Twilight Series I don't think Robert Pattinson is very attractive.

Mcmadness posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 01:17AM
He just doesn't look good in Twilight.
He looks kinda gross to me.
I don't mean him any harm but in Twilight to me he just looks terrible.
The haircut looks terrible the pasty white skin doesn't work with his appearance and really brings out the flaws in his appearance so in this movie he just doesn't look good to me.
Note: I am a guy but still I know an attractive guy when I see one.

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
laugh
As soon as I read the title of this, it reminded me of work a few days ago. This little old lady(70-80s) came in and starting talking to me about the vampire craze. She brought up the casting of Twilight and said, word for word, "Now, I don't think they cast based on appearance, because I don't think that Pattinson boy is very sexy."
over a year ago imataylorlover said…
wink
he is soooooo ugly so i dont see why girls are all over him
over a year ago darkfairy97 said…
well everyone has different taste i mean i hate jacob and love edward and i will admit it, there was a lot of scenes in twilight were rob was not so good looking but i'm not annoyed when people say he is ugly, just as long people don't say harsh thing about him
over a year ago Mcmadness said…
Well I try not to be mean about anyone.
Unless they are mean first.
over a year ago Greekfire said…
it drives me crazy that just bcuz robert pattinson is the leading guy in twilight peopl think he's hot! no said he was cute wen he was in harry potter and all my friends say once they saw jacob they stopd thinking edward's hot. finaly!
over a year ago wowdudeee12 said…
Or everyone twilight fan is crazy?! They are in love with a fictional character.... Weird! I read the books, they were so so, and the movie, well the movie SUCKED! Robert Pattinson is probably the most unattractive male I have seen (kinda) But he isn't what Edward is cracked up to be. He just isn't attractive.
over a year ago laspanglish said…
LOMO i dint see anifin 2 good about him @ first,but them i wus like damn..hes HOT!!! haha
over a year ago ggrulesandrock said…
tongue
r-paz is ugly in really life but in the film when he smiles hes quite hot.but apparently he hardly ever changes his clothes-he has terrible teeth.