Twilight Series you know you're addicted to twilight when. . .

heroin posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 12:34AM

the twilightitous game, for those of us who can't get enough.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT WHEN. . .
1. you've read the whole series cover to cover at least three times
2. you're planning a visit to forks or wish to just because
3. at least one of your kids will have the name of a twilight character
4. you scream every time you see or hear the name 'edward'
5. everyone knows what you'll be for halloween: a vampire, of course!

add five of your own reasons && lets see how creative we can get. ;]

Twilight Series 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago twilovers said…
1. When you see a Volvo in the gas station you run to into the store and run around yelling "EDWARD! I AM HERE! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!"

2. You randomly talk about Twilight to random people.

3. You are planning to rob the book store of all their Breaking Dawn posters.

4. When Twilight is shown in a store you walk to a person and hand them the book begging than to read it.

5. You have every Twilight picture ever made and pasted onto your wall for a Twilight hall of fame.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago blguard_2010 said…
1. When you're moving into your own room and while picking out wallpaper, you research custom wallpaper just so you can have a giant picture of Edward and Bella.

2. You refuse to read your AP English summer reading books because you dont want to betray Stephenie.

3. You spend 9 and a half hours on a dial-up computer trying to download Adobe Reader to read the new Breaking Dawn 1st chapter and Midnight Sun first chapter.

4. You tell Twilight stories like their your own and laugh at them.

5. All you do is post blogs, myspace bulletins, search "Twilight", etc., and reply to forum posts about how your addicted to Twilight.
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
1. You serch woods screaming at the top of your lungs
"EDWARD JACOB COME OUT I LOVE YOU!!"

2. You have at least 200 pictures of something related to twilight on your i-pod nano (i do)

3. You debate with your friends over who is better Edward or Jacob for 5 hours.

4. You freak out and scream if someone says they've never read twilight or if they have but they don't like it.

5. You refuse to read any books (even for school) before Breaking Dawn comes out.
over a year ago misunderstand said…
1. you beg everyone you meet to read the book and even ppl over the internet

2. you are always looking out the window for a rabbit, silver valvo, red jeep, yellow porshe, or a black converdable.

3. you argue your stand point about the book.

4. you completly loose your mind and finnally it pays off and you gat The Cullen Award at your school awards day (MEMEME!!!!)

5. you are planning to sit in wal-mart all day just to read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn, and you will do that when the book comes out when you buy it(ME!!!!!!!)
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
1 You refuse to be friends with someone who hasn't read Twilight
2 You made your boyfriend read Twilight
3 You doodle I love Edward/Jacob during class way too often
4 You pre-ordered Breaking Dawn in Janurary
5 You constantly try & figure out what will happen in Breaking Dawn
6 Your friends have started puttign their hands over their ears & screamign anytime you mention anything remotely related to Twilight
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
this is the funniest vid i hav seen in a while, and it is soooo ture! lol it is called '21 symptoms of twilight obsession'! lol

link

MY twilight obsession list
1. you relate even the most random things to twilight (foods, songs, movies, things ppl say, etc.)

2. wen edward left in New Moon, u yelled at the book begging him to cum back (me! lol)

3. ur favorite color to wear is blue bcuz edward liked it on Bella

4. u sqeal everytime u c a silver volvo (hoping edward's inside), a motorcycle (hoping jacob is on it), or a yellow porsche (wishing alice was in it)

5. u get anxious wen u c a building named after a character in the book, and looking around to c if any of them r closeby
over a year ago candicunningham said…
My list:
1. I bought Twiligth to give to someone after telling them about the series.
2. I read all three books in a week, put post-it notes at my favorite parts, and then reread all three books again.
3. I let someone borrow my Twilight book while I was reading New Moon and Eclipse, but then asked for it back the next week before they had even read it.
4. I check so many times a day to see if there are any new trivia questions for me to answer.
5. Everyone in my family thinks I've gone crazy, and I just can't stop talking to everyone about this series.
over a year ago twilovers said…
I don't know if I can do another list but yeah...

