Vampire Academy What Did You Think Of Blood Promise ?????

pixie09 posted on Aug 31, 2009 at 09:33AM
omg i hated dimitri !!! was awesome and loved adrian and hated everyone else, even rose pissed me off in places, but it was good coz it was deliberate :D CANNOT WAIT TILL SPIRIT BOUND !!!!

anyways :p what did u think of it ?????

Vampire Academy 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
big smile
SOO DID I!! HATE STRIGOI DIMITRI.... Never thought I would ever hate Dimitri Dx
Well I really like Adrian more now (: and really hope Rose can give Adrian a chance coz he's a good guy and such
I thought the book was a bit slow and elaborated too much in some places but i still enjoyed it! :D
And two weird things was i never like Avery from the start and it turned out she was evil and i for some reason thought that Abe was Rose's father from the start...
URGHHH!!! the ending pissed me off!! but still CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SPIRIT BOUND!!! :D
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
Lool i loved the ending !!! it was like happy, but set up the next book AND NOW I WANT SPIRIT BOUND !!! when does it come out ???
and yea .. i think some bits were dragged out a bit too much, but it ment that it took me 3 day to read it not two lol .. one day less of waiting ...
lol and i really like adrian, he is sooo sweet :p hahaha i hope he doesnt get killed off :p
over a year ago jess_m said…
big smile
i loved it,
but i think shadow kiss was better though.
the ending was really unexpected for me.can't wait for spirit bound!
over a year ago Arielka said…
big smile
I just read it!! WOWWWW. It was slow someimes but how exciting!!! I don`t like Strigoi dimitri but when she almost kill him , I cry!! I love Adrian more than ever. And let me see... I knew from the beginning Abe was Rose father !! Wowww!! It was so exciting!! Waiting for SB!!!
over a year ago Taylor_Xo said…
big smile
Omygosh I LOVVEDD Blood Promise
The way it ended just made me so Anxious
I Can not wait until Spirit Bound comes out!!
I loved every time Adrian came to Roses dreams <3
And At the end I rlly hope Rose gives him a chance
I don't rlly like Strigoi Dimitri
I rlly hope they can change him back *crosses fingers*
I wonder how thier gunna break out Dashkov =S
Abe surprised me though
I really didnt expect him to be her dad at all
Can't wait till May 18th For Spirit Bound
=)
over a year ago Frostbite said…
wink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it i love it i love it i love i love it
it took me about 10 hours to finish
i love strigoi dimitri, he was just so sexy!!!!! i dont care that he's evil lol.
i cant wait for SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
heart
RT pixie09 I think May 18th next yr or something... dont really remember...
RT jess_mYeah i much preferred Shadow Kiss too more unexpected and wasn't dragged on too much
RT Taylor_Xo SAMMMEEE!! strigoi dimitri isn't very nice. hes not the same as his old self and i loved his old self but not his strigoi self. yeh and i wonder how they are gonna brak victor out and hope he really helps them or else i'll hate him more!!!
RT Frostbite whoa 10 hrs straight?? i was a bit bored at the start so didnt read that part that fast but I guess I took nearly 9 hrs if you take out all the breaks and sleep in between... but including them then 2 days...
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
heart
OHMIGOD!
I LOVED BLOOD PROMISE: SO GOOD.
over in a few hours, but oh sooo good.
but i have to say, i hated strigoi Dimitri :(
it wasn't him, and it was so painful to read :'(
also, i thought the start drained on a bit, but maybe that was because i was waiting for more to happen :)
but i loved the end!
and REALLY hope they can turn Dimitri back, so him and Rose can be together! (but not like with him a strigoi :|)
i nearly dropped the book when Rose got Dimitri's note at the end, lmaoo XD
OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPIRIT BOUND!
and i can't wait to meet Richelle in two weeks!!! XD
i'm so gonna ask for spoilers for spirit bound, hehee (:
but as long as i get my books signed, yayyy (:
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
hehehe frostbite: "he was just so sexy!!!!! i dont care that he's evil "
and i dont know if i liked shadow kissed better, maybe, but i think this book was definitely necessary coz it sets up the next three very nicely :p
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
laugh
i agree. i actually think this book's sole purpose was to set up the next ones, and give us the info and stuff we needed to know. I also think that Avery was added, plainly to give a real "story" for Blood Promise, and a kind of ending for the book.
over a year ago eternity16 said…
heart
@edwardsgirlxx- i agree with you :)
i loved Blood Promise so much!!
and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for hope that Dimitri will be healed and him and Rose can finally be together, because they went through so much and they just really need to be together!!! :)
over a year ago djadri said…
cool
I have to say, I’ve always liked Adrian... just not 'with' Rose, maybe as a best friend or something rather...
Dimitri being all evil, I hated.
I loved it when Rose talked about him still reading the western books, the way he sat and how he called her Roza, that was just a total aw moment.
I hated that rose kept letting him bite her, it just didn't feel like rose was in the story for that part in the book. I really hope Dimitri is brought back somehow in the next book; otherwise it'll just kill the whole series!
but I have to say I agree that this book kind of dragged on for a while... it took me 2 days to read the first three books but as for BP it took me almost 3 days(UH!).
I really hope that Dimitri will be brought back (and soon!) I don’t want it being dragged on, and us left hanging for the next one.
over a year ago sillysparkles said…
I LOVED ADRIAN FROM THE MOMENT ROSE MET HIM! He was so arrogant and annoying....I fell in love!! haha. I really liked blood promise....because being a lover of dimitri (much like everyone else) the new side of him was definitley interesting....i didnt hate it...when he slipped on the ring...he was his old self. THATS MY PREDICTION FOR THE FUTURE. That is the key to a happy ending!!
over a year ago love_VA said…
heart
love it love it..
i'm in love with dimitri.. i want him.. died-hard fan of
VA series.. recommend it.. >>>>>>LOVE IT<<<<<<<<<<­

AND i think i'm the only one who loved Dimitri all the way even in blood promise.. MEAN OR NICE, UNDEAD OR ALIVE you got to love Dimika..

richelle mead.. bring on spirit bound..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago AddictedDimka said…
I'm so addicted to this series, and Blood Promise was so amazing and suspenseful. I hated the parts where Rose was kind of a blood whore, then. I couldn't believe it, but Dimitri is so hot. He and Rose need to be together
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
sick
same here cant wait for spirit bound either..the waiting is torture..