Vampire Academy Is Vampire acadmey already a movie? What if Rose AND Adrain were brother and sister hats why Adrain is so wanting to know more about Rose?And other questions

Damikaluvr posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 11:40PM
okay so anwser my questions plss and i have a few other! we can also discuss the what if's because alot of people are now thinking maybe Adrain AND Damika are half-brothers.........

Vampire Academy 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Caprysa said…
I'm hoping they are brother and sister or something because I don't want to see them together, I don't want him to be hurt either but she shouldn't be with him. Her and Dimka are supposed to be together and I hope that's how it ends up...I know it's cheesy cuz it would be the typical ending but I can't help but want them together. Maybe she'll have Adrian fall in love with a new character and he'll see that what he feels for Rose isn't really love.
over a year ago morganmayhem12 said…
How could Rose and Adrian be brother and sister? It would have to have involved Roses dad and Adrians mom. And adrian doesnt have any of the features that roses dad has. Because Adrian is a royal moroi and only moroi + moroi will = moroi. and roses mom is a dhampir. So there is no possible way that they are brother and sister. Think about it. And the only reason people are saying that Adrian and Dimitri are half brothers is because no one knows who Dimitris dad is except that hes royal and so people are like omg omg omg who is he? could he be adrians dad? omg! But i wouldnt get carried away with it.
worried
Well couldn't there be a possibility that they a half brother and sister? Same dad different mom? I'm talking about Rose and Adrian...I mean they don't sound like they look alike but u never know how these stories are going to turn out...they always like to throw in a twist here and there. I can't remember if they discussed Adrian's parents in the series...it's been a while since I read them.
over a year ago Babygirl92 said…
Sadly I have to agree with MorganMayhem, and I do so grudgingly. But there is no possible way that their related. They already talked about Adrains' dad. And he knows who his mom is, so he'd know if it were Janine But even so, Morgan already pointed out that it has to be Morio + Morio, and Janine isn't one. Since we know who Rose's dad is and Adrains dad is. It wouldn't work. There's no way possible that she could make that a twist to the story.
Sorry, I don't want Adrain and Rose together either, but they aren't siblings.

Edit.

Oh, and no there is no movie. Not out atleast, and as far as I know, there isn't going to be one. I haven't heard anything about one being made, or anything.
last edited over a year ago
Ok so since u guys sound like u know what ur talking about what do u think about the other scenerio she threw out there (the person who posted the question)with Adrian and Dimitri possibly being realated? All I know is that I really want her to end up with Dimitri and I don't really care how she gets Adrain out of the picture..I mean I don't want him to die or ne thing but they can't be 2gether.
Lmao. I know what I'm talking about, I have a half brother, so I know how that all goes.
And Dimitri and Adrian being siblings, that's another question that will not be answered anytime soon. [[As in Mead probably wont say anything so we'll never know correctly.]] I'd be rather amused if they were though. And trust me, I hate the idea that Adrian and Rose are a thing at the moment, I really want her to be with Dimitri too. It doesn't seem right any other way. ~Fingers crossed that she ends with Dimka.~
LOL...I do think u know what ur talking about that's why i was wondering what ur thoughts were on the their situation...glad we both agree on the Adrian + Rose thingy-some people want her to be with Adrian (not sure why). I think ur right she probably won't tell us ne thing soon she likes to keep us on this roller coaster ride...not good for my emotions!!!
Lol, yeah I know. I have no clue why they want her with Adrian, he's a very sweet guy in BP, but the fact still remains she belongs with Dimitri. And chyeah, it sucks that she does that. But have you noticed that she always gives up hints as to what is about to happen in the books.
As her says Arthur dies, he was a legend, he was able to be killed-just as Dimitri could be to. And how Rose had to fight fake strigio Dimitri. I find they're little hints for the story. I knew that at the end of SK he was gonna be turned before I even read it.
What I mean is she would have given some type of hint to let us know she would be reveiling that Dimitri and Adrian are brothers in some weird way.
over a year ago morganmayhem12 said…
You know your right about the hints and while we're talking about that I think Dimitri will be turned back into a dhampir because i think she's hinting at it at the end of Blood Promise when they're talking about the spirit ring and how Dimitri felt more normal when he was holding it. I mean why would she mention something like that if it wasn't going to happen? She could have very easily left it out of the story. And about Dimitri and Adrian being half brothers well thats not true because Dimitri saw Adrians dad. Remember when they were at the ski lodge and Rose had to go to some royal banquet thing with Lissa? Well she was talking to Adrians dad and afterwards Dimitri approaches her and she says that she didnt see him in there and he says he was watching her. So if he was watching her then he would have seen her talking to him. So therefore if they were half brothers and had the same dad (which is the only way they would be brothers is if they had the same dad) then Richelle would have given some indication about Dimitri being agitated or sad or mad or something. And that was in book 2 and Im sure it would have been mentioned by now if Adrians dad was Dimitris dad and Dimitri saw him. Also.... just because Rose and Adrian are together now doesn't mean they will always be together because we all know her heart still belongs to Dimitri but right now he's not an option for her and she's just trying to move on like she tried to do with Mason. I can guarantee that if all goes well like if Dimitri turns back into a dhampir then she'll tell Adrian that she loves Dimitri and thats who she really belongs with.