New List::

1. As soon as you get up in the morning you check the new news on the BD book or Twilight movie.

2. When you get BD you yell and shouted and bit.ch out at anyone who talks to you. [Me, hehe]

3. You have a notebook full of reasons why you love Edward/Jacob [MEE! I did it last year]

4. When you talk to people you ease a conversation of Twilight in it.

5. You watched the Twilight trailer everyday until something else comes out [like the other trailer thing].
over a year ago alycarp said…
1. You scoff at the title of the My Chemical Romance song "Vampires Will Never Hurt You", because we all know this isnt true.

2. You've imagined yourself as Bella while reading the book.

3. Your nickname for Twilight is "The Bible".

4. Have said "Holy Crow!" on more than one occasion.

5. You get annoyed when people named Isabella prefer "Izzy" over "Bella".
over a year ago nicole-twilight said…
1. you talk about it think about twilight 24/4
2. you cant wait to wake up the next mornig to read the book..(the bible)
3.4get to eat because of reading the book
4.cry in a sad part!(i did alot felt great)
5.look for newst info.. or videos about twilight series! (thats whta i do all day lol)
over a year ago edward123 said…
1. You look up new stuff on youtube everyday.

2. You have posters covering your wall.

3. You're always thinking about what will happen.

4. You're going crazy because Breaking Dawn isn't out yet.

5. You actually believe you're a character sometimes.
over a year ago The_Fanpire said…
1. Start wearing Topaz colored contacts.

2. You scream and yell every time you see a Volvo, Chevy classic truck, or Yellow Porsche goes by. AND end up getting Bella's truck for 16th b-day, AND always drive a yellow porsche 911 turbo on Need 4 Speed.

3. You throw a temper tantrum when people wear fangs in their vampire costume.

4. You start calling all fellow Twilight enthusiasts bragging about your proximity to the Twilight movie set (Portland resident, who, me?)

5. You spend your summer combing forums and fanfics. (Who, me?)

6. (Yes, 6!) You have a shirt saying I AM HAVING A HARD TIME DEALING WITH THE FACT THAT EDWARD CULLEN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

--Guilty of All Above Accusations--
over a year ago twilightcrazy12 said…
1. get really defenseive when ever someone disses the book
2. always finding yourself thinking about twilight
3. accidently calling your friends twilight names
4. find yourself wishing that you are a vampire
5. start looking for your Edward
6. wishing that Edward exsits
7. find your self consitentally only talking about twilight
over a year ago Moneik said…
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT WHEN...

1. you buy a whole magazine just so you can rip out the poster with twilight on it and stick it on your wall

2. you have a library consisting of only 4 books (twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn, and possibly a spot reserved for midnight sun)

3. the only action figure you'd play with is the edward figureen.

4. edward's the only real "man" in your life.

5. you have all the twilight fan sites saved on the Favourites bar thing.
over a year ago vianessvondrak said…
1. defenetely when you shout as crazy when you hear a word related with twilight!!!
anything.... edward, blood, volvo, romeo&juliet, volterra, ... no matter where you are

2. you get depressed because maybe you´ll never have someone as great as edward for you!!

3.- almost KILL people that talks bad about twilight

4.- think of the books as almost your bible!!

5.- you chek for news every day... sometimes twice!!!!! obv. twilight news!!!
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
1) when you watched the Movie 21, and when the Character, Ben says

"so, did i Dazzle You?"
you and Your Mother Look at each other, like "Omg, he just stole Edward's Line"
and brust into laughter.
yeah, true story..

2) also, when your Vacationing and you walked accross a Volvo and you start squealing and demand that the color be changed to Sliver

also true story..*gets paint brush ready*

3) when you know word for word, without looking at the Book, and Your Mother can tell who is who in the pic, without even reading the book, because of what you told her

4) you constantly say your Like Bella Sawn, hoping one day, the people will say "i'll be your Edward, if you be my Bella"

because, only then, you will be truely Happy.

5) you know your obsessed when you wont let any of your friends even touch the Book at all (also true, they never leave the shelf unless i do it myself, and yes, i've been called Mean because of that fact, i jumped my Brother because he picked it up, what can i say, I'm a Vamp :D )
over a year ago ali95 said…
1) you turn around whenever u hear edward's name

2) you have imagined yourself being bella... over and over again

3) you are mad because all of your friends don't understand your obsession and don't even try to read the book

4) you pray to every god in every country to bring midnight sun back

5) you are in internet all day, in a twilight-related website
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
1) You push one of your best mates off a chair giving them a really big bruise because they threw your New Moon copy on the floor..well eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

2) You don't speak to mentioned friend for a week because they read the blurb of Twilight and said 'Nah, sounds boring!'

