Twilight Series IF YOU COULD GET STUCK ON AN ISLAND WHO WOULD IT BE FROM TWILIGHT?????????

ccverma posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 10:04PM
JUST THINK ABOUT IT EDWARD/JACOB/MATT/EMMET/JAMES JUST KIDDING ECT....

Twilight Series 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ccverma said…
personally i love all the cullens and so on but it would probably edward come on. Just think about it!!!(H.O.T) but the downside he could read your mind
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
Jacob. Definitely Jacob. I'm not thinking logistics here - just pure "id" talking *LOL* IF I had to go the logical route, I'd go with Carlisle - I could always use a doctor on the island ;P
over a year ago edwardcullen23 said…
Edward. I would love to be on an island with that hot man!!!!
over a year ago Act2liv said…
JASPER!! First of all however we get "stuck" on this island he could calm me down......second of all HES HOT!
over a year ago shortynme said…
I'd pick Carlisle. He can hunt for me, he's strong enough to build us shealter, and he's a doctor. Granted it would be better with Edward or Jacob eh eh *nudge nudge* lol. But Carlisle is cool too.
over a year ago iluvedward22 said…
edward. edward would keep me safe. logically, carlisle because he's a doctor and won't be craving for my blood, but still edward(sigh)
over a year ago BellaEdward1 said…
I most definitely would want to be stuck with Edward!!!
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
definatly Edward!!!!!!! OMGosh it would be pure heaven :)
over a year ago zuntiz said…
all the cullens... that would be best ;)
but I'd say Edward, I think. Even if Carlisle is a doctor...
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
jacob. he is warm, and he could hunt and protect me from any animals on the island that we were stuck on.
(also cos i love jacob)
:))
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
Jacob! no competition i would love that
over a year ago ana_cullen said…
Maybe Jacob or Edward
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
wait, up at the question you name a bunch of people. who the hell is matt? or did you make him up?

anyway, i'd wanna be with edward. or jacob maybe
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
Jacob definetly cuz he's a space heater and he's extrememly durable cuz he heals fast so he could protect me even if he was hurt cuz he'd b better in about 2 seconds. he also has good outdoor instincts ;)
over a year ago Mrs_Marbles said…
probobly..................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­non­e of them
over a year ago Doodlebug81 said…
mischievous
Edward. (He has medical training too ;) hehe we could play doctor!)

...and who is Matt??
over a year ago Renesmee_08 said…
heart
Edward!Hot! He could hunt for me.We could snuggle together in the hot weather.Walk alone in the moonlight.And fall in love!!
Edward!Hot! He could hunt for me.We could snuggle together in the hot weather.Walk alone in the moonl
over a year ago Smilebaby05 said…
heart
EDWARD!!
over a year ago Mrs_Marbles said…
None. Because I can take care of myself and I work better alone.
over a year ago Renesmee_08 said…
heart
Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!