Twilight Series Twihards Need to See THIS!!

lauriestrode84 posted on May 30, 2011 at 04:11PM

So I came across this blog online! It's infuriating to anyone who loves TWILIGHT. I can't believe some people. This guy is awful.

link

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cullen0lover said…
big smile
Morons... fine then!
I.
Hate.
That!
Heck, I don't buy that! Yeah, it has flaws, but all in all it was still amazing!
Twilight still ROCKS!
over a year ago missing_99 said…
Wow. That actually only reflects badly on him, because calling someone a moron over something as silly over a book series and movie trilogy, that doesn't make him seem very brillant.

The "dry humping" part made him look like an immature fool. Really? That is where she ran into him in New Moon, there was no sex at all! He talks about Twilight fans needing a life, why don't the haters get a life?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ros59 said…
angry
that stupid girl dog is annoying the hell out of me.
over a year ago Hellohoudini said…
cool
*yawn* its only true if YOU believe it....I know I'm not a moron...and thats all that matters...
over a year ago ilovetaylorL14 said…
My response--
Okay, first: Edward wants to save Bella’s virginity because he’s already broken every other commandment and he wants to try to save Bella from that because he knows that she will eventually be a vampire with is supposedly damned to hell and he thinks that he’ll kill her if he sleeps with her!
second:it’s nice to imagine that Edward and Bella’s love is real. everyone wants a love that’s true and where you know that there will never be anyone else that compares. their love is something every girl (even the ones who hate twilight) wishes they had because it’s something that DOESN’T exist and we really wish it did because all men are jerks and only want sex! so it’s nice to imagine a guy that wants you for you and not your body
third: Edward’s breathe could smell like flowers and candy or whatever Stephenie Meyer says it smells like because VAMPIRES DO NOT EXIST! So if someone wanted to say that vampires could be invisible then they could because again- VAMPIRES DO NOT EXISIT so anyone can make them however they want
fourth: Jacob DOES NOT fall in love with Renesmee. He imprints on her which is totally different. When someone imprints on someone that means they’ll be anything for them wether that be a brother/sister, lover, best friend, or whatever. it DOES NOT mean he fell in love with her
fithly: even though this kind of love between Bella and Edward doesn’t exist, why does that mean it can’t?? i’m not talking about a vampire/human relationship but why cant a guy and girl love each other as much as they do each other??? that love could exist if we wanted it too