Twilight Series DIE JACOB!!!!

lolipopgrl113 posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 05:32PM
i hate jacob black! he totally creases me and it will give me some piece of mind 2 know how much all the other online losers feel so plz post!

also i want 2 share with all of those who like this foul tempered dog 2 know this is nothing personal i simply feel an obligation 2 myself 2 share my feelings with other people i dont know ,so here is my opinion of jacob fricken black...i hate jacob black with a fiery passion and every time i see his picture i want 2 puke right then and there! also i dont c wat the fuss is about with the whole bella and him in new moon and eclipse! did any of you traitors really think that bella would choose an over sized dog instead of the most perfect person in the world!?!!?2 end my monologue i would like 2 say if i could i would go to jacobs house and in the middle of the night i would kill him in a slow and painful way(please give me sum suggestions)and then id roll around in his blood!(im 1 crazy chick)thanx!

ps i will not listen 2 any posts about my "rudeness"so again if u find it offencive then Y would u clique on a post called DIE JACOB? get a personality thanx^2!
last edited on Jan 19, 2009 at 02:38AM

Twilight Series 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

over a year ago meggymoo123 said…
surprise
wow is all i can say but i do feel the same way about jacob balck (maybe not about killing him and rolling him around in his blood thats a bit extreme)but i really don;t like him
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Jacob.Rules.End of Story.Hmfphh.
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
PS Are you calling us Jake fans losers and traitors? Well, thats a very strong opinion you got there. Anyway, Jacob.Lives.Deal With It.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i think maybe i'll go beat him with a crowbar......
over a year ago lolipopgrl113 said…
smirk
nice idea r-pattz!and 2 hellgirl Y do u keep talking 2 me!?!A.)i dont c y but u cant take a hint so i will explaine..i DONT like u!B.)i could care less if u like jacob or not bceause i Dont like u!C.)im not paying anymore attention 2 ur posts,forums,or opinions because i DONT like u!so lay the fu#** off!
thanx!
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
monkey
HAHA MONKEY
over a year ago 675 said…
sad
I agree with Hellgirl223 100%

no offense lolipopgrl113, but this entire subject is mean and offensive. you say you feel obligated to share your opinion about Jacob? maybe Hellgirl223 does too!

and besides that I, personally like Jake more than Edward but that doesn't mean I don't want Edward and Bella to be together! they're obviously soul mates but for myself I would definately choose Jacob for MY soul mate!! I think that it's low for you too not only be condescending of Jacob, but people who LIKE Jacob?

I'm seriously not trying to be mean, it isn't personal, I would've written this to anyone who would write something like this

Don't worry Hellgirl223 I like you :)
over a year ago catriona_cullen said…
smirk
whoa

i don't like him either. i do like taylor though, he's sweet.

