Vampire Academy I'm curious who do you think is Dimitri's father? I mean i know he's royal but he never said his name?what if he's related to adrian? What if they're brothers? What if Andrew is really Dimitri's dad? There's a big twist in the story somewhere tell me what

mariecline26 posted on Feb 11, 2010 at 11:57PM
(Tell me what do you think about adrian and dimitri being siblings)

Vampire Academy 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
did u even thought about who dimitri's real father is?he's an ilegimate royal just like robert duro but he never mentioned his dad's real name, what if he's andrew ivashkov's son what if he's adrian half brother?
over a year ago aishwarya_roza said…
laugh
nice thinking...it would be awesome...i really doubt anyone else here had considered that...keep it up...
smirk
hehehe thanks aishwarya_roza..im quite curious who dimka's dad we all know andrew has a major attitude what if he's his dad..what if adrian is his half brother that would truly be something...
you are most welcome...and yes...i had been going through the replies made to different forums and picks...its nice to find out that someone has a matured way of thinking...you know what,i love Adrian but i just cant imagine adrian for rose...i always wanted Dimitri to be the one...and i hope there should be something in spirit bound....let it be anything....that would save the day for dimitri....and has a happy ending....but anyways,you have got a point really worth thinking about...
heart
Thanks again..i really do got the feeling that adrian will be the one who will heal and bring back dimka in the future..i think D will be bounded w/ him since it wont be healthy for vasilisa to bound w/ another shadow kiss. And that'll twist the whole story and everything and in the end Adrian will let Rose go to be w/ Dimitri since she'll never be happy w/ him he knows she doesnt have her heart completely though Dimitri will let Rose go for adrian since he owed his life to him and perhaps there siblings too who knows it'll be adrian who will bring them back together. Hehehe!
over a year ago vampire-admirer said…
zzz
Whoa, never even came to think of who Dimitri's dad was.
over a year ago svgirl said…
That would be a twist, i dunno though. Was Dimitri's father American? I don't remember if it said.
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
hi vampire-admirer and svgirl..i know im really curious who's D's dad..it was never mention who his name was nor if he was russian or american all he said was he was a royal who liked his mother alot and was his sisters father as well and used to visit his mom and sisters but he beat the crap out of him when he was 13 for beating/abusing his mom. If he's royal that makes dimitri an eligitimate royal like robert doru (victor's half brother) so the question is who is his father?His father is gotta be someone really well known and probably someone we've already met. And Adrian and his father seems like they dont have a very good relationship w/ each other. What if Andrew is Dimka's father too? I kinda hava a wierd feeling about that..I'm really curious about his dad, we've met Olena Belikova his mom and his sisters Karolina, Victoria, and Sonya, but never met his dad. We've met Rose's mother Janine and her father Ibrahim/Abe. It seems like Dimka know alot about Zmey but that was never elaborated, we know Zmey is not royal so that certainly rules him out to be Dimitri's father. Zmey is certainly not his dad or else that'll be wierd dating your half-sister so i highly doubt that is happening here w/ Va but i really have this creepy feeling that Adrian and Dimka could be half brothers or something just a theory/speculation. Though dimitri certainly have some issues w/ Abe that im so curious about as well...so who do you think is his father?
cool
in frostbite,in the party during their ski trip,both andrew and dimitri were present there...dimitri knew his father...and had andrew been dimitri's father,then don,t you think rose could have sensed that(the emotional tension) ,even a bit(since,she can read dimitri better than anyone)...since he beat his father and then andrew was there,i think if he was dimitri's father,we would have known it by now.....but anyways,its richelle mead writing....anything can happen anytime....she is so awesome....
big smile
i know richelle is so awesome im w/ you aishwarya_roza!
over a year ago vampire_in_love said…
smile
You made me curious who is Dimitris father. It's true it could be Adrians dad. But I doubt this...Dimitri would tell it Rose and he would act diferent to Adrian. Dimitri loves his family nomether what and he would defenetly be nicer to Adrian. I beet he also could not stand being with his father in the same room and act like everything is allright (in frostbite Andrew and Dimitri were bouth at the party during the ski trip) But let supose that Andrew is his father, this would change some things for Rose, because I thinks she is in love with bouth of them an that situacion is just a clasicar - I mean being in love with two guys and that they are brothers is just clasik. Not to mention that Dimitri is now a strigoi and that Rose is trying to save him and that Adrian is comforting her over that.
