Uchiha Sasuke How Does Sasuke Feel?

chawrash posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 06:36PM
think about it we are sasuke fans but we should know how he feel and how his personality is right ? so each of you guys post how think that sasuke feel or the moment i say>
ex: when he killed itachi?
he was happy for a minute befor he know the truth.

now :what did he feel when he knew when madara talled him about truth of itachi?
tell wat u think?
think about it we are sasuke fans but we should know how he feel and how his personality is right ? s

Uchiha Sasuke 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago busterswap said…
I think Sasuke is not hammered from the thing that " His entire clan killed by Hidden-Leaf village. He is more hammered by the fact that Itachi weighted Sasuke's life more than village and trade his life for the Village's and Sasuke's sake, and lived a dark life as a criminal...

And being a brother of him, Sasuke couldn't do anything for Itachi. He became a main reason to Itachi's death.

So now he must be full of anger and hate about people of Hidden-leaf for his brother's life. And wants to avenge his brother's death. And just by this HATE, he is being used by Madara Uchiha ( I don't think he is really a Madara Uchiha ). So when he gets that Madara ( ? ) is using Itachi's death to control Sasuke, he might join the battle with Naruto to kill Madara....
over a year ago yukikiyruu said…
i think now he is full of hatered .he want to destroy konah .we all know that.but now sasuke is a criminal ........become is the reason of itachi,s death his beloved brother......sasuke thinks himself a criminal of his brothers death after madara tell him half truth.now he thinks konah is responsible for uchiha,s and his brother death.......but i don,t understand why he want to kill naruto
over a year ago chawrash said…
hmmm
round 2
how did he feel when he saw itachi in the forest ??after he saw him die himself ???
over a year ago deity8409 said…
i felt so bitter knowing the truth. it was so unfair. he was cheated being fooled all through his growing up stage :/ that was so mean T.T if i we're him i think i can go insane T.T he loves his brother so much yet he was tricked about killing their parents that too much for a kid to handle .

and when he get the revenge he was all longing for ..he realized it was all for love ??? what the hell! and of course he followed itachi to the forest to now more about the truth . i would also run for it if i was sasuke. it's really hard to hammer it all in my brain if i was him :/ poor sasuke
iuly_uchiha commented…
Sasuke is an amazing ninja, very intelligent and with many skills...and also a nice person. I can't imagine what he must have felt as he found out the truth about Itachi. That the brother whom he admired, tried to surpass and was than forced to hate actually loved him above his own life and his loyalty to the city. But I don't understand why Sasuke let his heart be poisoned by hatred once again, why he wanted to destroy Konoha. That won't bring his brother back, nor make anybody happy (except Madara, maybe). I'm so upset with Madara now for twisting Sasuke's mind! I hope Naruto will save him and bring him back to Konoha... over a year ago