3) Your friends don't know what you mean when, in an argument involving choosing sides on your part, you say 'I am Switzerland'

4) Your parents ban you from reading your Twilight books because you won't put it down; even at the dinner table. (Well it was my first reading. I wanted to know what happend)

5) You watch a film that involves vampires that drink human blood and say "that's so James -or any other non-vegetarian vampire.

I agree with ali95's point no.3. My friends just don't understand.

p.s 6) you squealed at the cinema when they showed a trailer for Twilight, and everyone turned and looked at you. So embarassing!
over a year ago TotalyAlice101 said…
1)When you put gliter all over your boyfriend =)

2)When you see a guy with yellowish eyes and you jump on there backs and say,"Run Edward run!"

3)When you read Breaking Dawn all day without stoping to eat or do anyting(my sister)

4)When all you wear is blue clothes cause Edward loves it on Bella

5)When you put twilight posters every where in your house and stare at them all day and even sometimes start petting Jacob.

Extra =)

6)When you own every Twilight thing made so far(Totaly meh!!!)
over a year ago twilightlover13 said…
1) when you beg your mom for weeks and weeks and make countless deals with her to get her to take you to the midnight showing of twilight

2) you cover your room, myspace, facebook, locker, folders, and everything else you own with twilight decor

3) you listen to the soundtrack for the millionth time

4) you get really pissed off at people who say the movie is going to suck when they haven't even seen it yet and you bite their head off even if they're one of your best friends and refuse to talk to them for the rest of the week ( haha me)

5) you stay up practically all night after you've seen the midnight showing of twilight on the computer raving about how good the movie was

6) You always look for mushroom ravioli on menus when you go to italian restaurants

7) you randomly talk to strangers that are also obsessed with twilight for hours at the bookstore

8) you wake up in the morning and go to eat breakfast saying "breakfast for the human!!"

9) you go broke trying to buy everything twilight at hot topic and borders

10) you ask for a twilight movie poster expensively framed for your birthday

11) you spend 70 bucks on bella's bracelet from twilightteez

12) you ask for bella's engagement ring for christmas

13) you own 2 copies of every book (3?)

14) you are wearing a twilight t-shirt as you are typing this

15) you get insanely mad when people call you a freak for loving twilight and cuss them out or beat them up (ok not really but I get pretty pissed of haha)

16) you device a list of 16 things that shows you're obsessed with twilight

i'm done =D
over a year ago MoonDevious said…
Hmmm...

1) On the day of the midnight showing of the Twilight movie, you are secretly looking for other Twilight fans everywhere you go... with your eyes scanning everyone's t-shirts, keychains, and jewelry. And then you're dissapointed when you find none.

2) On Halloween, you broke out because you covered your face with sheer white sparkly eyeshadow, and spent WEEKS beforehand getting your hands on gold prescription contact lenses. Then you didn't understand why no one knew what you were supposed to be for halloween.
over a year ago saby420 said…
1) You ThreaTen to tape your 10 year old little cousins mouth SHUT during the MOVIE TWILIGHT if he so much as makes a PEEP!

2) You took your first Twilight poster and put it at the foot of your bed surrounded by hanging red roses so that you could wake up EVERY morning to Edward in your room. ( THAT would be me, NO joke. )

3) When your career is RadioLogy and you enter the DarkRooM for film developing with no film, close the door behind you, shut the lights off, and HOPE to God that Edward shows up in the DarKness....

( I 'STiLL' cannot believe ive done that... haha!)

4)You are at the mall talking to a poster of EDWARD asking him "Mi aMor...Why O WHY are you not reaL?" and people stare at you like you are a maniac!

