Twilight Series DIE JACOB!!!!

lolipopgrl113 posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 05:32PM
i hate jacob black! he totally creases me and it will give me some piece of mind 2 know how much all the other online losers feel so plz post!

also i want 2 share with all of those who like this foul tempered dog 2 know this is nothing personal i simply feel an obligation 2 myself 2 share my feelings with other people i dont know ,so here is my opinion of jacob fricken black...i hate jacob black with a fiery passion and every time i see his picture i want 2 puke right then and there! also i dont c wat the fuss is about with the whole bella and him in new moon and eclipse! did any of you traitors really think that bella would choose an over sized dog instead of the most perfect person in the world!?!!?2 end my monologue i would like 2 say if i could i would go to jacobs house and in the middle of the night i would kill him in a slow and painful way(please give me sum suggestions)and then id roll around in his blood!(im 1 crazy chick)thanx!

ps i will not listen 2 any posts about my "rudeness"so again if u find it offencive then Y would u clique on a post called DIE JACOB? get a personality thanx^2!
last edited on Jan 19, 2009 at 02:38AM

Twilight Series 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...