Twilight Series Team Everyone....

JulietAtHeart posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 02:16AM
Greetings Team Everyone,

I know, we all know that this November's Movie, no matter how many times you go see it, it will never move forward.... it will be the end... and sadly enough, for many of you, the longing to see more brings tears to your eyes, and perhaps the thought makes you drool. But Twilight started out as a book, with a beginning and an ending. Just like the Movies.

You see, I know how you all feel. I really do. Because on October 3, 2003, 1 1/2 years before Twilight was even a book... there "was" a Vampire Love Story that stole "my" heart, which ended on this date. Not because it had to.... but because an ABC Executive, who was hired to be the President of Daytime, and whom came from England, didn't do his job very well. He is the one that put a dagger within millions of love sick fans who watched this show on a daily basis. I even flew to California, in Studio City, where they held "Port Charles" LAST Fan Club Dinner. It was bittersweet. Especially to meet Vampire Caleb Morley, played by Michael Easton, and Kelly Monaco, who became his love interest.

It was in the "Soap" Category, but let me be the first to tell you, that this show was FAR FROM ANY KIND OF "SOAP!" Port Charles had their regular cast, and were put in Themed Storylines called "Books or Arcs." Each Book lasted 13 weeks, and much of it dealt with the Supernatural.

When the Storyline, "Tainted Love," came into play.... I hardly have the words to describe how mesmerized I and millions of other Fans became over this 13 Week Arc. "WE" WANTED MORE! 'Tainted Love' was supposed to be just 13 weeks, with bringing in Michael Easton as the brooding Vampire who seduces one of the regular cast members.

The story became SO POPULAR and LOVED, that the Writers of ABC QUICKLY wrote a New 13 Week Book, which would extend Vampire Caleb's stay. However, and sadly... 911 Terrorist Attack in New York, had such an impact of REAL Terror on this Country's mind, that the Writers of this next book called, "Tempted," was CHANGED in Action to. Whereas our Beloved Caleb Morley was killed off.

ABC felt it was appropriate to end the "Dark" "Tempted" Book, and by December 1st, 2001, brought on a more "happier" Theme, in light of 911, called "Miracles Happen."

I cannot tell you the OUTRAGE that Poured out when ABC Killed off OUR VAMPIRE & THE SEDUCTIVE LOVE STORY! We were FURIOUS!!

Well, in the Spring of 2002, I put together a 13-week Campaign, which was "OUR" "THE FANS" Storyline of sticking it into ABC that we WANTED VAMPIRE CALEB BACK WITH OLIVIA (Livvie). Well, the Campaign took off like Wildfire and in the end, "we got" what we wanted!

Michael Easton WAS COMING BACK IN THE FALL OF 2002, in the Themed Book called, "Naked Eyes." They had a Unique way of how they made "Vampire Caleb Morley" come back to Life, but it worked! EVERYONE WAS HAPPY! It even, for the FIRST TIME was up for a Emmy Award for Best Daytime Drama.

But then ABC hired a "hoo-hah" from England, who Announced abruptly, on June 27, 2003 that "Port Charles" was being canceled, and its last air time would be October 3, 2003! "Oh REALLY NOW??"!!!

Sadly enough "Our" time ran out on "our" Vampire Show too, and there was NOTHING we could do about it. For Brian Frons, the "New" English President of Daytime ABC .... just canceled it.... period. End of story.

EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE CAST & CREW & US FANS WERE "SHOCKED," AND "DEVASTATED!"

So... I DO know how EACH of YOU FEEL, and its a REAL BITCH, isn't it?? Yeah! I know. My Condolences to ALL......

But I am writing this to make you all aware of "something" that is "pretty likely" to happen.

You see, Brian Frons, well, ABC let him go about 2 Months ago now. Interesting. AND, ALL BUT ONE Soap Opera stands alone on ABC. The others, All My Children, and One Life To Live, which were all GREAT Shows... came to a halt, because Soap Opera's are becoming a thing of the Past.

So, I had to ask myself... why? Why is it that only ONE Soap Opera STILL STANDS, yet has no real depth or difference to the other Soaps that were let go??? So Why?? Why was "General Hospital" the last to stand??

