Twilight Series STORYTIME!!! =D (this is a really fun game!)

twi-hardsrule posted on Oct 25, 2008 at 05:22PM
ok, i saw this on some other spots and i thought it would be fun to play here! this is how it goes: okay i will say three words to start off and everyone else puts three words to keep the story going! you can make the story as long as you want and you can say whatever you want! HAVE FUN!! =D ok i'll start:

One day I....

Twilight Series 1065 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1065

over a year ago Fang_Girl said…
crying
WHAT IS WRONG WITH KIKI HONESTLY?!?! what did she do wrong?
over a year ago mcr_roxmysox said…
omg wot a long funny story
over a year ago hamishblakefan said…
mischievous
And Edward Bit bella and Sucked all her blood then he felt guilty and sucked all his too! THE END
over a year ago Fang_Girl said…
surprise
Then kiki's ghost said.... NO WAY WE CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS COME ON

so then the vacume exploded and she came back to life she drsged bella out and....
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Bella said coughed up a purple banana which she took a look at, then threw at Kiki.

(Nothing is wrong with Kiki, it's just that if your in the story I think other people would also want to be in the story)
over a year ago mrspattinson34 said…
Then Lady Gaga comes along covered in peanut butter and she starts singing Paparazzi and everyone is scared bcuz...
over a year ago renesmee17 said…
Peanut butter is like poison to them....
over a year ago r-pattz said…
and they all turned hot pink and their tounges where all swollen

WHO THE HELL IS KIKI
over a year ago iluvedwardc13 said…
and no one could talk so they started to kill Lady Gaga:(...
But she was wearing her protective bubbble suit she stayed alive.

I think Kiki is Fang_Girl.
over a year ago OME_love_edward said…
laugh
After fighting lady gaga for ages her bubble exploded, killing her and also kiki, who was standing to close.Because kiki had died twice she couldnt come back again.ever. Mike cam in and started crying because he loved lady gaga, to put him out of his misery, edward suked out his blood and he died, mike's blood cured the peanut butter poison so they all...
Sucked the life out of the closest humans whick made their eyes turn crimson red which made them do crazy and which made them all want to
over a year ago r-pattz said…
kill everyone in the world with the name Kiki

lol thanks ovybo
sorry Fang you died lol:)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
so once they killed all the Kikis the flying pink elephants had no more owners and went to the cullens house and the vamps were all surprised to see flying pink elephants in their house so...
they tamed them and kept them as pets untill they got to their full growth when they drank their blood and got even crazier then saw...

your welcome r-pattz
Did you people know Lady Gaga really has a bubble suit?
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
Alice skipping up to the house singing " I stole a cumquat i stole a cumquat"

over a year ago fanpire123 said…
the flying pink elephants then attacked alice
over a year ago isabell118 said…
smile
so Jasper turned crazy and whacked the flying pink elephants with...
a booger freshly picked from his nose and...
Chowder ate it. Then all of a sudden Esme said...
HI!!!!!!! Did you guys know Alice stole a cumquat?!?!?!?!? Isn't that great!!!!! Everyone turned to look at her and Carlisle...
ran away cuz he thought that esme was high or something so then edward...
over a year ago twilightfan2347 said…
ran after him and they both ran into jacob and threw dumpsters at him...
and then carlisle felt bad for doing it and tried to help him but then edward got pissed at both of them...
over a year ago sinai114 said…
and decided to make their lives miserable for a week by...
giving them bubble baths until they were both as purple as an orange.
Then they Jacob ran away and he bunped into Alice and asked her to marry him. Alice...
...was tired of Jasper's stuggle at being a "vegetarian" so she agreed. Then all of a sudden Jacob turned into Fred Figglehorn. Fred said, "This is hackin cool!" Then he and Alice got married. They went swimming and Fred was talking about how the pool he had a long time ago was too small and how he was always changing into a big "squirrel" while he was Jacob.
...was tired of Jasper's stuggle at being a "vegetarian" so she agreed. Then all of a sudden Jacob tu
Then Alice killed Fred and where Fred lay dead on the ground was Jacob. Alice cried and...
smirk
ran away to go get carlisle but on the way she ran into britney spears...

(wouldn't it be funny if someone made this a book? =D)
and Britney started singing Womanizer and dancing with Alice. Then...
Jasper showed up and....
surprise
pushed Alice out of the way and started dancing with Britney because Alice had chosen Jacob over him.
then alice gets mad and....
sucks brittany's blood for dancin with her man..
over a year ago sinai114 said…
jasper gets mad and pimp slaps Alice resulting in a kung fu fight between Alice and Jasper where...
they did all of the moves from Kung Fu Panda that Po did in his dream. Then Po came and defeated both of them with the finger thingy trick.
So they poofed into dust and got blow by the wind back home, where they asked rosalie to...
over a year ago tiddles said…
laugh
get alice a yellow porche so they can go to alaska eat lots and lots of penguins but instead of a porche rosile gets them a ...
a years supply of penguins(which live in Antartica not the Artic)so they didnt have to travel. Jasper...
ate one then spit it all back out on Rosalies face cause it gross. Carlisle came by and...
fell to the ground.
over a year ago OME_love_edward said…
cool
Rosalie was then mad so she ate a penguin and spat it back on jaspers face, carlisle got up and said 'jacob turned into a giant cucumber again, after i brought him back to life!!' so then jacob the cucumber walked through the door and said...
over a year ago tiddles said…
rainy
"hey guys.... im not even going to ask why there is a life time supply of penguins here so hows is everyone?" carlise then said...
"Well, you've just been dead for about a year, and now that your alive again we all feel like licking you."
so then all started licking him which caused him to turn into a giant toaster waffle
With all the licking, the toaster waffle got soggy and turned into a mushy ball of dough.
cake
which they made into a cake
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
cake
After that, Jasper tripped and accidently slammed the cake into Rosalie's face.
So rosalie stole his rubber ducky