wink
vampire in love..i like the way you think...i am so curious who dimka's father is..and ur right being inlove w/ 2 brothers is a classic..so it could be a possibility knowing dimitri doesnt like adrian when he was a dhampir..and now he' a strigoi and rose and adrian are dating..i dont know i just go the feeling adrian will be bounded w/ dimitri someday..and as soon as dimitri's healed he'll know how adrian feel's for rose and he'll probably back of for his love for rose..in the end..adrian will decide to let rose go and or not..something like that he'll let her go back to dimitri bec. he loves her so much he wants her to be happy..and D owe adrian he'll let rose go for adrian..a brother's sacrifice..something like that...i dont know either way..
over a year ago Arielka said…
wink
Wow.... that thinking never cross my mind... I'm so excited for SB... I can/t wait!!!
over a year ago love_VA said…
he could be adrians little half brother... god!! i would so happy if he is.. but i'm sure adrian looks a bit diffierent then dimitri!!.
over a year ago Belikovs_Girl said…
smile
IDK what the answer is... but I agree with aishwarya_roza on the fact that no matter what happens - I hope that the plot twist will help to bring Dimitri back... because as much as I adore Adrian, Rose belongs with Dimitri (and he's my favorite)!!
cool
hi arielka, love_Va, and Belikov_Girl..i am glad so that you dropped by and shared your thought with us regarding this thread..i am so curious to know who dimka's father is and the idea of them being siblings is just so interesting..like you i cant wait for spirit bound..!!! Rose and Dimitri forever!
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
smile
you have some brilliant idea's i never thought of it that way you think outside the box xD
over a year ago morganmayhem12 said…
smile
I actually thought about the same thing today when I was re-reading the first book. I was actually insanely curious so hopefully Richelle Mead will tell us about him.
over a year ago Babygirl92 said…
Wow. Never thought of that. Haha. Now I'm curious. Hope she tells us eventually.
It'd be funny as hell though if they were.
crying
Well another 87 days of waiting for Spirit Bound!!!
over a year ago Damikaluvr said…
big smile
that would be so cool! adrain and damika half-brothers!!!but all i really remember about damika's dad was that he kept hurting damika's mom the one day damika gotreally tired of it and FINALLY beat him up but nice thought! yea adrains dad is kinda a brat but when you think of it,it sounds like he is damika's dad!
over a year ago love_VA said…
so everybody wat r u gonna do on 18 may 2010.. well i'll wake up, get ready for school, then drive to the local bookstore and fuking get SPIRIT BOUND!!! yeahh
I'm going to go to wal mart on the 17th and wait til midnight.
over a year ago RandiOrr said…
they might be related but i doubt it. Esspecially since dimitri would no his father also the fact that andrew is an ivashkov not belikov also id guess that this guy would have history of violence and andrew just seems like someone who is strongly opionionated and uses more verbal attacks than physical.
heart
I cant wait for may 18th!!
smile
His name was NATHAN! Adrians dads name is NATHAN! And there is no way dimitri is related to Adrian. I have figured out the logic to it and if you would like for me to explain it to you just ask me and I'll tell you.
over a year ago vampireaddict12 said…
heart
i luv dimitri
over a year ago RoseDimitri86 said…
wow nice theory that would be a huge twist if they were brothers,i would love to learn more about his dad and what went on with dimitri as a kid
they are not brothers. ive already explained in another forum or article how they are not related. sorry to burst your fantasy bubble
over a year ago black_iris said…
He would have to be very weak. Dimitri had beat him up when he was 13 because he abused Dimitri's mother.
over a year ago Ausellio said…
lol I have this theory from SB, that maybe Eric Dragomir is his father. That would just be helarious. Maybe Dimitri and Rose could get married or something, and then she would be Lissa's sister. lol