i think jacob just needs to back off, bella already said no so why do you keep pushing it you're just hurting her and yourself!
over a year ago drgroz said…
smile
I'm curious, lolipopgrl113. You gave quite a good rant about how much you hate Jacob. I really get that loud and clear. I would like to know why. What is it about him that you hate so much? And do you just hate the character of Jacob, or do you hate Taylor Lautner as well? And you are certainly entitled to your opinion. You don't want others making nasty comments about your opinion. Why are you making nasty comments about the opinions of others? Just curious.
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
I agree with drgroz- why does everyone hat Jacob, just cos he likes Bella too. Can you honestly tell me that you haven't liked someone that someone else likes too. I have one example (really random comment approaching) Robert Pattinson, millions of girls like him- and I bet you wouldn't 'kill' them.
over a year ago T3amTwilight777 said…
angry
dats cold...how pplz gonna hate Jacob..deres nuttin wrong wif him..i dont hate him or Edward..i hate Rosealie but i dont want her 2 die
=(
over a year ago mrspattinson34 said…
I dont care 4 JAcob. He is a little weird
over a year ago oecd said…
omg all you guys r so fuckin pathetic what is all of ur guys problems with Jacob he is a fictional charcterr!! get overr him DURRR wow u guys are so stupid but I do love Jacob but I dont wanna kill him and roll around in his blood cuzz hes fake cant die end of storyy hes not real!!! and I agree with drgroz why do u hate him and do u also hate Taylor Lautner or just the character Jacob.?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xXTWILIGHTXx385 said…
i dont tink dats fair!! (if u av read d buk u will undrstnd wot im tokn bout!)ya av 2 tink bouy renesmee!! how would she feel if he died!!
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
angry
im with you omg im so mad right now this is not nice and you guys are such a haters what is you guys problem??? damn why cant you accept the fact that bella is the one all over him haha and he is just fighting for the girl he loves i dont like edward and i dont wish him death but i do say he is a sissy... and a fagget... and a moron... but i dont wish him death jacob will live for ever and period and he is not weird at all omg if jacob wasnt in the saga what fun would their be??? huh?? gosh i feel so sorry for you jacob haters but it's allright jacob will always have back up... peace out ladies ♥
over a year ago pixie09 said…
hahaha this is a touchy subject. and im just going to say one thing. ive said it before but, everyone loves the book right? and the book wouldnt be the same without all the charictors, right again?? ya i no i am so dont try deny it :D ... so what is the point of creating arguments and annoying people when we all love the same thing ?? .. sorry, but i really dont get it lol
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
hmmm
unnecessary.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
laugh
lmao i cracked up when i read this. but personally i dont like jacob.!! as in the character cuz (sigh) in real life. w o w he is hot.!! go edward!!
hmmm
i do wish this hateness will stop.... ugh!!!!
over a year ago CullensFinest13 said…
smile
im not a jacob fan at all but he has qualities that make him some what appealing but im an edward girl all the way
over a year ago dar-dargrl said…
angry
I DESPISE JACOB BLACK it was sick what he did to reneesmee go team Edward
over a year ago edwardlover21 said…
angry
I HATE JACOB!!!!!!!!!! He needs to go on!
over a year ago spunkransom2363 said…
i am totally Team Edward!!!! i probably dont hate jacob as much as you do...a character that insignificant does not deserve my time or frustration:) i choose to ignore the whole "Team Jacob" thing because i dont think there should even be one. the twilight series is about edward and bella, im glad SM decided to put a little scandal in to the series by adding jacob but he still bears absolutley no meaning to me or my life in any way, shape or form.
in eclipse i found jacob to be too pushy and annoying and i wanted to put a muzzle on him.
and lolipopgrl113 let me know if you plan on following through with your murder..id like to watch or assist if help was needed:)

p.s. lolipopgrl113 i rlly enjoyed your rant up there...totally made me laugh.
angry
omg never we wont let you murder jacob and you wish you guys could kill him... ugh...
over a year ago edwadcullenfan1 said…
angry
I hate Jacob! Leave Bella and Edward alone!
over a year ago Ovybo said…
mischievous
Weeeeell, Jacob isn't that bad but I'd sure like to take a good swing at him with a baseball bat.
over a year ago oOoitslili said…
tongue
I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE JAAACCOOOBB!
if you guys read the series you wouldnt be saying this!

:DD
over a year ago r-pattz said…
we've all read them, and i hate him.
and Ovybo, i think a crowbar would be better:)
over a year ago spunkransom2363 said…
o0oitslili:

everyone here has read the series...we wouldn't be able to comment fairly if none of us had:)
over a year ago xxKarmelxx said…
tongue
He's nice but I don't like him . He just don't know when he should stop . . .
cool
(doing a strike)
STOP JACOB HATE!! STOP JACOB HATE!! STOP JACOB HATE!! RESPECT!! RESPECT TO ALL FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THEY’RE ALL EQUAL!! STOP JACOB HATE!! WHAT DO WE WANT?? STOP THE HATE!!
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
mischievous
does anybody have a baseball bat i can borrow?? i would like to go beat jacvob within an inch of his life. thanx. =] just send it to

street:DIE JACOB AVENUE
city:IHATEJACOBVILLE
state:JACOBMUSTDIE
area code: 12345
over a year ago isabelle_905 said…
sunny
Well it looks like someone has anger management issues... :P

Ok first of all I would probably pick Emmett over Edward and Jacob... And I most certainly am not deluding myself into thinking that Edward is perfect!! He's not, NO ONE is!! And if you think that he is then you have serious issues for wanting to be with someone who's so controlling, and overprotective, and possessive, it’s bordering on abuse!! And he doesn’t even have a sense of humour!! He’d be so boring to be around...