Well, and interesting thought came to my mind, and I feel ABC just might be Smarter than I thought.

What makes me smile NOW.... is that there are 2 Actors who are on General Hospital, WHO had a Future Together on the Late "Port Charles" show. AND, WHO ARE THESE TWO, YOU MAY ASK?? Well, NONE OTHER than Michael Easton, who played Vampire Caleb Morley, and another actress, who was Caleb's Love Interest "Livvie (Olivia) Lock", played by Kelly Monaco. Interesting? A little?

Well, the reason I am writing to all of you is because there IS & HOPEFULLY LIFE AFTER TWILIGHT FOR YOU, and HOPE FOR the Caleb & Olivia fans to get what they've wanted since October 3, 2003! And that would be, to bring BACK the OUTSTANDING Vampire Love Story on "Port Charles."

HOW ABC is going to do this Intrigues me A LOT! I wanted you to all have a heads up and to start taping "General Hospital" EVERY WEEK DAY, UNTIL... that Moment, which I am SURE ABC IS KEEPING A VERY TIGHT LIP ON, changes "General Hospital" to none other than "Port Charles!!" Thus, turning Michael Easton, who currently plays a Copp named John McBain, into, none other than CALEB MORLEY, and in doing so, also changing Kelly Monaco, who currently plays "Sam", into none other than "LIVVIE (OLIVIA) LOCKE"!

Why should you do this?? Because I am trying hard to lessen the PAIN OF LOOSING YOUR #1 FAVORITE SHOW! I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS, AND THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST! It IS VERY Painful to loose a show that you LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

However, IF you take my hand, AND IF my calculations ARE CORRECT, "YOU" could be THE FIRST to Witness the BIGGEST STUNT ON TELEVISION HISTORY, WITH CHANGING "GENERAL HOSPITAL" TO THE VAMPIRE-LOVED-SHOW, "PORT CHARLES."

So, that by the time, the LAST TWILIGHT Movie is Released..... you WON'T be LOST, you won't feel so MUCH GRIEF, AND you WON'T Suffer AS MUCH, for you WILL already have started on a "New Book" that you Never Heard Of or Watched before, called "Port Charles."

There is a lady who has Uploaded EVERY EPISODE of "Port Charles" during the "Vampire" Storylines, which started in order as:

1. Tainted Love
2. Tempted
3. Naked Eyes
4. Surrender
5. Desire
6. The Gift

Her YouTube Site is called: link

She has been Currently Taping EVERY Episode with Michael Easton as John McBain, and Kelly Monaco as Sam (Samantha).

WE are ALL on the EDGE OF OUR SEATS!!! JUST WAITING.... WAITING FOR THE DAY JOHN MCBAIN OPENS HIS MOUTH.... AND IS NONE OTHER, THAN OUR FANGED-LOVED VAMPIRE, CALEB MORELY, WITH "SAM" CHANGING TO "LIVVIE (OLIVIA) LOCKE" AND "GENERAL HOSPITAL" TO "PORT CHARLES!!!"

Sometimes I can HARDLY BREATHE, I am SO EXCITED & ANTICIPATING THIS MOVE.... should it happen... BUT IT HAS TO!! "General Hospital", as it is, WILL GO DOWN WITH ALL THE OTHER "SOAPS" AS IT STANDS!! ABC HAS TO MAKE THIS CHANGE TO SURVIVE DAYTIME VIEWING!

AND "I" WANT TO INVITE "ALL OF YOU" TO WITNESS THIS UNFORGETTABLE, HISTORIC CHANGE EVER ON TELEVISION, "WHEN" IT HAPPENS!

IF, I DID NOT CARE FOR HOW "YOU ALL" FEEL FOR "TWILIGHT",.... I NEVER WOULD HAVE WRITTEN THIS. BUT BECAUSE "I" DO GIVE A DAMN HOW YOU FEEL, I AM GIVING YOU ALL A "HEADSUP" ON WHAT IS HAPPENING ON ABC!

