Twilight Series Unhealthy Obsession

pennywize posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 01:12AM
er uh yeah ok first of all i had never heard of the books and when i saw the first trailers i was stoked after all i am a horror movie fan so i felt that with all of todays special effects that i was in for one rockin vamp flik. i have some friends that i mentioned it to who had heard of the story and they told me i would absoluteley? hate it. disapointed i put it out of my mind (i sell used dvds) so of course we got a hold of a few and i watched it. realize though that at first i expected a vampire movie and if i had spent the money to go see it on the screen again expecting to see a vampire flik i would have been very disapointed. when i watched it at home i was fully expecting to hate it im not exactly a chick-flik fan (although i do have spanglish and jersey girl in my colletion) i was very pleasantly surprised.lets face it excellent casting story special effects an all around quality movie. however again in my opinion this is a chick-flik romance' NOT a vampire flik.what constitutes a kick ass vampire flik? the salems lot remake from dusk till dawn dracula 2000 interview bram stokers etc. etc. ok that said its no surprise that this movie has the following that it does.....HOWEVER if any of you have ever seen old elvis fan footage then you will understand the term unhealthy obsession. i swee twilight killings in our future ie well he said edward is a retard so i cut his throat! what you dont like twilight WELL FUCK YOU YOUFKJKCVFIUHNWHI>&T&^G$^#E))OM­­K#­E­U­&am­p;a­­mp­;­B­TG­­#ED­­B&­amp­;a­­mp;­­GD­E­K­HM­­*FI­­*L­Y­$­FD­­FGD­­EN­T­K­HN­­M&a­mp;­a­m­p;­­FD AND DIE SCUMBAG HATER!!!!!!!!
er uh yeah get a life folks ITS JUST A FUCKING MOVIE YOUR GONNA GIVE YOURSELF A STROKE. peace

Twilight Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pennywize said…
big smile
hmmmm nothin 2 say bout that huh?
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
I'm not trying to pick on you, or anything, but if you want people to reply, they need to be able to read it. Perhaps some punctuation and spell-check?

As for what you said, I agree that there are some extremely overly obsessed fans out there. I've seen Team Edward versus Team Jacob fights, but I think trends are going to change before it escalates to killings.