Twilight Series Should I watch the movies?

sethkeegan posted on May 09, 2012 at 04:18AM
Hello.
My name is Seth. I'm an adult, straight, married mail. I feel hopeful that I've finally found a safe place to admit that I love, LOVE the Twilight Saga.
I've devoured each of the books (in secret, so my wife doesn't find out) and now I find myself craving more Twilight. I'm considering renting the books while the wife is out of town, but I feel like any attempt to bring the majesty of the Twilight Saga to the screen has got to fall short.
I've heard all the sarcastic hype about Kristen Stewart and such, but these are the same jackasses who love to diss Twilight in the first place, so I don't pay much attention to them.
I'd love an honest, realistic idea from other fans as to whether, enchanted as I am with the entire Twilight Saga, I should watch the movies to bring them to life.
Please let me know, yes or no, if you think the movies ADD TO THE TWILIGHT EXPERIENCE or if they DETRACT from it, and especially, why you believe so.

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vamp_Fan_25 said…
smile
Yes you should definatley watch them they let you see the books being brought to life. So you should defs watch them no doubt about it...:)