5) You refuse 2let YOur boyfriend touch/kiss you unless they have soaked thier hands or lips with ice cold water..... hahahah!
(GooD One)

6)You go to Walmart and buy the book for your aunt who had NO intentions of reading it, and have her re-imburse you for it, THREATEN her not to let it just sit there, and 3 days later find out that she is finished, and in LOVE just like you are! :) (Yup! Yup! true story.... actuaLLy ALLLL true storiez.. hahah!)
over a year ago TotalyAlice101 said…
1)when you waste your time reading these and posting your own comments about this

2)when you just can't stop talking about how Edward and Bella didn't have that much chemistry in the movie(GRRRRRR)

3)You name your kid Renesmee, Edward, Bella, Jacob
or any other charector

4)you change your boyfriends name to Emmet, Edward, Jasper or Jacob

5)you scream when someone says the word Twilight
over a year ago jenniferm said…
1) You have a reading set of all 4 books,a set for show that stay in the pretty box, and a set where you have written notes all in it about your thoughts, feelings, etc. So 3 copies of each book

2) You have an extremely high score in the Addicted to Twilight application on Facebook

3) You go completely out of your way just to pass by the Porsche dealership to see the yellow 911

4) You own every single Twilight T-shirt, poster, key chain, button, etc that Hot Topic sells

5) You changed all your friends names to a name of a character and made them all shirts to wear to the midnight premiere of the movie with a quote on the back and a symbol representing them. (A rose for Rosalie, a motorcycle for Jacob,a heart for Bella, a lion for Edward, a skull for James, a confederate flag for Jasper, etc.)
over a year ago sweet_twilight said…
1. You talk about it non-stop and everytime the subject changes you find a way to change it back to something related to Twilight.

2. You dream about Twilight and dream about reading the words from the pages

3. Spend ALL day reading the books and doing almost nothing else, even sometimes forgetting to eat.

4. Change your school subjects to be similar to the ones Edward has.

5. Spending all your spare time researching as much Twilight stuff as you can

6. Watch the movie heaps of times to be as close to Edward Cullen as possible.

(WARNING: these were made up. not very good but oh wells)
over a year ago BiteMeeeeEdward said…
These are what I have done:

1. When you were in the same building as Nikki Reed and Edi Gathegi you cried even though you didn't see them.
2. You bite yourself
3. When you go out you count Volvos
4. You put on glitter to sparkle in the sun like a vampire
5. You had something to do with at least 28 people reading Twilight
6. You got at least 4 people to hate Twilight with a passion because you talk about it so much. One of those haters even made a T-shirt that said "I hate Twilight."
7. When doing badminton in Gym you hit yourself with the raquet because thats what Bella did.
8. You have over 500 files about Twilight stored on you computer
9. You have 93 Twilight related things on your walls.
10. I have a homemade Edward Teddy

^^ And those are just a few examples of how I am a obsessed Twilight Freak.
over a year ago flissyr said…
1- you put glitter on your skin when you're bored just to see what it would look like if you became a vampire

2- you have three copis of twilight: one to read ALL the time and highlight, one for reference in lieu with midnight sun, and one to keep looking pretty for when you get a daughter.

3- You subconciously squeal whenever someone says anything vaguely connected to twilight

4- when it's sunny you read books outside, trying hard not to look at a tree cause you know edward is watching you.

5- You have a folder on your computer called "twilight" sorted into different files of fan fiction, youtube videos, interviews, icons, pictures.

6- when you see twilight posters you spend an hour with your freind positioning your head exactly so it fits where bellas would be.

7- You have a pile of interviews by your bed which have twilight reviews in, you call it THE TWILE!

8- You have seriously considered putting robert pattinson in a photoframe, before realising that said photoframe is pink and you cannot put edward in a pink frame.

9- You specifically go to the shops with one thing on your list: BLUE BLOUSE....need i say more...YES!

10- You have started listening to the classical music which edward likes.

11- you smirk at your freinds as you get into your dads silver volvo with tinted windows, pleased that, after 3 powerpoint presentations of convincing, HE HAS FINALLY GOT ONE!

12- You are suspicious of drinks in sippy cups

13- When the sun goes down you say to people "this is the safest time for us"

14- you wear a blue dress with stilletos to prom and complain the entire way through.

15- when you can think of way more than 15 on a comment reel that says 5!
over a year ago iluvedwardc13 said…
heart
1. You do a vampire growl whenever someone says edward (or any of ur favorite twilight characters) is a dusche (not sure if that's how ya spell it)

2. U went to Build-A-Bear and found a bear, lion, and lamb and named them emmett, edward, and bella

3. U find a meadow on sunny days waiting for edward to show u his skin in sunlight

4. U bought contacts that are golden, another pair that's a darker gold, and a black pair and change them every few days, and then do it again

5. U name a pet or one of your children, or give someone a nickname of a twilight chracter
(mine is nessie :D)
over a year ago emmentismine said…
big smile
1.when all you think is about is how sweet edward is and you wish more guys were as sweet and careing he is.
[i do that]

2.when you play a game with your friends pretending to be married to twilight characters and haveing kids with them.
[mrs.emment cullen..]

