Twilight Series Edward Vs. Jacob

edwardzayas posted on Aug 04, 2010 at 11:18PM
WHY IS THAT WHEN U LIKE EDWARD OR JACOB YOUR FRIENSD LIKE ANGELICA PARKER WHO TALKS ABOUT THEM EVEN THOUGH U DONT TALK ABOUT THEM. FOR EXAMPLE I LOVE EDWARD AND MY FRIEND KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM IN A WRONG WAY. I DONT TALK ABOUT JACOB ALL THE TIME. SHE IS NOT A TRUE FRIEND....................................­...­...­!!!­!! IF U HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS TALKING BOUT YOUR MAN ALL THE TIME, TELL THEM HOW U FEEL. edward vs. jacob. who is better edward or jacob. pick one and tell me why one of these guys r better.
last edited on Aug 04, 2010 at 11:20PM

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago edwardzayas said…
kiss
i love edward cuz he is hot and he won bella love.
over a year ago Aleksandra94 said…
smile
Edward!I prefer vampires!They are nicer as a phenomenon!Jeckob have his advantages, but I love Edward more!
over a year ago Erin12 said…
heart
i love edward because bella love him and i do to.
over a year ago currentlyhere said…
heart
I choose Jacob because he's always been there for Bella (except for that one time where he was conflicted between his pack and her...) and he's always willing to do anything for her to make her happier in life.
I love Edward too- I just love Jacob more. ;)
over a year ago coolgal_94 said…
I choose Jacob because he was always there for Bella when she was most vulnerable to pain. He has always loved Bella and so i prefer him.
I also love Edward and he does count as an eternal lover to me but for Bella,i prefer Jacob.
over a year ago jammyd97 said…
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee twilight die in a hole where no one can find u again dieeeeeeeeeeee edward get some fake tan on and .... jacobs too hot to die so he can survive
over a year ago pimp_my_alpacka said…
^ wtf? xD that cracked me up :)

seriously though, fake tan...what an amazing idea! EDWARD COULD BE ORAAAANGE! Same colour as a footballer's wife xD

But, can I just say, edwardzayas, you said about your man. Does that mean edwards 'your man?'
over a year ago maya86 said…
heart
i'm love edward because he really loves bella and he love her befor jacob

team edward rock'ssss
over a year ago Tallytalster said…
kiss
team edward all the way !!!!!
angry
jacob is a watse of bella time and he kissed her even though she is with edward then when she slapped him bella hand was broken!!!!!!!!!!U didnt here it from me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
heart
i chosse jacob because he is the kind and sweet and warm and i just love him alot and he loves and cares for nessie alot :) :) :)
mischievous
if u vote for jacob dont even talk to
me......... if u r team edward u can be my bff