Twilight Series Breaking Dawn- Jasper is a Hale?

TheRealRoseOfLS posted on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:17PM
Why do people keep saying Jasper is a Hale?
I've read the first 3 but I haven't read breaking dawn yet, do we find out Jasper is a Hale? Spill please!! I don't caer about spoilers, i am going to read it as soon as i can!

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jg456 said…
they say it in the 1st book when jessica is telling Bella who they all are on page 21 of Twilight... hope that helps.
over a year ago TheRealRoseOfLS said…
does it? I thought rosalie was the hale? ok thanks i will have a look :)
over a year ago twifanpire said…
They pretend they are twins, they are both blonde.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
They say Jasper and Rosalie are the "Hales" and that they are twins. Rosalie as you know from Eclipse really is a Hale. Jasper really wasn't a Hale because if you remeber from Eclpise in the chapter Newborn Jasper tells Bella his story and he includes that he was in the confederate army at age 16.
The reason though behind calling Rosalie and Jasper Hales though is because if anyone remembers when Edward was talking to Bella about getting married he said he had to watch Alice and jasper and Rosalie and Emmett's weddings over and over but he never had one.
This tells you that because if they really are siblings then they can't marry but id Rosalie and Jasper are Hales then they can can get married to Alice and Emmett :)
Hope that helps!!
over a year ago A_True_Cullen said…
if jasper and rosalie were cullens how wrong wud it look cuz they are going out with emmet and alice cullen
alice edward and emmet are cullens and japer and rosalie are hales cuz they are ment to b twins

xx
over a year ago r-pattz said…
not to be mean, but a_true_cullen, if there is a question that has been answered a month ago, would you mind not bringing it up again? sorry but theres enough recent topics
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
ok. all taht is confusing. someone told me its b/c its easier for the cullens to say jasper and rosalie are twins. if u remeber jaspers real human name was whitlock. =] lol