3.when you wish you lived somewhere buy woods just to walk in thw woods and scream at the top of your lungs COME GET ME IM REAADYYYYY

4.when all you think about24/7 is wishing you can meet emment and touch his nice abbs.
[dnt think bout it hes mine]

5.you can memorize everything the character said in the book.or cant wait to see edward point of view in midnight sun.you dream about becomeing a vampire.
over a year ago OME_love_edward said…
heart
1. You look at red apples in a completely different way.

2. You unlock your bedroom window so that edward will find it easier to get in if he is out there somewhere

3. You stop talking to your friend when she calls twilight 'stupid'

4. You can stare at your edward cullen poster for hours without getting bored.

5. You will definately buy a silver volvo, a black mercedies or a red convertible when you are older.

6. You pay much more interest to ROmeo and Juliet.

7. You will never be really happy until you fall in love with a vampire.

8. You cry when edward leaves bella in new moon (even on the eighth time you read it.)
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
You dream about it nearly every night (well, Edward anyway)

You want to go to Forks for your spring/summer break

You start imagining scenes from the books in your head before you go to bed/ school/ the mall/ the toilet/ who knows?

You print (Googled) pictures and pictures of Edward.

You’ve thought of joining all the Twilight fan clubs that there are.

You google Edward’s name to see what comes up.

You make your own twilight scrapbook.

over a year ago barbie91lala said…
1. you go to your nearest blockbuster every day to see if the twilight dvd has arrived even when you know that it won't arrive until march 21st.
2. you use your spare time to research all the stuff of twilight that you can.
3. you go on vacation to a paradisiac place but instead of looking at the sea, you read "eclipse".
4. you participate on forums like this..just because they something to do with twilight.
over a year ago Naxxta said…
laugh
i freekin love twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i've gotta sae that the movie skipped soo much fromt he book :(
over a year ago kelseyrox97 said…
1. For ur b-day everyone is dressing like vampires.
2. When you get dark circles under ur eyes, and ur friends notice them, you say ur thirsty and they laugh. (that ones true)
3. Ur bedroom is decorated in twilight stuff
4. You cant stop reading the series over and over
5. You try to bite yourself (to become a vampire) but it never works so then, you try to get so freakin' mad that u turn into a werewolf but it never works either.
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
1.your friends smack their foreheads when they say something you can relate to twilight. (whichis anything , of course. lol)

2. people say they havent read twilight and you scream at them at the top of your lungs until thye have read every page of every
book. (i have not done that, but i would like to. )

3. when riding in your car, you take notebooks, write WATCH TWILIGHT. ITS AWESOME on the pages, adn stick them in your windows so people can see them.

4. you randomly talk about twilight to anyone adn everyone, even people you dont know

5. you have read al the books cover to cover adn seen the movie millions of times and still cant get enough of it. =]

(WARNING! THE CONTENTS OF THIS COMMENT ARE REALLY SUCKISH AND REALLY WEIRD, SO I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ THEM, WAIT ITS TOO LATE NOW, SO... OH WELL! HEHE.)
over a year ago Alice_President said…
heart
I swear I have done about 95% of overything you have all said!
over a year ago irunwithcullens said…
1. you have wierd day dreams and dreams at night about twilight related things.
2. winter is your new favourite season.
3. you refuse to stay out in the sun because you will lose your twilight look, (pale is the new tan)
4. Ballet studios creep you out.
5. you have something to do with twilight on your mind all of the time.
6. you have bought body glitter to make your skin sparkly.
7. you own a set of plastic vampire fangs.
8. you try and read other books but have to put them down because you get bored.
9. you googled adrenaline rush, don't lie about it i know you did.
10. you insist on going down to the volvo garage and having your picture taken next to edwards car, I did this, it did not go down well, but i mean it's a good picture of me if I photoshop the sales man out of it shouting at me !
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
wink
1~ you cant read another book casue when ever you try to read someting else you think about bella, edward, ect.

