe though that rose went almost all te way with him, and let him drink her blood! That's so unroselike I think! Dimka and rose need to end up together but Adrian needs to find someone too :)

yay that lissa and Christian are back together :).

I like the theory that Jill is lissa's half sister. Makes sense :)

omg to the ending. Sooooo unexpected!!!!!! I think someone is gonna have to do a jailbreak for rose and well be seeing more of Abe and Sydney. I'm not sure that I think Ambrose is the killer though, nor do I think it's victor. I'm lost as to who couldve done it.

All in all, sb was my fave va book yet (&I loveeeeee these books!) December is wayyy to far away, and I wish last sacrfice would be 1000pages lol; sb went by too quickly :'(
over a year ago vampire_in_love said…
I stil don't get it why every one thinks Ambrose is the killer. I mean, why would he give Rose the letter of the quin then? I meen I would'n do that if I would be the killer. I just don't get that?
over a year ago shadowbound said…
It seems I started this series a little late in the game meaning I did not have to suffer the wait between releases. I just finished Spirit Bound and now like the rest of you loyal fans of many years I must wait in agony til December. I really don't know how you've all managed it. But as for my thoughts on this book and where the series may be headed or I should say the direction I believe it should take.

First of all the murder of the queen......................
Rose is the obvious fall guy regardless of who really committed the murder. It's no secret to anyone that they had rocky relationship to say the least. The simple fact that she is a damphir (some may consider them lesser of expendable). And she is a notable figure known for reckless behavior. I don't think the real killer will necessarily have a direct tie to her.

I see a lot people saying it will be Victor but to me that's to obvious of choice and doesn't seem to fit with his overall scheme. He did want to overthrow the current governing class and start over however I doubt that he would do it by a simple murder and framing he seems more like march in with an army and take it kind of guy. I believe that was his original plan to be acted out right after being healed.

I don't really buy into the Ambrose theory either it just seem like he has anything to gain from it. And why would he deliver the letter to Rose. I just don't see it. But then again there is not a lot of development for his character. And I really doubt that the last book of the series is going to be spent wasting time building him up.

My guess is Tasha Orzera because she is so against the current laws being made, she knows Lisa could end up being queen which may be her end game. She comes from a family it is not so moral. It would be one hell of twist which the author loves throwing at us. I don't think she is malicious tho, I think she believes that Rose has the means and is capable of getting herself out of trouble.
But Hell I don't have clue that's why I buy the books and Richelle Mead writes them!

Next The love Triangle...................
Rose and Dimitri is built up to an epic love. Its the classic girl falls for guy she can't have, but wait he wants her too but they can't be together then they have sex then he turns evil. then she saves him and he rejects her. But then he fights for her when she is threatened. So what......
Sorry I know that may pissed a lot of people off. But really I don't think the thing they have is that great. Don't get wrong I like Dimitri a lot. The whole bad ass "god" thing. The since of honor and justice. Way Cool. But Besides being very protective of her he hasn't really done anything to show that he loves her in return.
Adrain Is my choice for her. He loves her unconditionally. I think he may love her more then she loves Dimitri.
However everyone knows who has Rose's heart.
I hope Richelle kills of Adrain is some incredible way so he doesn't have to suffer the awful heartbreak that he is destined for. ( And I sure hope she doesn't pull some Twilight Bull$#!^ where they all magically get a happy ending. WTF worst idea ever )

The last Dragomir...............
Or NOT? I think everyone is dead right with their guess of Jill. I like how her and Lisa have some tension.

I'm excited for the spin-off series too. I just don't know what Richelle has in mind.
I think following Sydney could be cool. It would allow for wide range of settings and characters, and could give the opportunity to cross paths with old favs.
I think she might also go back to the academy and start off with a younger class and follow their stories but honestly I hope not.

