Twilight Series Let me know??

babybry97 posted on Sep 16, 2011 at 08:03PM
Ok, 2 years ago I began to fall in love with Twilight. That was also when I fell in love with writing. I started to write a story called "Young Love/Life," haven't really chosen yet. Anyways every Twilight fan that read it loved it, so I want to see if you guys do too.

First I'll tell you a little about it then let me know if I should even take my time to type it up for you.

This story takes place ten years after the Twilight saga, but twelve years after something spectacular happened. Matter fact two spectacular things.
The story of Bella and the Collins may have ended, but there story has only begun.

This is the story of a bother and a sister, twins to be exact. The story of there life. These twin are the children of Sam and Emily Uie, but these 12 year old twin are not your every day kids. Now knowing that this is related to Twilight you would probably guess vampire or werewolf. If you did your guess is wrong, for these two kids are not just one or the other. There both.

Vampire/werewolf/human, but 100% fun.
Although they face a lot of trouble in there life they try to stay positive, but no one said it would be easy.
Between school, vampire fighting, being the only ones of the kind, friends, and the thoughts of there both parents they have a lot going on.
Oh yeah did I forget to menarche there adopted. Yep they are, the night they were born both there parents died. There werewolf father and human African-American. I know now you may be wondering how there Vampires and wolfs if there parents were human and wolf, but I'll let Dayonna tell you that.

Dayonna and Dj are there names and they are like no other. They can do just about anything as long as there together, and a few things while there apart.
They both have very useful gifts that they are still figuring out how to use.
Dayonna can see the past of hers and anyone else,s, that's how she knows what happened the there parents. Even when she was attached to her mother she would see hear and smell thing though her.
Dj however can see the future, of his and others. But they both have a little trouble on timing. They want to see tomorrow or yesterday they see three years away. It's not always bad thou.

The twins lived there whole life's together and secretly hope that doesn't change. They would be broken without each other. But they can still get alone with other kids there age. Find out how they do with there own pack in my story.

Let me know if it's even worth my time to put it up.

Twilight Series 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rebeccahoop123 said…
Hi all!

Just to let you know- you can now vote for your favourite Twilight couple on LOVEFILM's Perfect on screen Pairings poll. Bella and Edward or Bella and Jacob? You decide!

Head to www.lovefilm.com to cast your vote (you'll need to take a moment to register)

May the best couple win!