I have attached ONE of the "Tainted Love" Episodes for you to watch. It is of Caleb Morley, played by Michael Easton, and Livvie (Olivia) Locke, played by Kelly Monaco. Just to give you a SMALL FEEL for what this show is like. And I'll tell you... I NEVER EVER made up a Campaign for NOTHIN ON TV BEFORE!! NEVER!! THAT IS HOW GOOD THIS SHOW REALLY IS!

Again, either keep an eye on honeyphans main page of General Hospitals Current happenings with "McBain" and "Sam"... so we will ALL BE THERE TO WITNESS THE CHANGE OVER!

I hope they do this SOON! Because IF they do... the LESS the BLOW will be when Twilight Sadly Ends in November.... you WILL at LEAST have "something" New to hold to your heart.

And I am NOT SAYING that This Show WILL REPLACE TWILIGHT... NOT AT ALL!! What I am saying, is that I hope this show will bring you ALL something to look forward to EVERY WEEK, and something that will NOT abruptly end... the Story just continues and unfolds.... it's AMAZING!

For YOUR SAKE & FEELINGS, I hope you stand next to me to watch this Transformation take place. Like I said, this is my Theory, but it HOLDS WATER! Put it this way... I am 99.9% CERTAIN, that a Historic Event is about to take place on ABC in the Near Future. I will be watching the current events with you, and when I say "IT"S COMING!" you will ALL KNOW IT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!! (I have goosebumps! LOL)

Oh... and YES I am a Twilighter TOO.... AND a Team Edward (sorry Jacob).

I just want to Help.... that's all.....

I hope you will join me and Millions of others who are sitting at the edge of our seats!

Oh, click on the Video as it says to "Watch On Youtube." You will get the Episode of Tainted Love. This Link doesn't accept Embedding. Sorry.

With Hugs & (tiny) Fangbites, *wink* ;D

Juliet

P.S. Question regarding "Port Charles" are Welcomed, and I will be happy to answer any that you may have. Thanks!

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 7bella3 said…
So ur sayin not to watch it cos it might be better than twilght?
over a year ago JulietAtHeart said…
heart
No, I am asking you to watch it, so that you have a new outlet for your passion for Twilight when it ends in November. Because I know how painful that will be for many, and I am inviting you to watch a historic event, and a Vampire Love Story which will take place sometime this year, with General Hospital turning to the beloved Vampire Show, "Port Charles." I hope you all join me. It is NOT NOT NOT to REPLACE TWILIGHT AT ALL!! It is just another New Avenue to take as Twilight comes to an End in November. You won't feel so distraught and sad if you had another show you liked as much, or close to as much.... I just don't like the thought of ever Twilighter Suffering, because the End has come. Because I KNOW how that feels. I am just trying to be helpful, is all.

Love & Hugs,

Juliet
over a year ago JulietAtHeart said…
heart
Here is a Link to One of my Sites that is Dedicated to Vampire, Caleb Morley, and the rest of the cast. If you want to take a peek at some of the Actors & Actresses, please view this Link:

link

Thanks!

Juliet
over a year ago 7bella3 said…
I cant watch any thing.Well sometimes when i want to i just can!
I get a feelin how ill probs <3 it more than twilght.I bet in the cinema at the end of breakin dawn part 2 every one is goin to be crying.But stephine mayer said that maybe she would make another twilght :)!!.She was talkin about how if she wrote another one the drector of twilght would make the movie.So maybe its not over.Maybe its a suprise.Maybe its a good thing,Well ofcourse its an AMAZING THING.so fingure crossed if she dose.It was on on her website it said.
February 22, 2012

Hey all,

Just wanted to clear up a little rumor making the rounds. I have absolutely no issues with anyone at Lionsgate. Far from being a negative thing, it's actually a very nice feeling to know that both Lionsgate and Summit would like to make another Twilight movie if I were ever to write another Twilight book. So, thanks for the support, Lionsgate and Summit. I look forward to working for the first time with new friends at Lionsgate and working again with my old friends at Summit!

Steph

Look for ur self on here link
so if she writes another one im goin to say FLIP YOU HARRY POTTER TWILGHT MAY BE SHORT THE NOW BUT WAIT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.IT WILL PROBALY HAVE 10 MOVIES COMPARED TO YOU!
lol idk why xD