Twilight Series Little things that remind you of Twilight...

emma-jeff posted on May 13, 2008 at 10:12AM
I dont know if this has been done before (sorry if it has :S) but I thought it would be kinda fun to share all those little things that remind us of Twilight in every day life.

The other day I was washing my hair and I looked at the bottle and it was freesia flavour :D I was like OMG I smell of Bella lol. Also I was watching some program about sporting disasters or something like that (I wasn't really paying attention lol) but there was this bit filmed in Oregon and I was squeeling my head off! My mum was like WTH?!!

Anyway, have you guys had any random moments when you just freak out cause of some minute detail that relates to Twilight?

Twilight Series 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sparkly_edward said…
When im listening to the radio, i can relate almost every song to Twilight series in some way. i will definitely post it if anything else random happens.
over a year ago Heidi42 said…
I live in the country and everytime i am walking my dog i pass this one wooded area and i always think of the place behind Bellas house or in la push.
over a year ago bellawannabe7 said…
meee tooo! I can relate like, every single song to twilight!
I live in a rural area too. we have a HUGE wooded area on our property. I sometimes think Jacob is going to come up as a werewolf and crush me in one of his bear hugs (or wolf hugs actually) LOL
over a year ago jupiterfaerie said…
My husband and I were driving to work yesterday and we pulled up behind a yellow Porche 911 and I said, "It's Alice!"
That's not an EVERYDAY thing though ...
Everyday I try to text my husband a sweet line from the books. :)
aaaaahhhhh thats sweet. did u see who was driving the Porsche? LOL
over a year ago jupiterfaerie said…
no, the windows were tinted which made it even more perfectly Alice.
over a year ago FloatingMuffins said…
Whenever I see one of the Cullen cars. Like I saw a red Jeep wrangler in the parking lot at my school, and I started jumping up and down and screaming. I got some stares for that. Also, I have a couple friends that I play this game where you name a random object and start relating stuff to Twilight, then someone who hasn't read it relate your word to something and you keep alternating. It's pretty fun.
over a year ago emma-jeff said…
I saw this yellow porsche looking car yesterday and I screamed my head off! My mum nearly crashed cause I scared her so much lol!
over a year ago shortynme said…
I must be lame, nothing really reminds me of Twilight. If I think about it then I go "Oh that song is PERFECT for them!" But other then that I'm ok. Favorite all time Bella and Jake song: Apologize. *sob* lol
over a year ago kctjohnson said…
In the last three days, while driving, I stopped at the lights behind one Volvo S80 and two VOlvo S60s (at different times of course). Ya think it's a sign I should get a Volvo? *LOL*
over a year ago cm01 said…
almost every day when i walk to school theres a redish orange truck that looks exactly like what bellas truck would look like and i think of it every time i pass it..and i notice when i read other books i tend to compare them .. i dono that could just be wierd lol
and of course like all music seems to relate some how.. ha
last edited over a year ago
ahhhh today I drove down Edward road!!!!!! I was like OMG! Then I saw a number plate which had OME on it. It was seriously spooky!
over a year ago fanpire101 said…
FUNNIEST THING EVER!!! if you've ever watched enchanted, there is a part where prince edward is standing under a sign that says bella restaraunt!!! i almost peed myself laughing!!
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
OK so the other day i was walking into class and this REALLY BEAUTIFUL GUY was sitting down wearing the EXACT outfit of edwards when he and bella went to the meadow.....i almost cried i was like OMG haha.......
over a year ago BritKeyser said…
I'm not at the point that EVERYTHING reminds me of twilight, but I'm close. Of course, every time I see or hear a reference to the stage of day or night(dawn, twilight, new moon, ect.) I start daydreaming about twilight.
over a year ago blguard_2010 said…
i was watching keeping up w/the kardashians today and in their kitchen they hav the painting of the cover art for Twilight!!! i squealed!!
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
Yeah, not that much reminds me of it on a daily basis.
I guess thats a good thing, cause like maybe it means I'm not totally obsessed. Haha.
But like everyone else, certain songs remind me of Twilight.
One recently, Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis.
Lol.

over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
i was at the orthodontist andwe had parked behind a Volvo! i went completely nuts and my dad and bro thought i had gone crazy cause i was yelling "shiny silver volvo!!!!" over and over in the back seat.

when i first read twilight was in Paulsbo, washington! (on our mapquest map i could see forks! i squealed multiple times!) so we were making our EXTRA long drive home and EVERY song we listened to reminded me of twilight! i was like "OMG!! is there anything that doesnt remind me of twilight?!?!" but my mother thought that it was extremely hilarious and wood laugh at me every time this happened! lol

i went on a class trip to NY and i saw like 3 italian restaurants in little italy that had "Bella" in the name. it took a ton of self control not to go completely nuts! lol then i saw an Alice washers! it was evem harder not to completely lose it on our tour bus! then we were driving to philedelphia and i saw a Carlisle semitruck! i think these ppl r trying to make me go mad!!! lol

yeah srry bout the length but i hav a ton of little things that remind me of the TWILIGHT!! srry got a little crazy fangirl there! lol
over a year ago officefan2010 said…
okay so yesterday i was in the car listening to "Haunted" by Kelly Clarkson and I was thinking "omg this song is perfect for Bella, this really was a very hard time for her." And all of a sudden i hear this sound behind the car that sounded like a motercycle. I'm sitting there thinking "No wayyy..." and I look out the window and there is this little motorcycle with this guy on it that had on an outfit like what Jacob would wear and had a built like Jacob too. I was just like "omg, how crazy is that?!"
lol! I would be like JACOB COME BACK!! OMG I was driving down Edward road the other day (I NO!!!!!!) and then I turned off onto a side road which was called Victoria road!!! I was screaming soooo load lol!
over a year ago chels05 said…
its weird, things like that don't reminde me of twilight, more the things people do. Like if someone acts or says something that is like a character in twilight, one of my friends frequently remindes me of edward in twilight in the way he jokes around. Its kinda weird.
over a year ago i_luv_twilight said…
i was watching fireworks during a 4th of july celebration and my stepbro said that one of the fireworks looked like a lion! i immediately thought of edward! i no that is a little odd, and my stepbro thought i was crazy cause i was just like "EDWARD!!!!!" lol
over a year ago twilightaddict said…
okay. well the song burning up by the Jonas Brothers. that reminds me of Jacob for some reason.
over a year ago spezlee said…
I was driving and I saw a really nice car with the license plate CULLEN. I freaked and sped up just to look at the people in the car. ;) I then made my friend who was in the car with me read twilight and afterwards she called and yelled at me for not stalking them more! LOL
over a year ago starry-eyed said…
OMG!! if i saw a license plat that said that i would probably have a heart attack!! ummm the other day i was flipping through channels and i heard the name Emmett so i stopped and like 1 of the main characters was named Emmett and they kept using the world dazzling a lot!! i started squealing!!!
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i see a volvo almost everyday, either the stationwagon or others, and I say "volvo" everytime i see it. Im getting a volvo so my parents think im looking out for which one i want. but, i laready know which one i want. i just say "volvo" cuz i get overly excited. :P
On the radio today the mans surname was Carlise :)
over a year ago mandapanda said…
oh, i also am reminded whenever its raining. lol. then whenever im holding a knife, im reminded of jacob from new moon. does that count? and a piano. red ribbons remind me of eclipse. thats it for now
Today I was in Bluewater shopping center and there was this announcement which called for the owner of a silver volvo!!
over a year ago Mrs_Marbles said…
poop does and so does nails on a chalkboard.