Twilight Series The Sex Scene in Breaking Dawn

lauriestrode84 posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 03:32PM
So many fans are looking forward to the infamous sex scene...read this blog and find out what fans have to expect from the scene.

link

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarkestZsusanna said…
hmmm
lolol what did people expect? it isn't descriptive in the book why would it show a whole lot in the movie? I disagree with 'horny bastards' but aside from that it's almost completly right. Like I said what did you people expect? If you want a sex scene go somewhere else cuz breaking dawn is also read by younger children and ummmm well they can't exactly show Robert Pattinson's dick or Kristen Stewarts boobs without getting sued since it's PG-13.
over a year ago Lovehinagurl44 said…
If they want to keep it PG-13 it's not going to be graphic anyways. That's obvious.They could consider having an Unrated version for the older fans if they wanted to show the graphic scenes,but I doubt it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago green6244 said…
i thought everyone already knew that! I'm only 13, and I've read all the books, and can't wait until the movie comes out! but if by some weird magic it's rated R, i'm gonna b mad! I figured that the sex scene would be exactly as described in the blog: soap-operay, with a bunch of orgasm** faces and edward's back.
over a year ago fundiness said…
smirk
For someone that loathe the Twilight series, you seem rather knowledgable and into it.