Vampire Academy What Do U Think Of Lisa Character?

Frostbite posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 08:07AM
i don't like her, she's so selfish!

Vampire Academy 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago love_VA said…
tongue
mee toooooo.. booo lisa
over a year ago dawrn_awaits said…
smile
yeah I'm not a big fan of lissa either but if she hadn't gotten angry at jesse in the forrest, Rose and Dimitri wouldn't hooked up and you lose a lot of event in the book. So with out lissa, we probley wouldn't have Dimitri
over a year ago forbiddenLURVE said…
Yeah... and they got Dimitri to protect to Lissa didn't they?? So yeah, no Lissa, no Dimitri...
it agreed than lol. ily forbiddenLURVE
over a year ago Frostbite said…
tongue
lol u right
cant blame her for being a selfish bitch tho
she was born a princess after all, everybody spoiled her
whatever i hate those highness royal pain the ass Moiroi, why cant they use their magic to protect themselves?????? lame reason, they deserve to die when the guardian can't protect them.
lol...ily too dawrn_awaits!
yeah... most royal ppl are snobs and spoiled
meh
yeah well thats life as far as the books concerned
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
i like rose better im not into lissa sterio type
over a year ago twihardhoster said…
Lissa annoys me to know end but I've developed a tolerance for her.
same...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
i like lissa, i think that rose feels so protective over her that she pushes her own feelings away, making lissa seem selfish because she actually cant see what rose is feeling. but i don't think it is intentional, after all, she did snub off all the royals at school for christian. and she is, in general, a really nice person, all she wants to do is help everyone.
thats my oppinion anyways :p
and btw HEY BIDDY !!!! havnt seen u in AAGGEESSS :D
over a year ago dimitri_lover said…
its true that she acted selfishly...but she does care for rose...but ya, i didn't like her in shadow kiss...she saved christian (in the book vampire academy) but when rose requested her if she can save dimitri then she turned rose down...how could she do that???i kinda felt that she was only caring for the ones she loved...but over all she is really a nice person...
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
you spelt her name wrong you spelt lisa( like from the simpsons) it's actually spelt lissa like from melissa
big smile
yehh!! long time no see pixie!!! :D

Well she was better in Blood Promise. Like her a little more after reading it.
over a year ago mariecline26 said…
smile
i think she's a good friend..weak but a good friend..she has a kind heart and golden spirit..she cares for everybody..and loves everybody..though sometimes she's so oblivious to Rose's feelings not sometimes but really oblivious..which could pretty turn out to be pretty selfish of her's sometimes..but she loves Rose like a sister and she's trying to understand her world though somehow she has alot to understand of her own world and her own spirit that she dont see how much Rose is hurting..but overall she's a dear friend of rose and she's trying to be strong now for her..so well give that to her...she's learing to be like Rose and learing how she've neglected her needs for hers..so i salute to her on that one!