Anyway I can't wait for the last sacrifice
over a year ago katie15 said…
@Shadowbound: I completely agree with you! I really don't think Dimitri is right for Rose, not to mention I think it would be SO predictable if they are end game. But a part of me thinks that Adrian and Rose MIGHT be end game...
over a year ago chelsloverbd said…
meh
gosh i think im going to go mad until december but:
- honestly i thought it was a little dissapointing because it went by so fast and it barly had any action and left me with so many questions, but i did LOVE the story line in it and am truly excited for the next book.
- love triangle well hmmm... im a dimitri girl and i do believe rose and dimka will stay together, after all they've both been through they deserve eachother and i also don't think rose went through all that trouble, going to russia, breaking in jail ect. for nothing. They both still love eachother dearly and want to be with eachother but dimka is trying to protect her from himself and as well protect himself from the pain. i think that is fair, after what he has been through he has absolutley every right to do what he did and be sorry. but in the end we know rose is going to break the ice and bring out that sweet loving dimka back again, just like she did when he didn't wanna be with her cause they were lissa's gaurdians.... i like Adrian alot don't get me wrong but not for rose, i do wish he would find someone tho, he deserves someone.
- That big cliffhanger :S well i can truly say "DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING". i have no idea who the murderer might be. of course at first it was easy for me to think "well it's is definitely Victor". i thought well he did escape too easy, he always wanted to overthrow the royals, and well with out rose in the picture it would be much easier to get to lissa. he is a smart man and knows with rose, it will be clearly hard to do what he wants. BUT im not sure about that anymore. like alot of people said, that's the obvious choice and to easy. hmmm i wonder tho.
- i think rose is going to get out of jail because she is the only one with clues to figure this whole thing out. her, lissa and christian are going to go on that journey the fortune teller was talking about. of course dimitri is going to come with them since he swore to protect lissa as pay back, but we all know he only wants to keep rose safe. (hopefully on that journey is when everything will get better between rose and dimka) eddie and Mia might be a big help and might or might not come too and as well as adrian. hmmm i don't know who lissa's sibiling might be?? it would be cool if it is someone we already know like jill but it would also make sence if it's someone who we haven't met (and also maybe that's the character on the next series that rachelle is gonna follow?? or not lol) but hmmm sucks that we all have to wait until December. either way im excited and i know it's going to be mind blowing ;D
over a year ago ozeraforreal said…
smirk
oh i lolved the book dimitri coming back but it pissses me off the way he ignored her even thoe he loves her.and he is talking to lissa not rose .my favorite part was when they were questioning if he was strogi and the kittle boy hit him .but then there is adrian and rose .adrian loves rose but dimitri and rose belong together plus nethier of thme no if it would work between them .i love adrian and dimitri both both i like dimitri more an d rose and dimitri are proubl going to be togeher i cant pitcher them not .
what if adrian and lissa are related it would kind of make sincce and i do see one of viktors spys or something killing the queen he might have wanted revenge about being locked in jail .
over a year ago colouredhazel said…
big smile
Just finished it a few minutes ago

OMFG So crazy! ALOT OF ACTION IN THE BEGINNING so much it made me take a 5-min break. Also i loved when Dimitri came back from being Strigoi was just so life changing for him! The LissaxChristian scenes were very adorable. Richelle did a very good job with portraying the emotions in this book i actually almost could feel them.

I do admit as soon as Dimitri was a dhampir again & Rose just wanted to see him i felt a little annoyance with it and felt she was being a selfish bitch with Dimitri only wanting to see Lissa and not her. & of course in the beginning of the book with Abe just made me smile

As for Lissa not being the only Dragomir left just Wowed me. I have to say i don't know if i can pick between Dimitri or Adrian, although i fell very hard for Adrian in this book. i declare im on TEAM ROSE so whoever she picks is fine with me.

I also wonder how Rose is gonna escape execution. Hmm cannot wait for December!
over a year ago dhampire said…
smile
I want rose and Adrian to end up together since i hate Dimitri after spirit bound because he wanted nothing to do with rose and he was like worshiping Lisa which made me so mad but thank god Adrian was there which is why i think the two should be together.o and i think Ambrose killed the queen since he did have guardian training.If you think rose and Adrian should be together then you have to read this fan faction titled unbreakable it's not mine but it's the best.
over a year ago Twilightluvr06 said…
I have been thinking recently, what if Lissa'a half sibling isn't a boy at all but a girl and someone they know? I was thinking that maybe it could be Jill coz when you compare Jill and her mother, they don't look anything alike, which means she would have to look like her dad whom is not a part of their lives, and also the descriptions of Jill and Lissa are very similar so whose to say they aren't related and she's the missing Dragomir?

Anyway, personally I think it was Tasha that murdered Queen Tatiana. It's not that I don't like her because she tried to take Dimitri from Rose (which I do hate her for) but maybe because she needed Lissa out of the picture, and there was a real good chance that Lissa could have become Queen after Tatiana. Tasha might have wanted to get rid of Lissa because she was taking Christian (Tasha's closest and pretty much last relative) away from her and wanted revenge on Rose for taking Dimitri. So she thought that by killing the queen and framing Rose, Rose would be found guilty and killed, making Lissa depressed and the spirits effects getting to her driving her insane and eventually killing her too. With them out of the way, Tasha would be able to take Christian and have Dimitri and maybe become Strigoi. Now that Rose, Lissa and the queen are all gone, she can easily create a strigoi army and take out the rest of the moroi population and rule as queen of strigoi or something.
That's just what I think has happened.

I don't understand what the title 'Last Sacrifice' has to do with the book but I guess we will all have to just wait another month for the book to come out

I CAN'T WAIT!! :)