Now as for Jacob... If I had to pick between the two I’m not sure which one I would choose... But seriously where’s all the hate coming from?! I mean sure I was a little pissed when they kissed that last time in Eclipse... But I was pissed at Bella not Jake!! You can’t blame him for trying!! Besides she’s the one that’s indecisive and doesn’t know what she wants and strings everyone along!! If you want to hate someone hate Bella!! She’s the one that lead him on and kept coming back for more... And what did he do wrong?! Absolutely nothing!! He was there for her when your precious Edward wasn’t!!

And finally if you’re seriously having visions of killing Jacob then you have bigger issues than I thought... He’s just a fictional character!! And you should seriously be able to separate Jacob from Taylor at your age... Taylor is just an actor after all...

Wow I sound like a Jacob lover right now but I’m not... I just feel the need to defend the people that get beat on for no reason...

And FYI this is a twilight series spot... if you want to hate on Jacob and not have people defend him then maybe you should create a Jacob hate spot and do that there...

Anyhoo I hope you grow up and realize that no one is perfect...

P.S. You are very rude... I couldn’t help myself :P
sunny
OMG I'm sorry if that was harsh!! I don't take it back though... But honestly I don't see why people still hate him so much... I guess no one's read Breaking Dawn yet...
smile
no isabella you told them thank you at last thankyou i know you dont prefer jacob but thanks for supporting us his fans =) im really happy right now thnks...
sunny
LOL Okay first of all its Isabelle... It's not a big deal... It's just that people seem to think that it's not my real name and that I'm just using Bella's name or something... Which is not the case...

And second, no problem I guess... I'm not really on anyone's side... I like them all... Emmett, Edward, Jake, Jasper... They're all great in my eyes... If it were anyone of them getting beat on I would feel compelled to defend them... That's just the way I am... And for the record, I do like Jake (and the three other guys)... I think they're great characters and a great guys and there should be more guys like all of them in real life...

And third, thanks for the prop!! :)
blush
ok sorry because of your name i didnt is couse you madness when they mispell it my bad!!
yeah i get it...
u are welcome
sunny
No worries!! I'm sorry if I sounded harsh...
angry
GO SCREW YOURSELF PEOPLE JACOB IS THE BEST END OF THE STORY
over a year ago lauren679 said…
yeah, i dont like jacob,even though taylor is awesome! but killing him and stuff is kinda extreme...
anyway, in the books, did anyone else feel like jacob was butting in on bella and edward? i know i did!
sunny
No not really... If anything I felt that Bella was stringing Jake along and being selfish and confused... She knew it hurt Edward to see Jake but she did it anyway and she had feelings for both of them... She gave them both hope when she didn't know how she truly felt...
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
jacob is lame i dont like him at all hes a creep
over a year ago poppy26 said…
angry
im sorry all you freaking crazy people but ITS A FREAKIN FICTIONAL BOOK!!!!!!! i love twilight too but you are insane and half of you should be commited to a nut house.or an insane asylum!!! Jacob black is a character.Edward is a character. Bella is a character. NOW LEAVE THE BOOK AD GET BACK TO THE REAL WORLD!!!!
sunny
I concur with poppy!!
over a year ago kd79 said…
big smile
jacob black is one of the very decent character in the story. in breaking dawn jacob black went against his pack, his family and his legacy to protect his friend bella, nessie and stand in the fight with the cullen family
blush
im with you kd79... idk why i keep coming into this forum but it's ok is all about jacob's honor
and poppy26 yeeah maybe they are fictional but for some of us those books change our lives they did something different for us they help us in a way
they showed us that love is eternal and that we should fight for who we love maybe you dont get but we do...
over a year ago oecd said…
Excuse me? Poppy26 did u just say you love twilight?
uhh huh thats what I thought, you just wrote a whole fourm.
about how much you hate Twilight wtf!?! and now your saying
you love it. wtf your problem?
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
kiss
i really didnt like reading the jacob section in breaking dawn because it was boring but taylor launter is a hottie
i have to agree with twilight597, i thought his part was boring....!! wait how is poppy 26 saying i love twilight?! didnt poppy write something about how the twilight series is the worst ever and were not in depth?!!!!
poppy26,..i sincerely think ur bipolar