Twilight Series Satisfied with new moon or not?

cherry_demure posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 01:48PM
New moon is better than twilight, yes, but i was disappointed that the movie was just 2 hours. They could have made it longer. I've waited for it for 1 long year and i just got to watch it for 2 hours, I was expecting jacod to have a longer exposure and the other werewolves. I was happy and sad at the same time. I like the kissing scene of bella and edward in the parking lot though, they were so cute! and the scene where jacob was about to kiss bella before edward called. But dont hate me guys I still love new moon.

Twilight Series 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Milena96 said…
smile
welll...... i am satisfied with new moon....... quite................ but i have also expected better....... much better there... and yes the movie was too short.... quite disappointing after book
over a year ago teytey1122 said…
angry
i think it was ok but bette then the first one it sould have been longer to add more of the detail from the book in it and she sould have choosen jacob he is better for her then edward in so many ways and he is so hot and edward is so not hot and jacobs abs are so huge i hope he is not dateing taylor swift but if he is thats great thet are good together. but the movie was so disopointing i am ticked off
over a year ago layla_14 said…
I loved it but like twilight is was too short and they didn't have enough scenes with the wolfpack, and seeing as i am team jacob and love the wolfpack so much that was a major let down.this was also my fav book in the series because we really got meet and know jacob and edward was gone for awhile (shame it couldn't of lasted). also i felt that they should of extended the scene with the volturi, i mean they had a fantastic actors to play the volturi, they could have used them to there advantage, they were basically underused. All in all i love the movie (but hated the end, I cried when jacob cried it broke my heart to see him like that!
over a year ago cherry_demure said…
yeah layla_14 you got that right! i hate the ending as well, I felt bad for jacob too. I was a bit disappointed bec. new moon is one of my fave books among the 4! I love the last line of edward though ... "marry me" ohhhh ... i love them both now. Before I only like edward but now i like jacob too ... I cant wait for eclipse to be shown ...is it true guys that its gonna be shown on June 30, 2010?

Well, thanks for your comments guys
over a year ago BellaJane said…
smile
It is going to come out on June 30 2010! I am so glad i don't have to wait another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Is that confirmed BellaJane?! well, we dont have to wait for another year ...I just hope that they make edward look like 17 again in eclipse, I dont like him much in new moon. He's more like robert pattinson rather than the edward in the book. But i love him just the same...
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
i loved it! i thought that tehy stayed very true to the books and over came the difficulty of changing a book to a film really well- eg the emails to alice, taylor was amazing as jacob! and i loved how we saw edward on the other end of the phone (unlike in the book)! it had great one liners and i loved the ending, the cliff hanger was an AWESOME way to finish the film...it'll make eclipse even more anticipated and exciting!

and yes it has been confirmed that eclipse will be released on 30/06/2010 (or 06/30/2010 for you americans :P )
over a year ago ilanac13 said…
i enjoyed it but i'm not sure that i agree that it was better than Twilight. i think that the opening scene of Twilight was SO COMPELLING that you were completely into the movie right then and New Moon didn't quite have that.

i can't wait until June, and i'm hoping that they set a date to start filming Breaking Dawn so we wont have to wait a year for that one to come out (although there are the rumors that it'll be broken into 2 movies)
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
big smile
well i like new moon but their was a little bit of the end i didnt like
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i havent seen it and i dont plan on seeing it
last edited over a year ago
why
because its too fuckin overrated and looks terrible
big smile
but it isnt
its soooooooooo goood semce jacobs in it hes so hot
JACOBS IN NEW MOON?!?!?! I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED!! thanks to you, now im going to run out and see new moon ASAP.
O_____________O
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
i also liked the start where it included the romeo and juliet quote which inspired the book and the preface and how the preface merged into the start of the film
r-pattz- i agree its overratted but you should see it if you are a fan of the books as it does the books justice and is hhonestly really good and really well made!
overall just awesome!
ya ik i just love that seen from twilight its also funny
over a year ago littleangel said…
hmmm
I'm so not satisfied! I'm actually kinda disappointed... First of all, and don't get me wrong I LOVE NEW MOON, if you haven't read the book there is no way you'll understand the whole movie. and why do they throw out all the really funny stuff from the book?! and the ending, WTF?!?! there was one part I loved, thought... the voting
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
I was pleasantly surprised, actually. I really didn't like Twilight and was so disappointed when I watched it. I really liked New Moon. The acting at times was a little weird, but then I thought, well it follows the book, and if you think of the dialogue in the book being said out loud, it would be a little weird. So I was happy.
hi pips!