Twilight Series When does Midnight Sun come out?

aanniiee_ posted on Aug 13, 2008 at 03:28AM
I wasn't sure if there was a set date or not?

On an unrelated note, this board is definitly not as busy now that Breaking Dawn has come out...bit sad really :( But I'm guessing everyone just needs a break for a while, lol.

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago maryalicecullen said…
I think next year, since SM has already written 3/4 of it.. Hopefully!
over a year ago mandavamp said…
My guess is sometime next fall. Knowing how much she's already got written and estimating how much more she's got to write and the whole editing process. I've guestimated it will be out around Halloween '09 or so. Just a guess but I hope I'm right.

It is kinda sad that after BD things here have slowed down. I'm sure activity will start to pick up as the movie release nears.
over a year ago ceo07 said…
This is from Stephenie Meyers website (www.stepheniemeyer.com)

June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun.

over a year ago blguard_2010 said…
i read an interview with SM and she said she is going to take the next year off and just write. She said she had five books that she wanted to get done. So as much as we all hope (fingers crossed) she probably won't have time for the editing process for Midnight Sun even if she does get it done.
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
hopefully soon, cant wait!