2~ you name things after people in the book

3~ you try to have the same classes bella had

4~ you have a poster of anything twilight in your batroom

5~ you hate people who like jacob

:) all very stupid i thought of them in like a sec.
over a year ago i_luv_twilight1 said…
cool
1.you sleep with a twilight key chain under your pillow.(me)
2.every time you see a Volvo you pull over(me)
3.all you dream about is kissing Edward........or.....Jacob (me always Edward)
4.you read the twilight saga 5 times (me)
5.You watch twilight every day (me)
over a year ago zaray said…
big smile
1.cant stop thinking & talking about twilight 2.lock your self in your room for hours doing something related to twilight 3.want to get a truck just like bellas 4.refuse to get a tan 5.spend 5 or more hours buying twilight stuff (i did that ALL
over a year ago Sethsgirl said…
big smile
1. every song u listen to some how reminds u of twilight.

2. you nag your friends and family to read the books until they hit you.

3. you hit any one who so much as breathes to hard around the books

4. you scream every time you see a silver volvo or a rabbit.

5. you kill any one who say the films are better than the books when they have not read them

6. you toss and turn all night until u wake up and read the books agin
over a year ago 3liiiiin said…
1. You can't think of anything but Edward cullen
2. You're room is full of posters of twilight
3. you believe in vampires and have some suspects
4. You've seen the movie at least 10 times, and know all the lines
5. You have a silver volvo, just like the one Edward has.
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
1.You Teach your 3 year old cousin the names of the cherectors
2.You get your 10 year old sister addicted to twilight
3.You get your 24 year old sister addicted to twilight
4.You get your 24 year old sister to dream about marying R Patts
5.You relate anything you see to twilight
6.You can pick out any of the types of cullen cars from far away
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
you go compleatly crazy when your Acting teacher mentions he acted with kristen (me)
over a year ago ash121 said…
1. When you make Mii's of most of the Twilight characters on the Wii
over a year ago ThaStrawberry said…
1) you look at your boyfriend and think :" Dammit why don't you sparkle?"

2)You can't stop smiling when someone talks about Bella, Edward or Twilight

3)When you quote large sections of the books by memory

4) When you plan to take a roadtrip to forks and La Push

5)When people ask you to describe your perfect man he tends to be pale, golden eyed with bronze hair

^^
over a year ago kelseyrox97 said…
big smile
one more... you lock urself in a freezer, until ur ice cold just like the cullens. or or or... you get a tan and move 2 florida so u can be warm all the time like jake and the quilete pack
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
big smile
1. when you see a silver volvo, you run after it screaming 'BITE ME EDWARD'
2.you avoid the sun and slap on TONS of sunscreen so your skin stays pale
3.edward no longer sounds like a boring old-english name anymore
4.you spend your weekends reciting your favourite twilight quotes
5.you beg your parents to buy you a silver volvo, black mercedes, jeep, rabbit voltswagon, or red convertible :)

and lastly...
6.start constant arguements with your friends/family/total strangers that vampires and werewolves really DO exist !
over a year ago Dar_311 said…
1. When you cant get your head around the idea that edward isnt real

2. you want a tattoo of a twilight quote

3. All you think about is Edward Cullen

4. All your conversations are about The Twilight books . . even if people dont want to hear it

5. you make everyone in work buy the first book ( i did that lol ) . .they will thank me for it

6. You cry when Edward leaves in Breaking Dawn

7.You cry when you think Jacob Died in Eclipse

8. No man will ever compair to Edward Cullen

9. You wish Alice Cullen was your best Friend
over a year ago twilight4ever97 said…
~you drive your friends, family, enemies and anyone else you know insane by talking about twilight, new moon, eclipse, breking dawn, midnight sun, the movie and the directors notebook ALL THE TIME!!!! (i have done this)
~you made a secret twilight sheet in which you compare your class mates to ( i have done this)
~you made a twilight wall in your bedroom (i have done this too)
~ all you read ever is twilight and twilight things ( i do this)
~ you buy all of the twilight posters, even if they're ugly (i am still doing this!)
~finally, you are re-writing the twilight movie from memory (guess who's doing that!)
I LOVE TWILIGHT