Twilight Series Best quote contest!

PePs95 posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 06:24PM
I'll ask for themed quotes...whoever posts the best quote for the selected theme is the winner (winner's name will be posted)!

Twilight Series 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PePs95 said…
This week's theme is, to start with, love theme. Post a quote! It can be one from one of the movies or from the books!
last edited over a year ago
Remember: your quote, so that it wins, needs to be really captivating!! :)
over a year ago twilightrox43 said…
heart
"Then I suppose you don't realize how utterly, heart-breakingly beautiful you are tonight." Edward, Breaking Dawn, Page 56
laugh
Thanks! That's beautiful! Waiting for more... :)
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
i knew were both in mortal danger. still, in that instant, i felt well. whole. i could feel my heart racing in my chest, the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again. my lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin. it was like there had never been any hole in my chest. i was perfect-not healed, but as if there had never been a wound in the first place.
over a year ago Lucy_Lou14 said…
im not sure if it fits in the catagory but i love, " look after my heart, ive left it with you " :)
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
im guessing Iluvjacob99 is going to win but ill try
lol, mine is way to well known

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." "What a stupid lamb." "What a sick, masochistic lion."

very framiliar, yet very romantic.
Thanks guys! It's just really fun bathing in the love, suspense and all the other emotions contained in the series! I guess i'll just announce the winner (although everyone posted really good quotes) already. I think the best love theme quote here is lluvJacob99's. Good job finding that one! Good job everybody!
laugh
K, this week's theme is related to sadness! Can anybody find a quote related to sadness?
over a year ago KathyHalliwell said…
Love, life, meaning over
over a year ago BellatrixCissy said…
Keep your heat beating Bella! Jacob Book 2 Jacob of breaking dawn
smile
Thanks!
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
I'D NEVER GIVEN MUCH THOUGHT TO HOW I WOULD DIE-though I'd had reason enough in the last few months-but even I'd had, i would not have imagined it like this. . . . Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone i loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.

i dont think this one counts but its a good try
over a year ago Kellykoo1 said…
crying
"I love you, too, Momma. We'll always be together."
Renesmee Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 35, pg.675

well I think that was a sad moment, anyway.